The Three Packs of the Lost Land {Accepting| M = 25}

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What do you think?

Joining/Joined
75%
Might join
No votes
Stalking
25%
Won't join
No votes
Hate it
No votes
I can't read that much
No votes

Total votes: 4

Dj SheepWolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: The Three Packs of the Lost Land {Accepting,High Ranks O

Post by Dj SheepWolf » Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Snowbank wrote:
Dj SheepWolf wrote:Name: Alexander
Appearance:
Spoiler
Show

Personality: Oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy feely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Living for the moment, loves new experiences. Conventional, modest. Likes to live, spontaneous. At times unprepared. Suggestible. Emotional. Prone to crying. Happy. Can be influenced more by others than herself. Feels the emotions of others. Likes teamwork. Guided by moods.
Desired Pack: The Feron Pack
Desired Rank: Knight or scout, I'm with doubt..
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines?: Yes.
Dj SheepWolf, you are accepted into the Three Packs. Welcome to the Packs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander (Dj SheepWolf) has been accepted as Knight of the Feron Pack.
Thanks! I'll register on the site now.

My Artworks Shop
My DeviantART

•°•°•°•∞|•·×±×·•|∞•°•°•°•
Maybe it was all in my mind,
But why should that mean
It is not real?
•°•°•°•∞|•·×±×·•|∞•°•°•°•
Sig × Black Burn
──────────────────
FIRE VALLEY PACK
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ
ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ
──────────────────
,---------------,
| Coca-Cola |,,|"""\,__,
| _________ |,,||_|_ ||)
/(@)(@)**/(@)***/(@)

Snowfur20000
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowfur20000 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Wolf Name: Sky Song
Wolf appearance: Solid white with silver eyes
Desired Pack: Rilar pack
Desired Rank: Patroler (what ever you call that rank), Lead Hunter, Hunter
Personality: Caring, Was once an Alpha but the pack died due to a disease, Deep thinker and does not like coyoties or bears
Wolf age: 7
Do I agree to pack Guide lines: yes
Marking: Orange swirl on left sholder
Last edited by Snowfur20000 on Sat May 21, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My cousin Jimmy always starts his trip to the emergency room with "Hey y'all! Watch this!"
Please join my pack called the Skypack or you can be an or e͟͡n̷̛͡èm̴̀y of the pack.
You can also join my other pack called the Wolf Guard.
signature © twinlinskis
wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=79555

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Sat May 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Name:Astrania
Appearance:Long gray fur that reaches the top of ear fur at the belly it changes to white at the belly,chest, and legs.She has a grayish green eyes matching certain leaves of trees.
Personality:Astrania is a calm wolf who is very soft-spoken.She has a very approaching aura and isn't shy. She is a caring wolf and likes to do anything she can for a wolf.She enjoys to have friends and can be social if she wants to.She doesn't enjoy to be in certain of attention overall, she is warm hearted and down-to-earth wolf.
Desired Pack:Feron Pack
Desired Rank:Physician
Marking (Rilar Pack Only):Nope
History (Optional):Maybe later
Extra (Optional):Nope
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines?Definitely

LostThoughts
Pup
Pup

Post by LostThoughts » Sat May 21, 2016 4:03 pm

KisabellaBlue8 wrote:Name:Astrania
Appearance:Long gray fur that reaches the top of ear fur at the belly it changes to white at the belly,chest, and legs.She has a grayish green eyes matching certain leaves of trees.
Personality:Astrania is a calm wolf who is very soft-spoken.She has a very approaching aura and isn't shy. She is a caring wolf and likes to do anything she can for a wolf.She enjoys to have friends and can be social if she wants to.She doesn't enjoy to be in certain of attention overall, she is warm hearted and down-to-earth wolf.
Desired Pack:Feron Pack
Desired Rank:Physician
Marking (Rilar Pack Only):Nope
History (Optional):Maybe later
Extra (Optional):Nope
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines?Definitely
KisabellaBlue8, you are accepted into the Three Packs. Welcome to the Packs.
Astrania (KisabellaBlue8) has been accepted as Physician of the Feron Pack.

