/-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 8/30

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Would you like to Join?

Absolutely, submitted my form :)
54%
Perhaps...I'll submit a friend/enemy form for now ;)
15%
No, thank you :(
31%

Total votes: 13

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 7/2

Post by valkea » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Try to stay on the topic of your pack so the thread doesn't get completely off track, please. The General Discussion thread is always there for things like this, as are private messages.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Kirave wrote:
Try to stay on the topic of your pack so the thread doesn't get completely off track, please. The General Discussion thread is always there for things like this, as are private messages.
Got it. Sorry 'bout that.

Edit: Shina and I tried to hang tonight in a private server, but I was too impatient and closed it before she could get on. Leave it to me to pull a knot like that, guys.
Last edited by valkea on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding info from double post
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

I do requests, shoot me a PM if you'd like a profile pic.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Please do not double post, Kyak. If you have something to add, edit your previous post instead.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 am

Kirave wrote:
Please do not double post, Kyak. If you have something to add, edit your previous post instead.
Got it. You see, I've always heard not to double post, but I have never known quite what that meant. Now I know, and it won't happen again.

As for this forum related things, I'll be on tonight so if some of us want to meet up, I can join in.
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

Noella
Name: Amber

Post by Noella » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Definte session tonight. I want to finish that hunt. Session will be private and i will message those who wish to paticipate the server info. Post here or pm me. Laptop is in much better condition hehe. Sorry for the wait. Splitting my time between work and and anothe rp in addition to this one is enticingly challenging.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:45 pm

ZambIT wrote:Definte session tonight. I want to finish that hunt. Session will be private and i will message those who wish to paticipate the server info. Post here or pm me. Laptop is in much better condition hehe. Sorry for the wait. Splitting my time between work and and anothe rp in addition to this one is enticingly challenging.
I'd like to participate. I mocked up a new describe for when we do public matches. What time are we going to have the session? I need to solve when I need to get on the right timezone.

Leafy: 1 hour behind
Zambit: 3 hours behind

I'd like everyone who wishes to partake in this session to tell what timezone you're in.

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 pm

The usual 6pm cause that when the canteen opens for wifi.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Online! Updated 7/26

Post by Kyak » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:05 pm

I took a better appearance screenshot straight from the game of Scotch, this is the result: ImageI did this on the session, we had a great time just talking to one another. For those who haven't joined a session yet, I highly recommend it. It's lots of fun getting to know the crew!

FuzzyDesertPaw
Pup
Pup
Name: Skylar/Skyla

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:05 am

Yes! My computer is finally ready! Today I'll install the Windows 10 pro and I'm ready to play! This Saturday I'll be finally able to download join the game! I'm so happy. :D
||||.◎°˙˙°◎..◎°˙˙°◎..◎°˙˙°◎.||||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I want to break my BONES
'cause still have BAD MEMORIES
but i sill b e l i v e
than I'll not FAIL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
av/sig©FuzzyDesertPaw

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 am

Now i can see the image, Scotch. Very nice^^
Welcome back Max! So glad you'll be joining in the fun now. I don't know the date of our next session. I have a certification to study for, but I'll keep you guys posted.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 am

ZambIT wrote:Now i can see the image, Scotch. Very nice^^
Welcome back Max! So glad you'll be joining in the fun now. I don't know the date of our next session. I have a certification to study for, but I'll keep you guys posted.
I can host sometime today if you guys would be interested. If you are, quote this and post your timezone.

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 am

Kyak wrote:
ZambIT wrote:Now i can see the image, Scotch. Very nice^^
I can host sometime today if you guys would be interested. If you are, quote this and post your timezone.
Of yes, i keep forgetting that i do allow others to host. If you do this, make sure to lost what the session was about in case you did a small plot or something. To include in the summaries.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

FuzzyDesertPaw
Pup
Pup

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:46 am

ZambIT wrote:Welcome back Max! So glad you'll be joining in the fun now. I don't know the date of our next session. I have a certification to study for, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Nice! May it will be good to make a session when most users are online with private game. The users (2.7 username in the profile) to have a PM with the name and password for the game! I only give a idea, because it's strange to don't know when the game is open.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I want to break my BONES
but i sill b e l i v e
than I'll not FAIL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
av/sig©FuzzyDesertPaw

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:18 am

FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:
ZambIT wrote:Welcome back Max! So glad you'll be joining in the fun now. I don't know the date of our next session. I have a certification to study for, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Nice! May it will be good to make a session when most users are online with private game. The users (2.7 username in the profile) to have a PM with the name and password for the game! I only give a idea, because it's strange to don't know when the game is open.
On Sunday night, I'm heading up to Bangor (Maine) to stay in my aunt's camper for a week. While there is internet, it's very slow and I'll be spending much time on Scratch (programming website), in town school shopping/going to the theater, ect., and swimming. So I'll check the forums once a day or so, but I probably won't be joining any games.

FuzzyDesertPaw
Pup
Pup

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:00 am

Kyak wrote:
FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:

On Sunday night, I'm heading up to Bangor (Maine) to stay in my aunt's camper for a week. While there is internet, it's very slow and I'll be spending much time on Scratch (programming website), in town school shopping/going to the theater, ect., and swimming. So I'll check the forums once a day or so, but I probably won't be joining any games.
Hey...don't feel bad.That was only a idea.Do you know before 3 hours and now I'm continue trying to download the patch in the launcher.I always have a bad internet. :mrgreen:

EDIT:I really don't have an internet on my computer.I have only on my phone....I'm using it by Wi-Fi hotspot with creating my server!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I want to break my BONES
but i sill b e l i v e
than I'll not FAIL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
av/sig©FuzzyDesertPaw

Return to “Pack Central”