Bugs Contest Winners

Archived news, updates and announcements.
WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Bugs Contest Winners

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:17 pm

First of all, thank you so much to everyone who entered this contest. Whether you were chosen as a winner of this contest or not, we really appreciate all the hard work you did to compile the bug reports, and we encourage everyone to keep sending in detailed bug reports even though the contest is over- just follow the contest instructions but send your reports to bugs@wolfquest.org. We can't guarantee we'll be able to fix all of the bugs you report(ed), but we will do our best to include what we can into Episode 2.5.

Without further ado, here is the list of the winners of this contest and what they've won. They were chosen for the detail and helpfulness of the reports they e-mailed.
Grand prize- Koa. She wins a WolfQuest shirt and patch, and will become a new beta tester for 2.5.
Second place- SolitaryHowl. She wins a patch and will continue to be a beta tester.
Runners up- Zethra and jaguartail. Both will be added as new beta testers for 2.5.

Honorable mentions; all of these players win WolfQuest patches- Larka the white wolf, Nightly-Howler, kmdogs97, and shadow229.

Congratulations to all the winners! If you are a winner and would like to claim your prize, please send me an e-mail (coordinator@wolfquest.org) or PM by April 5th so I can mail you your prize. If you elect not to receive a prize, please let me know so I can keep track of who has/hasn't responded and still needs a prize mailed out. Thanks again to everyone who entered!
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Re: Bugs Contest Winners

Post by AveryCF » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Cool, good luck to all you winners! You deseve it! :)

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy your prizes and the honour of being beta testers for 2.5! Best of luck, and praise to those who entered.

Thorn claw
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Thorn claw » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Grats all! I hope you have fun being beta testers :mrgreen:

[shephard]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [shephard] » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 am

Congrats! And Koa have fun being a beta tester for 2.5! But i have a question...
When is 2.5 coming out?

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 am

[shephard] wrote:Congrats! And Koa have fun being a beta tester for 2.5! But i have a question...
When is 2.5 coming out?
As well as Koa being a beta tester, Zethra and jaguartail have also been chosen. SolitaryHowl will continue to beta test.

In regards for your question about the release date, is is currently unknown, they haven't even began beta testing.

The quote below should explain things for you.

WQ Coordinator wrote:
This episode will definitely be released before the end of 2011; we’ll give you a more specific estimated release date after we’ve gotten farther along in the programming and have a better idea for how much time it will take to complete everything.
Source, January Newsletter 2011: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45929

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:32 am

Hahah, Koa and Dom... Anyway, congratulations to everyone who won and I hope they have fun beta testing. ;P

Fell_Fang
Pup
Pup

Post by Fell_Fang » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:50 am

Nice. Congrads to everyone that won. You earn it.
sparky_wolf wrote:
[shephard] wrote:Congrats! And Koa have fun being a beta tester for 2.5! But i have a question...
When is 2.5 coming out?
As well as Koa being a beta tester, Zethra and jaguartail have also been chosen. SolitaryHowl will continue to beta test.

In regards for your question about the release date, is is currently unknown, they haven't even began beta testing.

The quote below should explain things for you.

WQ Coordinator wrote:
This episode will definitely be released before the end of 2011; we’ll give you a more specific estimated release date after we’ve gotten farther along in the programming and have a better idea for how much time it will take to complete everything.
Source, January Newsletter 2011: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45929

Thanks for the heads up sparky_wolf for i was about to ask the same question. lol. :lol:

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 am

Congratulatons Koa, Solitary Howl and Zethra/Jaguartail! Not to forget the others who got patches, enjoy your time Beta testing you four. =3

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 am

Congratulations everyone who had won the contest! And, also to the honorable mentions too. :3 I hope they enjoy their shirts/patches!
And, I'm sure it'll be fun beta testing.

-Magpie-
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by -Magpie- » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 am

Well done everyone. Im jealous much, eh? Lets hope you have millions of fun, and enjoy the testing ^^.

Yellowie100
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Yellowie100 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:10 am

Nice work, guys. Good job. I would've joined but I have better things to do (like blasting Requiem for a Dream...and working on my book)

savanna911

Post by savanna911 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 am

aww :( i couldn't think of any thing so i guess i don't win and i really wanted to be a beta tester for 2.5 oh well

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:13 am

YES! I won a patch! Thanks everyone, this means alot. Also, congrats to the people who won the beta testing :wink: This is really a great place to be and I really hope to do more around the forums... Hope to see you soon :mrgreen:

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 am

Woo-hoo, guys!Nicely done!Does this mean that verry soon, we're getting more screenies, Cana?*Puppy face* Pwease?I've been extra-good in school and took a test on cloning today....

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”