Silverwolf_Ichiro
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silverwolf_Ichiro » Sun May 22, 2016 5:38 am

Name: Anri Sanchez
Appearance: a medium-sized, sleek constructed He-wolf with a golden-cream hued pelt with white fur covering his underbelly and parts of his snout and face. He´s adorned with a pair of striking, green eyes and has quite a feminine facial expression. Despite his elegant appearance however, his limbs are filled with muscles and merely disguised by his dense, curly pelt .
Personality: From the outside Anri appears to be a rather childish, playful and overall fun and charming brute but on the inside this male is a mischivous, vengeful, seductive and manipulative monster who will play every card in order to get what he wants.
Desired Pack: Mara pack
Desired Rank: Alpha
Marking (Rilar Pack Only): Nope
Extra: wanted to add a villainous character to the rp
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yep
✦◈Sσuℓ Wαтcнεяs◈✦
•.¸¸.•´¯`•.•´¯`•¸¸.•
Wσℓvεs αη∂ ∂εмσηs ωσякιηg тσgεтнεя

αs ωε sнα
ρε тнε fυтυяε σf тнε Vαℓℓεy

•.¸¸.•´´
¯`•.•´¯`•¸¸.•
Vιsιт σuя sιтε
&

ωιтηεss тнε вℓσσ∂ яε∂ мσση
Sig © Starz10

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Sun May 22, 2016 7:32 am

|Name|Sol
|Gender| Male
|Age| 6
|Appearance| Befitting his position as a knight, this male is a hulking behemoth of a wolf. His form, which is covered by a rich brown pelt and accentuated by dark, brooding eyes, is one built for a fighter. Sol is exceptionally strong, sacrificing speed and agility for brute power. While he is an excellent combatant, he sinks rather than swims and is about a good a climber as a moose.
|Personality| Sol isn't exactly a cunning wolf, nor is he particularly manipulative, but he is a talented strategist when it comes to fighting. In a battle of the wits, he is bound to lose, but take that battle to the physical sense and his opponent would stand no chance. He's content to let the Royals handle the politics of the packs, and needs only to be told what to attack or what to defend. Sol sees fighting as a duty more than a sport, and he treats it very seriously, shunning those who would battle for fun rather than a honorable reason (and for him the only honorable reason is furthering the pack).
|Desired Pack| Mara
|Desired Rank| Lead Knight
|History (Optional)| He was born and raised to be a warrior, and a warrior he is.
|Extra (Optional)| Figured our new baddie might want a henchman.
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yuppers

LostThoughts
Pup
Pup

Post by LostThoughts » Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 am

Snowfur20000 wrote:Wolf Name: Sky Song
Wolf appearance: Solid white with silver eyes
Desired Pack: Rilar pack
Desired Rank: Patroler (what ever you call that rank), Lead Hunter, Hunter
Personality: Caring, Was once an Alpha but the pack died due to a disease, Deep thinker and does not like coyoties or bears
Wolf age: 7
Do I agree to pack Guide lines: yes
Marking: Orange swirl on left sholder
Sky Song (Snowfur20000) has been accepted as Knight's Champion of the Rilar Pack.
Knight's Champion of the Rilar Pack is no longer available.
Silverwolf_Ichiro wrote:Name: Anri Sanchez
Appearance: a medium-sized, sleek constructed He-wolf with a golden-cream hued pelt with white fur covering his underbelly and parts of his snout and face. He´s adorned with a pair of striking, green eyes and has quite a feminine facial expression. Despite his elegant appearance however, his limbs are filled with muscles and merely disguised by his dense, curly pelt .
Personality: From the outside Anri appears to be a rather childish, playful and overall fun and charming brute but on the inside this male is a mischivous, vengeful, seductive and manipulative monster who will play every card in order to get what he wants.
Desired Pack: Mara pack
Marking (Rilar Pack Only): Nope
Extra: wanted to add a villainous character to the rp
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yep
I like it. I did say that you can rule your pack however you wanted after all.
Anri Sanchez (Silverwolf_Ichiro) has been accepted as Alpha of the Mara Pack.
One position left for Alpha of the Mara Pack.
Shakespearmint wrote:|Name|Sol
|Gender| Male
|Age| 6
|Appearance| Befitting his position as a knight, this male is a hulking behemoth of a wolf. His form, which is covered by a rich brown pelt and accentuated by dark, brooding eyes, is one built for a fighter. Sol is exceptionally strong, sacrificing speed and agility for brute power. While he is an excellent combatant, he sinks rather than swims and is about a good a climber as a moose.
|Personality| Sol isn't exactly a cunning wolf, nor is he particularly manipulative, but he is a talented strategist when it comes to fighting. In a battle of the wits, he is bound to lose, but take that battle to the physical sense and his opponent would stand no chance. He's content to let the Royals handle the politics of the packs, and needs only to be told what to attack or what to defend. Sol sees fighting as a duty more than a sport, and he treats it very seriously, shunning those who would battle for fun rather than a honorable reason (and for him the only honorable reason is furthering the pack).
|Desired Pack| Mara
|Desired Rank| Lead Knight
|History (Optional)| He was born and raised to be a warrior, and a warrior he is.
|Extra (Optional)| Figured our new baddie might want a henchman.
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yuppers
Sol (Shakespearmint) has been accepted as Head Knight of the Mara Pack.
Head Knight of the Mara Pack is no longer available.
Last edited by LostThoughts on Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverwolf_Ichiro
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silverwolf_Ichiro » Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 am

