☉Wolves of the Sunset☉ Closed

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
informality
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Chelsea

Re: ☉Wolves of the Sunset☉ Accepting!

Post by informality » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Username: informality
Wolf Name: Caesium
Desired Rank: hunter
Appearance: different mixtures of gray travel around his body, twirling with a deep, dark charcoal color. his eyes are an extravagant green. his build is slightly big which some can find intimidating.
Personality: melancholic, compassionate, subtle, chivalrous, courteous, and polite.
History: his history is too long to be posted onto here. i'll be sure to post it on the website though!
Will you be here for the 1st of June: lol that passed already.
Anything Else: not really. just hope i get accepted. c:
✕ I N F O R M A L I T Y ✕
x - - -the best way to keep one's word is not to give it
R o l e p l a y e r - S i n c e - 2 0 0 8

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Twinlinskis, thanks for being that guy :), the inactivity is largely my own fault, since I've been just swamped with work to do in the real world and haven't been keeping up with much else. However, my schedule is waaaay more open now, so hopefully things will kick back up! And I like the idea of adding some games and stuff to the site, I'll get on that as soon as possible!

Anthemoessa, thanks for the nice compliment! Things are a little slow right now (again, I apologize) but the pack will hopefully get more active and we'd love to have you join us!

And finally,
Caesium is accepted as a hunter, and with his addition, the hunter rank is now closed. Welcome to the pack! I hope you have fun with us!

Rogue_Vengence
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rogue_Vengence » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I am very interested! Will sign up with my wolf soon.
Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel my heart?

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Looks interesting. :)

Username: jay1997
Wolf Name: Hazzaro (Haz)
Desired Rank: Guard
Appearance: Average height, with lean, dense muscles to the point of almost looking dainty despite his rigorous training in fighting. His whole coloring is a dark, muddy brown which further adds to his rather average appearance. Dull amber eyes and tall ears are his most stand-out features, along with his wispy fur texture that can never seem to look neat.
Personality: Haz is a stiff yet agreeable lad, with impeccable manners and a very neutral attitude. First impressions and professionalism are important to him, so he always tries to put his best foot forward. This means, however, that he is very hesitant to share any sort of personal thoughts with everyone, and has a very tough shell to crack. It can be frustrating talking to him, and his advice is often only mediocre because of his inability to make any meaningful connections to another being. This also results in him being a touch manipulative and at times a kiss up, especially when he wants something but deems it too personal to be directly asked for. While deep down he is fiercely loyal to his loved ones and has a heart of gold, Haz often gets lost in his own frustration with himself and takes it out by means of sparring, which often comes with the attached stigma of being aggressive and may scare off anyone who doesn't have the patience to unearth the sweet and genuine wolf underneath his fake-smiles exterior.
History: Haz was raised in a pack where rules and regulations were put on a pedestal, and all emotions or signs of diversity were very taboo. Your thoughts were kept to yourself, and any conversation was kept impersonal as to assure that business was done quickly and order was upheld. They were not an unkind pack, but the atmosphere was stiff and cold, something Haz grew to dislike. When he was old enough to decide whether to earn a permanent rank among them or leave permanently, he departed in hopes of being able to find somewhere he can be more genuinely accepted for all he is. The departure was easy, due to the detached nature of the pack, but drifting as a loner has taken it's toll on Haz now, and he is anxious to meet some new friends whom he can settle down with permanently.
Anything Else: Haz is a brand new character, and I may make changes/add detail to his character later on. Thanks for the consideration!
Last edited by commonjay on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Rogue_Vengence, I'm glad you're interested! You're welcome to join whenever you wish, we'd be happy to have you! :)

And
Hazzaro is accepted! You can go and sign up on the site! Things are still slow, but I'm hoping all these new members will liven the pack up a bit!

Also, I've opened up more spots in the ranks, so there are now open spots for the healer, hunter, and guard ranks.

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank you! I'll sign up on the sight as soon as possible.

Haz

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: mary

Post by twinlinskis » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:16 am

welcome to the two of you who've been accepted! glad to see that we're pulling in new faces :') i look forward to having mythra awkwardly traipse through your characters' lives!
............ ............
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
sig © twinlinskis

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 pm

I can't wait for Haz to meet Mythra either. I read through her bio and she seems lovely. :) Also, should have said this earlier, but hope to see you around soon Rogue_Vengence.

Haz

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: mary

Post by twinlinskis » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm

ah, is there a reason why the site is on maintenance mode? i'm a bit curious
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
sig © twinlinskis

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:47 pm

I noticed that, too. And my apologies I hadn't posted on the site in a day or so. I also was wondering if maybe I should move my first roleplay post to another rp area so it would be easier for Haz to meet the other characters? If that would even be allowed?

