Dawn Pack | Accepting

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Dawn Pack | Accepting

Post by leaf12459 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:54 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to The Dawn Pack!

``Hello Stranger! I am Twisted, the alpha of Dawn Pack! I was just a pup when my father started the Dawn Pack. I was the runt of the litter, because of..well..you can see it right? My back leg? I was born with a twisted paw which gives me this bad limp. I had two brothers named Broken and Shattered and a sister named Fallen. My mother, named Dawn, died giving birth to us pups so my father raised us. He was a respected and well known wolf. Many feared him because of his strength and power. He created the pack naming it after my mother. If you stick around, I will tell you my amazing story on how I became the Alpha of The Dawn Pack.``

Pack Rules

▪️ Follow all forum and Wolf Quest rules!

▪️ Remain as active as you possibly can!

▪️ Our password must remain kept between pack members.

▪️ Keep roleplay PG-13.

▪️ Please respect our rank system.

▪️ Our roleplay is semi-realistic. Please no neon colored pelts or none wolf traits.

▪️ We are semi-literate so please use your best grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

▪️ God-mode and powerplaying is not tolerated. You can't make it through a battle without a scratch, you will be hurt and so with your opponents.

▪️ I may add more rules as I see fit.

Basic Information

▪️ Our website can be found here:
http://thomaskloe12459.wix.com/dawnpack

▪️ We use:

▪️ Game Name:
Dawnpack

▪️ Game Password:
Will Message after you join.

▪️ Owner:
Twisted / Leaf12459

▪️ Members:
Twisted / Leaf12459
Ace / kyuubi96

Pack Ranks
♂ / ♀ Name | Player

High Ranks

Alpha: The alpha is the leader of the pack, he/she makes very important decisions and work with the council and beta. He/She is respected and looked up to by all other pack members. (1/1)

♀ Twisted | Leaf12459

Beta: The beta is second in charge so if an Alpha is sick or injured he/she will assist in leading. They help the alpha decide on matters and protect the pack. (0/1)

|Will be chosen when there are 2 or more candidates. |

Council: The elders are 5 wolves that are older than 10 years. They have served the pack and have been chosen for this position by the alpha. They help in making the decisions and are highly respected by not only the lower ranked wolves but the beta and alpha as well. (0/3)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Healers: The healers are the wolf in the pack who takes care of all sick or injured pack members. They are highly respected for the knowledge of herbs and wisdom. They choose Apprentices when they feel that someone is fit for the position. (1/2)

♀ Ace | kyuubi96
|Open|

Deltas: Deltas make sure the pack is running smoothy and all the jobs are being done correctly. They lead hunts and patrols and deliver news or information to the pack from the alpha, beta, or council. (1/2)

♂ Malachite | DerpBacon
|Open|

Middle Ranks

Warrior: Warriors fight the battles for the pack and protect everyone in the pack. (0/4)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Guards: Guards are similar to Warriors. They know all the same fighting moves as Warriors. Though, they patrol the pack borders and protect the den. They can also be found going on hunts with the hunters to protect them from any dangers they may find. They work alongside Warriors and hunters. (0/3)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Hunters: Hunters hunt for the pack and make sure they are fed. They know basic battle skills to defend themselves if needed. (0/4)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Den Mothers: These are the mothers of the pups. They stay with the pups and make sure they are okay. (0/3)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Lower Ranks

Apprentices: These are wolves that are at least 1 year old. They leave the den and choose their specialty, hunter, den mother, guard, or warrior. Some become healers if a healer chooses them to be their apprentice. They will then receive a mentor to train them accordingly. They become full members of their rank when the council, alpha, beta and the mentor all agree on it. (0/4)

|Open|
|Open|
|Open|
|Open|

Elders: Wolves 10 years and older who have retired from their rank and live an easy life of doing pretty much nothing. (0/2)

|Open|
|Open|

Pups: These are the young wolves of the future. They are prized by the pack and protected at all costs. They hold the future of the pack in their paws. Den-mothers give birth to them and raise them until they are a year old where they then become an apprentice. (0/6)

Omega: The omega is the lowest rank of all. They are in charge of mostly nothing. They take beatings from other pack members and are fed last. They do nothing really except the dirty jobs, clean out the den and other things that the alpha, beta, or council tells them to do. (0/1)

|Open|

Alliances
None

Rivals
None

Forms

Joining

Code: Select all

[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Brief Appearance Description:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality Description:[/b]
Alliance/Rival

Code: Select all

[b]Pack's Name:[/b]
[b]Pack's Leaders:[/b]
[b]Alliance or Rival:[/b]
[b]Why Alliance/Rival:[/b]
[b]Website Url:[/b]

To hear about how Twisted became alpha of the Dawn Pack, go to our website. I would like to let everyone know that this is my first pack and I have never been in one so please give me any tips you would like to share. I hope you love my pack!
Last edited by leaf12459 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Re: Dawn Pack | Accepting

Post by Zweii » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Wolf Name: Ace
Rank Wanted: I would prefer Healer but I'll be whatever you need at the moment
Brief Appearance Description: Mostly white wolf with golden eyes, scars over her muzzle and a bent ear from a defect at birth. Small for her age.
Brief Personality Description: Shy and cautious at first but very kind and loyal once she is used to you. She dislikes fighting and would rather avoid it at all costs but isn't afraid to defend herself.

This would be my first pack as well, but I've rped for quite a while so I like to think I'm decent at it. I hope I can have some fun!

psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Post by psy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:38 am

Interested because I haven't done a pack RP in a while...
To clarify, is this pack site-only, game-only or both?

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Post by leaf12459 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 am

@kyuubi96 - I will add Ace up and she may be a healer since we need at least one.

@DerpBacon - Both though it will be mostly in game.
Don't Ever Mistake

psy
Former WQ Moderator

Post by psy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 am

Wolf Name: Malachite
Rank Wanted: Delta: guard is second choice
Brief Appearance Description: Malachite bears a blackish pelt. His chest and underbelly are a dark brown. He has a black nose and light brown eyes. When compared to other wolves, he is slightly larger and bulkier. (WQ 2.7 reference is the fourth Lamar Creek pelt.)
Brief Personality Description: Malachite is pretty gruff and stern, but that's only because he doesn't want himself or his packmates to get injured. Once crack through the exterior, he's a friendly person and even a jokester at times. Of course, such a soft interior is only exposed to those he is fond of...

TO OPEN A WINDOW

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Post by leaf12459 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:45 am

@DerpBacon - Added him up!
Don't Ever Mistake

psy
Former WQ Moderator

Post by psy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:47 am

Thank you, I can't wait to roleplay!

TO OPEN A WINDOW

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Post by leaf12459 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:34 pm

I would like this thread locked please.
Don't Ever Mistake

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Locked by author's request.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?