His name is Anri Sanchez with a "z" Snow xD
✦◈Sσuℓ Wαтcнεяs◈✦
•.¸¸.•´¯`•.•´¯`•¸¸.•
Wσℓvεs αη∂ ∂εмσηs ωσякιηg тσgεтнεя

αs ωε sнα
ρε тнε fυтυяε σf тнε Vαℓℓεy

•.¸¸.•´´
¯`•.•´¯`•¸¸.•
Vιsιт σuя sιтε
&

ωιтηεss тнε вℓσσ∂ яε∂ мσση
Sig © Starz10

LostThoughts
Pup
Pup

Post by LostThoughts » Sun May 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Whoops, my mistake. I've fixed it now.

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Post by RedProphecies » Sun May 22, 2016 1:18 pm

Name: Lucrimia

Appearance: A beautiful sleek slim dark brown wolf that camouflages in with the trees. She also has black fur on the tip of her tail and always has the most calmest smile

Personality: Lucrimia has a very calm personality when you first meet her. She always has a way with nature. When you get to know her better, she can be the most fiercest and adventurous wolf you have ever met. Sometimes, she may get in your head at some points but it's SOMETIMES.

Desired Pack: Feron

Desired Rank: Alpha Female if not, Assassin

Marking (Rilar Pack Only):

History (Optional): Lucrimia came from a very abusive childhood. She always used to get beat and tortured by her pack. She ran away looking for peace and she stayed at a waterfall for a period of her life. When she got bored she always went exploring looking for an amazing adventure. Then she came upon Feron pack, hoping they will be a caring pack.

Extra (Optional): Lucrimia is great at guiding, hunting, and getting out of trouble. She also has a great time training her strength but a bad time healing

Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yes I agree

hungergames102
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hungergames102 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Name:Nova
Appearance: Nova may not be the biggest thing to step up but she has other attributes to help her. For starters her eyes are a bright icy blue, that most would say are intriguing or strong. Also, Nova's fur are a light brown with black that covers back up to her face and ears. Her muzzle is white just like the inside of her legs. Due to her slim frame she is actually quite a fast runner to make up for it. She is quick when it comes to hunting and being stealthy or other things that require quick reflexes.
Personality: She is the type who tries to find the good in everyone. Nova is not the type to judge others for their past mistake and is always forgiving. She also is one to help keep peace and believes that negotiations is a key thing that most are forgetting when it does come to confrontation. But, Nova does not mess around when comes to protecting those that are close to her in anyway, in which she can be deadly when it comes to it.
Desired Pack: Hausen Pack
rp quote: " i.... i love you delta, delta smiles. i feel the same way"

LostThoughts
Pup
Pup

Post by LostThoughts » Sun May 22, 2016 4:08 pm

IsabellaPurple8 wrote:
Name: Lucrimia

Appearance: A beautiful sleek slim dark brown wolf that camouflages in with the trees. She also has black fur on the tip of her tail and always has the most calmest smile

Personality: Lucrimia has a very calm personality when you first meet her. She always has a way with nature. When you get to know her better, she can be the most fiercest and adventurous wolf you have ever met. Sometimes, she may get in your head at some points but it's SOMETIMES.