Haz

MainedWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MainedWolf » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:04 am

Username: MainedWolf
Wolf Name: Willow
Desired Rank: Apprentice
Appearance: A small she-wolf with slender build and ears too big for her head. She has large paws suggesting that she'll grow to be an impressive size but right now she's all mismatched with long legs, a thick bushy tail and long snout. Her pelt is a pretty foxy red with black speckles along her spine and covering her ears and snout. She has mottled browns and light to dark greys mixing with her red coat splashed along her underbelly and halfway down her legs. One her right , front paw, she has one solid white toe. Her eyes are a deep brown that stare out of her sockets and she has little white whiskers dotting her muzzle. She doesn't have any scars as of yet.
Personality: Willow is a wolf that loves deeply and protects fiercely, but she can get very attached and become too intense for others to handle. She's aware of this fault, as she has scarred other wolves off, due to this she is a little reserved and doesn't seem to make friends. Willow has a quick, inquisitive mind that makes up for the clumsiness of her awkward body and an eagerness to learn that can sometimes get her into trouble, but she has burning curiosity and an endless energy that can make her hard to teach due to her mind being at 4 places at once, though when she does learn something, she learns it for life. Aside from the intense side of Willow, she can also be gentle, compassionate and cautious, and if you need comforting, she will always be there.
History: Willows mother was the lowest ranking member of her pack, always getting the scraps, sleeping in the coldest places, at the mercy of the other wolves, and that's why, when she found out she was pregnant, she left and struck out on her own. She knew that if she gave birth while still in the pack, her precious babies would not be allowed to live. The offspring of such a lowly wolf would just be extra mouths to feed, too much trouble for pups that would most likely grow up to be as useless as their mother. Willows mother scraped by, catching what she could and eating what she found, it was a difficult life, and near to the end of her pregnancy she was nothing but skin and bones. The birth was hard, she hardly had enough strength to stand up, let alone push out three pups. When it was finally over, exhausted, she turned to lick her newborns, only to find two completely still and the last, smallest one, writhing weakly towards her mother's teat. She pushed aside the grief of losing two and was determined to give her last one a life better than hers. With shaking legs she stood, and picked up her little furry bundle before trotting away, not looking back at her dead pups but promising to be with them soon. Willows mother walked and walked for days, with only her love for the pup keeping her going,then finally, she found what she was looking for. She passed into the Sunsets territory without hesitation, now she was so close to giving Willow the best life she could offer, nothing was going to stop her. Willows mother only stopped when she was confident that her pups cries would be heard from the den when she left, and she settled down to give her baby her last feed. As Willow suckled her mother spoke softly to her, telling her she was going to watch over her always, how she loved her more than anything and she was so sorry she wasn't going to be there as she grew up. Then, when Willow had had her fill, her mother hauled herself up, gave her pup a last, longing lick, and walked off to go be with her pups. Willow's been with the Sunset Pack ever since, unaware of her mother's bravery and sacrifice.
Anything Else: She wants to a Guard when she's old enough
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Today is a gift that's why they call it the present"
-Oo
gway, Kungfu Panda
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SilverAztec
Pup
Pup
Name: Ace

