ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=20 C=27

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=20 C=27

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 am

● ωσℓvεs ● σғ ● sαмαяια ●
Welcome to Samaria! You have reached a land where humanity has supposedly been been assumed extinct. Leaving everything behind them, nature took control and flourished. Taking advantage of freedom, the wolves of Samaria have experience different changes to their physique, and their mentality. Intelligent, the wolves learned to grow in numbers to a point where a pack over twenty strong was too much. The group split into four packs, each of their own values and a symbol to represent them. In time, the packs forged alliances or waged wars between each other. Along the way, a new generation of wolves emerged and things are tight as Samaria has grown to be wild and mysterious. Who knows what the young Alpha of each pack will do to this chess game of Survival. Who's allegiance are you?

We are a Semi-Realistic Wolf Roleplay. Our friendly, active community is both inviting and helpful. We use play-by-post method of roleplay where our users create their own plot topic and stories. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact one of the staff members via PM here on WolfQuest, reply to this topic, or you may message us on the website via the Guest Hangout forum. If we caught your eye by the end of this thread, send out a joining form via reply to this topic, a pm to a staff member, or fill out a form via our website.

Announcements

Current Event: Forum based; during a meeting of some new recruits, a mountain lion suddenly appears with a dark plot in mind. Seagris, the Guardian of Samaria has taken it upon himself to step in. There will be sacrifice and scars at the end of this encounter...will the Alphas and new recruits be able to hold their ground?

Wolfquest Sessions: Version 2.7 only; we host random sessions on the weekends. We hope that the next event will be a blast using the game! See the site Alerts forum for details.

June's MOTM: Amary; for her helpfulness and loyalty during our work with the site. Be sure to congratulate her!

Pack email: email link; the pack email can be used to send us joining forms for new users, contacting staff with concerns, etc.

New Alphas: Temporary; we have placed Kamaji and Creature as temporary Alphas for Azuria and Nycticora. A pm was sent to all Alphas concerning the change taking place until the previous Alphas are able to take up activity. No one is fired, but we do need to make changes to adjust as we need to so members can start roleplaying in places other than the Neutral territory. Questions, pm myself or O'Malley on site. Thank you!

New! Chat on Discord!: Link; Join the WOS community on Discord to keep yourself updated on everything going on within our family. We host small activities and general chat from time to time. We don't Roleplay there. We still want to keep the forum itself acrive. The main purpose is to keep in touch if you aren't able to log in every now and then so we know you are still with us. Send us you Discord tag via the link and we will add you to the group. If you don't have a discord, don't worry we can help with that too! Application are not accepted through Discord. Thank you.

The Four Packs

The Armythian Pack
Values: Law and Strength
Territory: Sparrowood Forest
Symbol: White-tailed Deer
Alpha: Lark Easton, Zero Whitewood

The Azurian Pack
Values: Wisdom and Trust
Territory: Bluespruce Forest
Symbol: The Great Owl
Alpha: Yasuna

The Sigma Pack
Values: Loyalty and Kinship
Territory: Snakewood Forest
Symbol: The Dragon
Alpha: Creature, Amary

The Nycticora Pack
Values: Acumen and Williness
Territory: Blacklumber Forest
Symbol: The Fox
Alpha: Rott

Key Symbols
Key Symbols
Male:
Female:
Active:
Inactive:
Armythian Member:
Azurian Member:
Sigma Member:
Nycticora Pack:

Statistics
Creation date: Feb 11th 2017
Open date: Feb 16th 2017
Staff: Lark [founder], Yasuna [Admin], O'Malley [Admin]
Accepting?: Members
Roleplay Status: Open
Character Count: 27
Member Count: 20

Ranks and Memebers
These ranks are used by all four of the packs. Within each, as needed, the ranks have skill sets. Each skill set is a level for the user to ache 've based on their characters skills. Training is done within a training environment the user creates. Additional ranks are available via the website. Everyone who joins starts off as a loner. Lost pups must be six months of age or older. Rank requests are not accepted. Training is mandatory.

Alpha [OPEN]
The alpha of the Pack leads all the members below them with. Their method of ruling is of their own desire. The alpha is prone to lower ranking wolves that are close to their stature challenging them for their position. In some cases, the entire pack may vote to demote their current alpha for someone else. Outside the roleay, Alphas are responsible for their packs information updates and may communicate with other Alpha users for events between their packs.

0/1
Leader: You must Train!