Desired Pack: Feron

Desired Rank: Alpha Female if not, Assassin

Marking (Rilar Pack Only):

History (Optional): Lucrimia came from a very abusive childhood. She always used to get beat and tortured by her pack. She ran away looking for peace and she stayed at a waterfall for a period of her life. When she got bored she always went exploring looking for an amazing adventure. Then she came upon Feron pack, hoping they will be a caring pack.

Extra (Optional): Lucrimia is great at guiding, hunting, and getting out of trouble. She also has a great time training her strength but a bad time healing

IsabellaPurple8, you are accepted into the Three Packs. Welcome to the Packs.
Lucrimia (IsabellaPurple8) has been accepted as Assassin of the Feron Pack.
hungergames102 wrote:Name:Nova
Appearance: Nova may not be the biggest thing to step up but she has other attributes to help her. For starters her eyes are a bright icy blue, that most would say are intriguing or strong. Also, Nova's fur are a light brown with black that covers back up to her face and ears. Her muzzle is white just like the inside of her legs. Due to her slim frame she is actually quite a fast runner to make up for it. She is quick when it comes to hunting and being stealthy or other things that require quick reflexes.
Personality: She is the type who tries to find the good in everyone. Nova is not the type to judge others for their past mistake and is always forgiving. She also is one to help keep peace and believes that negotiations is a key thing that most are forgetting when it does come to confrontation. But, Nova does not mess around when comes to protecting those that are close to her in anyway, in which she can be deadly when it comes to it.
Hungergames102, you are accepted into the Three Packs. Welcome to the Packs.
Nova (Hungergames102) has been accepted as Alpha of the Hausen Pack.
One position left for Alpha of the Hausen Pack.

Aaka2013
Pup
Pup

Post by Aaka2013 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Member Application
Name: Silver
Appearance: Silver stands rather large for a female wolf. She has a coat that long but well groomed. Her fur color is a grey with a blue tint color to it. She has a scar of three claw marks on her right side starting at her right eye goes down her face to her shoulder and leg ending at her claws. She has grey blue eyes.
Personality: Silver is quiet and mean. She gets along with everyone. She is a little flirty when it comes to something she likes. She protects the ones close and dear to her. She loves to hunt, track fight and run.
Desired Pack: Any really
Marking (Rilar Pack Only): if I'm placed in the Rilar pack my marking will be my scar. If i can't have my scar as my marking then it will be a present moon on my forhead
History (Optional): to be announced
Extra (Optional): to be announced
Do you agree with the Pack Guidelines? Yes
Alpha Female

Snowfur20000
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowfur20000 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 am

Wolf name: Sable
Wolf appearance: Image
Wolf history: To be announced
Breed: Siberian Husky/ Wolf hybrid
Personality: Strong, Fast, Can Endure running long distances, Willing to serve, and will defend pack.
Desired pack: Hausen pack
Desired rank: Hunter or Knight (it don't matter to me which one you choose)
Do I agree with pack guide lines? Yes
Last edited by Snowfur20000 on Wed May 25, 2016 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
My cousin Jimmy always starts his trip to the emergency room with "Hey y'all! Watch this!"
Please join my pack called the Skypack or you can be an or e͟͡n̷̛͡èm̴̀y of the pack.
You can also join my other pack called the Wolf Guard.
signature © twinlinskis
wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=79555

ArrowSpear
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ArrowSpear » Tue May 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Member Application
Name: Aengus ( pronuced eng-iss)
Appearance: Aengus is cream white with black starting at his snout and running along his back, down to his tail. He his larger than average, possessing more strength.
Personality: Aengus is a friendly wolf who can be protective of his pack. He enjoys friendly sparring, and spending time with his pack. However, he can have a bad temper when upset.
Desired Rank: Head Knight and or just Knight.
Do you agree with Pack Guidelines: Yes

Return to “Pack Central”