/-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 8/30

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Would you like to Join?

Absolutely, submitted my form :)
7
54%
Perhaps...I'll submit a friend/enemy form for now ;)
2
15%
No, thank you :(
4
31%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/16

Post by Noella » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Lol. Just a heads up that I will have a session open in a few minutes. Everyone get ready for the photoshoots!
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/16

Post by leaf12459 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Awesome, I better come up with some better poses this time :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/16

Post by Noella » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Sudden change of plans. Is everyone okay waiting a bit? My friend got back sooner than later to go Pokemon hunting. (XD)
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/16

Post by leaf12459 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Yeah, I can wait :3

EDIT

About how much longer will you be because I might not be able to make it now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/16

Post by Noella » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:22 am

So incredibly sorry guys. We may have to do our next session next weekend. On the bright side, I highly recommend seeing Independence day if you haven't already hehe.

Edit: I have some work to do on my computer tonight so I can host a session if anyone would like to join for some more screenshots hehe. Message or PM if you're intersted.

Edit 2: sorry for not being online. Life is busy and there was a thunderstorm last night. With my laptop only working when it's plugged in, I didn't want to risk it, a power surge and whatnot. I can try tonight but we may be stuck doing this weekend hehe.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by leaf12459 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 pm

I am free tonight and if you need me to, I am now open ot hosting some servers, even if it might just be to like chat for a while and get to know each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by Noella » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:37 pm

leaf12459 wrote:I am free tonight and if you need me to, I am now open ot hosting some servers, even if it might just be to like chat for a while and get to know each other.
You may need to. Another storm is brewing in..
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
Shina-K
Pup
Pup
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm
Name: Kirozanagi/Kiro
Gender: Male
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by Shina-K » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Wq Username: Shina-K
Game Username: Ceviche
Char Name: Ceviche
Char Gender: Male
Char Age: Two and a half
Rank Wanted: Omega
Physical Appearance: Ceviche is a lightly colored wolf, his pelt consisting of mainly a combination of several hues of light brown and tan. There are darker areas around the tips of his ears and flecks of dark brown in his tail fur. His paw pads are a soft pink and have a few spots of black in them, much like his marbled tongue. He has a large patch of white that licks up from his underbelly to his lower jaw, where it stops and then reappears again as a spot on his forehead, similar to a horse's blaze. Atop his shoulders the fur is denser and thicker, flecked with tan and subtle reddish tones along with some darker hues of black and a deep chocolate brown. On either side facing the front of his wide skull, he has dark grey, almost smokey eyes that shine like polished slate. He's rather husky for his age- that being even parts fat and muscle.
Personality: Lazy, Docile, Mischievous, Passive, Content
History: There's not much to really say about his youth and upbringing. I could describe his lineage: his siblings or even possible lack of; I could go on to emphasize a story or two from his childhood, the thrill of his first hunt, or perhaps the first time he tasted fresh kill; I could even go so far as to illustrate his lazy days spent sleeping whenever and wherever he pleased as a lone dispersal. Though such a painting would be overkill, because in reality he was raised as any other should. His family loved and provided for him as they should have, and once he hit adolescence he became a dispersal wolf and wandered the lands freely. Though that usually ends up with a seemingly endless number of wolves with senses of drive and initiative that go one to build families and packs from the ground up, Ceviche never really had that motivation. He was simply content with his daily existence. That sense of lazy independance hung with him and even now he acts as though joining the pack was an afterthought to his daily life.
When can you be online?: TBD ((Schedule change in August, currently daily)
Would you be willing to take on a Hosts role?: Yes, EST, Daily as of now.
JK JK --- JOUSHIKITEKI NI KANGAETE
JK JK --- "THINK USING COMMON SENSE"
...

