The mystery of mammals

Talk about nature and wildlife you've seen or read about. Discuss specific plants, animals, natural places and wildlife in general, or follow the instructions in the Nature Photography subforum to submit your own photographs.

Moderators: Isela, Koa

La Striata
Yearling
Yearling

Re: The mystery of mammals

Post by La Striata » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Hatred2145 wrote:Who knows... Science could be wrong about the wolf... Although dogs act like wolves in many ways... Doesn't really mean they came from the wolf... so...
Well, what's your alternative hypothesis then?
Hatred2145 wrote:I've never agreed with science when it comes to evolving...
In which case, what do you call what happened to the lizards on Pod Mrčara then?
Hatred2145 wrote:Humans don't evolve... Human's have always been humans...
Why do you think humans come in so many different colours and bone structures then?
I cannot see that wolves are in any way nobler in character than hyenas- Frederick Selous

Hatred2145
Pup
Pup

Post by Hatred2145 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

I would love to explain... Really. I would. But its my religion, and sadly that's not allowed on here.
Like I said,
But enough of bloodlines and traits and evolving...
Things may get a little far as much as an altercation...

But as far as humans, we don't evolve. Everyone of us has the same number of bones just as much as we had back then in BC. Yes height, appearance, and much more is what makes us unique. Unless you happen to have a condition where you do not.
Knowledge and understanding has very much increased. Different races and traits existed way back then.
People always want their lives to be Sunshine,
But in order to grow you need a little Rain,

Nobodies perfect...

Avatar: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/logoresized_3896.jpg

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

• Unfortunately, I am going to have to step in as a moderator and change the direction of this topic. The debate of religious beliefs and scientific theory on WQ is prohibited in the rules. Sorry to step in so abruptly everyone! To each his own we will say.

On another note, what do you guys think of this: http://www.informationweek.com/kurzweil ... 003?pgno=1? Any points in there that spark your interests?

Hatred2145
Pup
Pup

Post by Hatred2145 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 pm

If they created such a device, the world would become over populated. Dying is apart of living. If people whom lived back then lived now, the earth would be a horrible place if death couldn't arouse through humanity.
My opinion, lol.
People always want their lives to be Sunshine,
But in order to grow you need a little Rain,

Nobodies perfect...

Avatar: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/logoresized_3896.jpg

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

• Yeah, there'd be a lot of PC-people around if it became commonplace! There'd probably be rebel groups running around trying to 'unplug' people... so different to think about. Digital murder!

Gystical-Florish
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Gystical-Florish » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 pm

It's weird to point it out, but sometimes I wonder if mammals came from people.... or are people.

The thought of animals actually once being people has always inspired many others to explore the everyday mammal, such as the dog or the chimp. Although the chimp or monkey is a descendant we believe of time-gone-on, it seems the dog is yet another animal closer to the human being in so many ways. I believe that if the everyday dog was once human, it would be most practical that it would happen after a human dies, and then forms into the anatomy of said dog. This could also mean, even if this were to happen, that memories are still kept of human life, but a dog's brain simply just can't handle it all in such a small brain compared to ours. This could total to why canine's are so smart, but can't completely impair like a normal human anatomy can.

This sounds so stupid lol... but I was also thinking of another point. If you notice, the descendant of wolf to dog was quite a change in behavior, and that might be because of the human ancestry. If apes, or chimps were true ancestors of the human, then maybe that is why the wolves are so feral compared to domesticated canines. What I'm trying to say... if this makes any sense yet... is that if humans possibly die and become dogs possible of domestication, then if an ape died and became a canine they would form maybe into the formation of a feral canine, the breed maybe depending on the ape's type. This could possibly be why wolves can be so domesticated at times, and then just turn around feral.

Just to put it out there.... Cheers
You've made me hate my own reflection
Question every choice I make
So I could try to be perfect
But I won't try to be fake..

Sleeping with Sirens