0/2
Mentor: You must Train!

Unlimited
Skilled: You must Train!

Unlimited
Apprentice: Lark Easton
Apprentice: Zero
Apprentice: Yasuna
Apprentice: Kamaji
Apprentice: Creature
Apprentice: Amary
Apprentice: Rott

Deputy [OPEN]
The deputy is the second in line among the highly ranked members of the pack. This wolf is highly intelligent about the ways of the pack and of the packs territory. Considerably, Deputies should be consulted before going to the Alpha as these wolves consult with the Alpha if need be. Deputies work closely with the Leaders of each rank, including Mentors to ensure that training, patrols and pack health are at top condition. Deputies are subject to challenges for their rank from lower members of the pack who match or succeed their skill level. Duels for the Deputy rank must be approved before executing the challenge.

0/1

0/2

Unlimited

Unlimited
Apprentice: Jay

Guardians [Unlimited]
These are the wolves who give blood and soul for the pack. They are muscular wolves skilled in combat to defend their pack against any enemy. Guardians are highly valued for their strength and skill to cooperate in a raid, battle and spy on the enemy. These wolves have many duties. Guardians are positioned where the Alpha deems their usefulness. Guardians accompany members on hunts, journeys to the Uncharted lands, Loner encounters and any other party needing protection such as a Quest for the Archwolf. Guardians are prone to brawling for the strongest but also to keep their senses alert. Guardian are lead by a Leader whom reports when needed to the Deputy of the pack. Guardians are prone to old age quick than most from their experience with wounds and high activity.

0/1

0/2

Unlimited

Unlimited
Apprentice: Keikerri

Healers [Unlimited]
These wolves dress wounds and heal the sick. Healers are responsible for the packs general health, which makes them yet another valuable rank to the pack. Healers study herbs, potions, mixtures and healing spells and elements such as water. Healers are highly skilled with knowledge about the Pack territory and where to find healing supplies at the most dire of times. Healers train by studying scrolls and hands on experience. Healers also assist with newborn pups and assist the mothers with hunting small prey while the mother stays at the den. Healers are not prone to threats to their rank but the overall leader has some mention to ensure the Healer Leader is skilled and training others to benefit the Pack as well.
0/1

0/2

Unlimited

Unlimited
Apprentice: Sacred

Hunters [Unlimited]
These wolves control the food supply of the pack. Knowing every hunting ground in their territory, hunters hunt in groups of 2-4 to supply food for the pack. Hunters are on of the most agile and strong wolves in the pack. They specialize highest with the earth element. Hunters hunt and bring back food for the pack as well as hunt small prey to store with in the packs territory when they leave so the there is stock when needed. Any leader of a group hunt coordinates the strategy to ensure a successful hunt. A poor coordinator could mean a poorly fed pack and starvation.

0/1

0/2

Unlimited

Unlimited
Apprentice: You must Train!

Pups [Unlimited]
These are the babies of the pack. The pups are either lost pups looking for parents, or born within the pack. When pups are born, the owner of that character must start off at 6 weeks, old enough to venture in and out of the den but not out of the territory. Pups are closely watched by packmemvers, specifically healers. At 12 months, pups may venture out of the territory with an adult. Yealings are shown loner acceptances, first pack meets and more at this time but they are not aware of their own abilities. At age 2, characters are moved to the Apprenticeship of the desired rank and begin training almost immediately.

Niabi

Loners [Unlimited]
Loners are wolves not within any of the packs. These wolves stay within the neutral grounds of Samaria and are forbidden to enter pack territories without the permission of the Alpha. Only brave souls would dare their way in, almost foolishly. Once the Loner has chosen their pack, depending on the Pack joining process, the character eventually moved to Apprenticeship of their desired rank after earning a few skills to be at the Apprenticeship skill level.

Nightshade
Saladin
Chinuk
Elliot
Silver
Bear
NightDragon
Kiaga
Delta
Yukine
Rhewi
Drayven
Polarix
Cronos
O'Malley
Shepard

?¿Commonly Asked Questions?¿
Are we restricted to how many characters we can have?
You may have as many accounts as you wish. All I ask is you keep up with activity when we post activity checks.

How do we become staff members?
When I find a need for staff members, I will make the announcement. Till then, please don't ask me to become a staff member.

Do we train for our ranks?
Yes, you complete missions to better your skills. Using dice as an interative, hands on method of training.