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by Noella » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Shina-K wrote:Wq Username: Shina-K
Game Username: Ceviche
Char Name: Ceviche
Char Gender: Male
Char Age: Two and a half
Rank Wanted: Omega
Physical Appearance: Ceviche is a lightly colored wolf, his pelt consisting of mainly a combination of several hues of light brown and tan. There are darker areas around the tips of his ears and flecks of dark brown in his tail fur. His paw pads are a soft pink and have a few spots of black in them, much like his marbled tongue. He has a large patch of white that licks up from his underbelly to his lower jaw, where it stops and then reappears again as a spot on his forehead, similar to a horse's blaze. Atop his shoulders the fur is denser and thicker, flecked with tan and subtle reddish tones along with some darker hues of black and a deep chocolate brown. On either side facing the front of his wide skull, he has dark grey, almost smokey eyes that shine like polished slate. He's rather husky for his age- that being even parts fat and muscle.
Personality: Lazy, Docile, Mischievous, Passive, Content
History: There's not much to really say about his youth and upbringing. I could describe his lineage: his siblings or even possible lack of; I could go on to emphasize a story or two from his childhood, the thrill of his first hunt, or perhaps the first time he tasted fresh kill; I could even go so far as to illustrate his lazy days spent sleeping whenever and wherever he pleased as a lone dispersal. Though such a painting would be overkill, because in reality he was raised as any other should. His family loved and provided for him as they should have, and once he hit adolescence he became a dispersal wolf and wandered the lands freely. Though that usually ends up with a seemingly endless number of wolves with senses of drive and initiative that go one to build families and packs from the ground up, Ceviche never really had that motivation. He was simply content with his daily existence. That sense of lazy independance hung with him and even now he acts as though joining the pack was an afterthought to his daily life.
When can you be online?: TBD ((Schedule change in August, currently daily)
Would you be willing to take on a Hosts role?: Yes, EST, Daily as of now.
Caviche, your form is accepted! Welcome to Cast Away. In addition to Omega, what rank would you like? Hunter, Fighter, Healer, etc. Choice are listed in the rank description of you need to view them.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by leaf12459 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:53 pm

We going to be able to do a session tonight?

Also, welcome to Cast away!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by Noella » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:54 pm

No...forgot today is lockdown for the campus which means no one leaves. That means the canteen will be overflow so I don't think I'm going to be able to get a session on. Just my luck. The good news is we reached eight members, which means we can start the to. Hoping to do a session tomorrow if we don't get another storm in the area again. I'll have the thread updates soon of course.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
Shina-K
Pup
Pup
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm
Name: Kirozanagi/Kiro
Gender: Male
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/19

Post by Shina-K » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 pm

ZambIT wrote:Ceviche, your form is accepted! Welcome to Cast Away. In addition to Omega, what rank would you like? Hunter, Fighter, Healer, etc. Choice are listed in the rank description of you need to view them.
Aaa. I see, in that case, I guess hunter should be fine. Thanks for accepting.
leaf12459 wrote:Also, welcome to Cast away!!!!
Thanks much for the warm welcome.
JK JK --- JOUSHIKITEKI NI KANGAETE
JK JK --- "THINK USING COMMON SENSE"
...

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/21

Post by Noella » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Finished adding your information, Ceviche. We are glad to have you :) The thread is officially updated and I think we can hope for a relaxed session tonight at 6 again. Please message me or post here that you would like to join in. Some RP should be a good relaxation too. No plot really, so I won't put one in the thread. I also want to announce that I am working on a weekly site for advertisement of the pack. No idea when it will be done hehe. Putting screenshot work aside, I think it would be kind to wait until some of our members return from their efa. That in mind, future sessions will be consistent of small RP plots. Nothing to advanced. A hunt, exploration, crazy bear attack, etc. Okay, I'm done now...
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline Updated 7/21

Post by leaf12459 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

I am free tonight so i should be able to make the session :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Noella
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Amber
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Online! Updated 7/21

Post by Noella » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:09 pm

I think i may open this session publicly. Maybe we will catch interest that way. Here is the session info...

Server Name: CastAway
There is no password as this session will be public.

Ceviche, I accepted your friend request, thank you!

Edit:
Lovely session of hunting. Had quite a few non-members join in the fun later in the session before things died down. Thank you Ceviche and Aiyana for attending, it was fun! I updated your session numbers accordingly. Hope to have another session to continue pack Hunt soon!
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

Post Reply

Return to “Pack Central”