Post by SilverAztec » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Username: SilverAztec
Wolf Name: Chronos (Krawn-oze)
Desired Rank: Hunter
Appearance:
Pelt
Chronos has a rather course coat. His coat is black like a crow's with highlights of silver here and there. In the light, almost hues of brown can be seen. His coat isn't long, rather medium length but because of that it can make him seem a little big. The hues of silver and grey can be seen closer near his neck, throat and around the ears and eyes. This is an attribute that helps him hunt during the night. As his pitch black pelt prevents him from being detected by his prey. His paws are dark grey as well, slowly transitioning to grey going up his legs, yet his distinct dark claws are visible from the contrast between the grey. His tail is also very dark, but it is also highlighted with silver and grey that shine in the sunlight. Near his muzzle and on top of his nose there is a faint lighter hue of grey that gradients up to his head.
Eyes
His eyes are a gold like amber. However one of his eyes almost seem to be closed as a large scar covers it. They are very noticeable when you first glance at the canid because of the very distinct contrast between his dark pelt and light eyes.
Height,Weight & Build
Chronos' height is roughly around 1.8m and weighs about 65 kgs. He is a pretty big wolf, but not exactly very bulk, although he has some bulk it doesn't affect his agility and stamina that much since most of it is lean muscle. His long lean legs and flexibly strong body allows his to take longer and faster strides maximizing his speed and an explosive start. However, he isn't much of a long distance runner, although he can run for long distances he can't keep his top speed for long. His explosive start and long strides prevent him from losing his prey most of the time.
Special Features
Other than his very noticeable scar on his left eye, Chronos has had a broken leg before. It isn't too obvious at first glance unless you really pay attention, one of his from legs are a little more bent and seem to be shorter than the rest. It has affected his hunting but he is slowly healing. But when too much pressure is applied, it does start to ache and get sore.
Personality:
Chronos is very calm and controlled. Although he isn't very charismatic at first, once you get to know him, he can be a very good friend. Talking to people about his thoughts and past has always been very difficult for him but that doesn't stop him from helping others about their problems. He is also a very dedicated, often stubborn and loyal canid. He takes his job very seriously and always loves a little challenge- he enjoys proving to himself that he is capable of doing certain things. Just a boost of ego. But his ego is not very noticeable, as he's pretty humble. Chronos always tries to be kind and understanding with his fellow pack mates or friends, but his short-temper doesn't really help with that. Usually his actions are very well thought through since he doesn't enjoy doing or saying the unnecessary. But that doesn't mean that he isn't honest about his opinions. At times he can be brutally honest, no matter how much it hurts the person, he believes that the bitter truth is better than a beautiful lie. Says a lot doesn't it?
History:
WIP
Anything Else:
That's about it. Missed pack roleplaying tho :)
⚪⚪||⚫°⚫||⚪⚪
And I was in the darkness so
darkness I became
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Signature © Lupa
Lone Wolf

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Alrighty! I am back once more. To answer the inquires, yes the pack site was under construction for a bit, because I may or may not have totally broken it temporarily. Because I can't Forumotion apparently. I am proud to announce it is fixed!

Now, onto our new members, I am happy to welcome
Willow, whose backstory made me die a little inside (so sad!), as well as Chronos! Willow will be classed as an apprentice and Chronos will be a guard! Welcome to the pack, both of you!

On a side note, since things are still a little slow with the site, I suppose we shouldn't keep waiting for inactive members to reply.
Hazzaro is free to move, perhaps he could wander in closer to the dens? It's up to him.

And finally, I've posted a poll over on the site regarding a plot idea brought up by
twinlinskis. Who's up for having some sort of hungry predator come into our lands and start harassing the pack?

Also, huge thanks to everyone who's put up with the on and off nature of the pack and to those who are still interested in joining up. It means a bunch to me. :)

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:25 pm

hi :D

Username: Vakarian
Wolf Name: Nehemia
Desired Rank: Guard
Appearance: Nehemia's pelt is a bit of a mix; she is primarily a light brown, but is also ticked with cream, russet red and darker brown. This patchwork of colors tends to make her look shaggy and unkempt most of the time, but Nehemia doesn't mind. Her eyes are a bright yellow. Unlike most Guards, Nehemia has a smaller build. She isn't dainty by any means, but she is shorter than the average female and less stocky. Still, her broad shoulders and muscular frame make her a perfect Guard. Nehemia has many scars scattered across her body to attest for her fighting skills - though most of them are shallow and inconsequential.
Personality: Nehemia is incredibly energetic. As a pup, she was always the first to get in trouble due to her liveliness, and this hasn't changed over the years. Her energy, perhaps, is what makes the she-wolf such a determined Guard. The she-wolf is loud, sociable, and loves to be the life of the party. Her easygoing attitude and sense of humor make her a wolf very easy to befriend. Nehemia is also very impulsive and though she's learned to get a leash on her attitude over the years, she still can't quite control herself when it comes to certain situations. Nehemia tends to dive head first into trouble without stopping to consider the consequences beforehand. This has gotten her into many a sticky situation over the years. Also, despite her extroverted, people-loving attitude, Nehemia is rather bad at handling sensitive situations. She tends to give bad advice and do a poor job at comforting other wolves, even when she tries her best. Despite all of this, Nehemia is a staunch friend and loyal to her core. Her packmates are the most important thing in her life.
History: Nehemia's past is pretty simple; she was born to a small family pack. She loved her family dearly but always felt cramped and oppressed when seeing the same wolves day after day. At two years old she decided to disperse to find a new life, and has since run into the Wolves of the Sunset.
Anything Else: Nope!
av by theinfinite

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Nehemia is accepted as a guard! *cough* And I love your username *cough*Welcome to the pack! Go ahead and sign up on the site, can't wait to see you in the roleplay. :)

Return to “Pack Central”