What if I am not a Wolfquest Member?
No worries! We have on-site applications or you can email us via the pack email link you find above. We accept everyone who is a Roleplay lover as well as any form and level of roleplay. Join the fun, don't be shy.

Activity Level?
We recruit those who populate the site positively. We do not recommend this community to users who hold average activity levels or lower.

Joining Application

Code: Select all

[b]WQ Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Desired Pack[/b]:
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Activity level:[/b]
Last edited by Noella on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 59 times in total.

Blueeclispe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=3

Post by Blueeclispe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 pm

The thread looks great^^
'Remember to dream..and enjoy your life, dreaming is amazing but don't waste your life away in your head because you'll miss out on the life you have and the people you love. If there's something that you dream...you hope of...make it a reality because you are worth it. Dreams are worth it'
BlueMoon /Yasuna/Sanoo

eijirou
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: eli

Post by eijirou » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

WQ Username: eijirou
Character Name: rott [http://i.imgur.com/go4zJFx.png]
Character Gender: male
Character Age: 3 years [24 in-human]
Desired Pack: the 4th pack
Desired Rank: alpha
Activity level: i don't currently go to school or have work, so i'll be online quite a lot.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Your form is accepted, Rott! I'll pm you the link to the site. Send me pack info for your pack as well just as shown for the other two as well so I can update that asap. Yasuna will fill you in on current details. Welcome to WOS!

Blueeclispe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=4

Post by Blueeclispe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Welcome to WOS Eijirou! I look forward to roleplaying with you!
'Remember to dream..and enjoy your life, dreaming is amazing but don't waste your life away in your head because you'll miss out on the life you have and the people you love. If there's something that you dream...you hope of...make it a reality because you are worth it. Dreams are worth it'
BlueMoon /Yasuna/Sanoo

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Can't wait to see us grow. We are working to finish the site ASAP. Meanwhile, forms are welcome. Patience is appreciated! Also, we do accept forms via PM if you are unable to post on the forums. I understand that has been an issue and so, if not on WQ, and while the site is under construction, please send your forms via PM to either myself or Yasuna. Thank you!

Blueeclispe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blueeclispe » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Just an announcement, the third pack's alpha rank position is open. Put Alpha as your desired rank if you wish to fulfill this role. ^^
BlueMoon /Yasuna/Sanoo

KiraWinchester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KiraWinchester » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:16 pm

This looks amazing!

WQ Username: KiraWinchester
Character Name: Niabi
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 6 moons
Desired Pack: Armythian Pack
Desired Rank: Pup?
Activity level: 8-9; mainly depending how active the roleplay and plot is.

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 am

Just wait till the fun starts lol. Niabi, your form is accepted^^. We could use some insight on how we are doing so as our first me.ber of one of the packs a bestow upon you the website via pm wahahahaha. Also, thank you so much for the compliment^^

KiraWinchester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KiraWinchester » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 am

Thank you! If you need more characters later on, I usually can play one or two more. And of course I will check out the site! :)

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am

Not a problem hehe. You can have as many characters as you can manage, no additional forms needed. Just let us know when you create one so it isn't confused with a new member. I haven't done profile fields yet hehe, so I will do those in addition to finishing rank guide hw^^.

Reminder: We are looking for the Alpha of the 3rd pack. Honor comes with your own pack name, pack values, pack symbol, rules, and more. You pick Roleplay places and a few additional ranks unique to the pack. Hope to see an application for that soon!

wolffs rock
Pup
Pup

Post by wolffs rock » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:00 pm

WQ Username: wolffs rock
Character Name: Shepard
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 3
Desired Pack: Third Park
Desired Rank: Alpha
Activity level: 10/10
<~•*Moonlight Howl*•~>
~This pack is a loving family~
•Mess with one of us•
-And the rest of us-
{Will Destroy You}
<~•*Wolf Pack*•~>

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Long time no see Shep^^. Your form is accepted! I will pm you the link to the pack website. In turn, reply with the info I send you so I can input the In for here and on site. See you there!

Blueeclispe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blueeclispe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Welcome to WOS Niabi and Shep!! I look forward to roleplaying with you both!!
BlueMoon /Yasuna/Sanoo

Noella

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=9

Post by Noella » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 pm

I went ahead and updated the thread with all the characters! Progress is moving quickly, which is fantastic. We will finish the guides and do some tweaks to the forums appearance and then we can start roleplay! Can't wait ;)