Duskpack (accepting)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Duskpack (accepting)

Post by Dragonbot » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Welcome to Duskpack. This is a 2.7 pack. You can still join if you don’t have 2.7, but you will be a half-member. To join, please fill out the form under “Character Form”. All available positions are listed under “Members of the Pack”, as well as all current members. My time zone is eastern standard time.

When making a private game for a meeting, we will use the information below:

Game name: Duskpack

Game Password: I will PM this to you if you join!

Pack site:
http://starpack3.wix.com/duskpack

~Rules~
1. Follow all the WolfQuest rules
2. Try to remain active on the pack
3. No giving away the game passwords to non pack members

And that’s about it!

~A little history~

When Duskpack first started, it was off to a shaky start. Things weren’t going well; Prey was scarce, leadership was bad, and rival packs were becoming a problem. Then, when the pack’s only pup was kidnapped by the Tallpaws (humans), the pack began to panic. Arguments broke out, wolves became enemies with fellow pack members, and there were constant fights. Eventually, the pack broke apart. Then, a strange wolf appears. His fur is a dark brown, his eyes yellow, and a strange thing around his neck. His name was Raven, and it turned out he was the missing pup. When he saw what had become of his pack, Raven decided to make a new one, one with better leadership and loyal members.

~Info on the Pack~

The location is Lost River. The map for it can be found at the pack site. After signing up for the pack here, you will be required to join on the pack site as well. Alphas are the leaders of the pack, and make the rules. Beta takes over when the alpha(s) can’t. Deltas are the regular members. Omega is the lowest ranking. Pups are wolves who are under 2 years old and don’t have a permanent ranking yet. When a pup reaches the age of 2 years, they will become a Trainee. Each new Trainee will be given a Delta as a Mentor. At each full moon, if their Mentor thinks they are ready, a Trainee will become a Delta. If they wish, a Trainee can train to be a Healer instead of a Delta. Whenever a Beta/Alpha/Delta/Healer/Omega retires, they become an Elder. Elders are still welcome to join and participate in Pack Meetings.

Currently, you can join as any rank that says “OPEN!”

At every pack meeting, a few Deltas and Trainees will be selected by the Alphas to scout around. These will be called Patrol Groups. Each Patrol Group will consist of a few Scouts, and at least one Protector. A Protector will guard the Patrol Group and chase any coyotes. If the group finds a carcass, they will send one scout back to the pack to report it. The pack will then move to the carcass. If the group spots a rabbit, they should hunt it as well. The scout group is allowed to eat any caught rabbits if they are hungry, but are only allowed to eat some of the carcass without the rest of the pack there if one of them is really hungry.

Their are also what are called Hunting Groups. They may be chosen instead of Patrol Groups. They may consist of any Deltas or Trainees, and will work together to hunt a herd of elk. Once they catch an elk, they will send one wolf back to alert the pack.

If you have ever read Warriors, Outsiders are like Loners. They are lone wolves who may interact with the pack, but tend to stay out of the way. Some trouble-causing Outsiders may try to hunt on pack territory and/or try to steal prey. If there are Outsiders nearby, the Patrol Group may want to protect their find, and the Hunting Group guard their catch. If a Patrol Group or Hunting Group finds an Outsider on pack territory, they have the right to chase them off.

Rouges are wolves who were former pack members, but were banished for one or more reasons. They are not allowed on pack territory, except under certain conditions.

If you suspect a pack member of something, report to an Alpha or the Beta immediately.

~Character Form~

Member Form;

2.7 Username:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Age:
Character Personality:
Character Appearance:
Desired Rank:
Family (littermates, parents, etc..):
History (optional):
Screenshot (optional):

Outsider form;

2.7 Username:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Age:
Character Personality:
Character Appearance:
History (optional):
Screenshot (optional):
Is there a possibility you might become a full member:

Rival/Ally Form;
Pack name:
Alpha(s):
Pack Website: (if none put N/A)
Why you want to be an ally/rival:

~Members of the Pack~

Alpha Male: Raven (me) (hrskoala)
Alpha Female: Amber (101Asa)
Beta: OPEN!
Healer: OPEN!
Elders: OPEN! UNLIMITED!
Deltas: OPEN! UNLIMITED!
Trainees: OPEN! UNLIMITED!
Pups: OPEN! UNLMITED!
Omegas: OPEN! UNLIMITED!

~Outsiders and Rouges~

N/A

~Allies and Rivals~

Allies: Skypack, Wolf Guard
Rivals: N/A
Last edited by Dragonbot on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Snowfur20000
Pup
Pup

Re: Duskpack (new and accepting)

Post by Snowfur20000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Skypack
Snowfur (Snowfur2000)
I want to be an ally because I don't have a 2.7 game yet but I I'll soon. :D
My cousin Jimmy always starts his trip to the emergency room with "Hey y'all! Watch this!"
Please join my pack called the Skypack or you can be an or e͟͡n̷̛͡èm̴̀y of the pack.
You can also join my other pack called the Wolf Guard.
signature © twinlinskis
wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=79555

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Snowfur20000 wrote:Skypack
Snowfur (Snowfur2000)
I want to be an ally because I don't have a 2.7 game yet but I I'll soon. :D
accepted as an ally!
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Styloac
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Styloac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:09 am

What time zones would you be active? I'm PST but I'm about to enter my summer break so I should be free very often.

Also, what does "outsider" entail? A loner that is nearby or--?

This looks good, by the way. I've been looking for a Lost River pack for weeks. I'm still a little overfed on Slough Creek from 3 years ago and some newer territory would be LOVELY.

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 pm

If you have ever read Warriors, Outsiders are like Loners. They are lone wolves who may interact with the pack, but tend to stay out of the way. Some trouble-causing Outsiders may try to hunt on pack territory and/or try to steal prey. If there are Outsiders nearby, the Patrol Group may want to protect their find, and the Hunting Group guard their catch. If a Patrol Group or Hunting Group finds an Outsider on pack territory, they have the right to chase them off.
I have just added what outsiders are.

My time zone is eastern standard time.
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

101Asa
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by 101Asa » Sat May 07, 2016 4:15 pm

2.7 Username 101Asa
Character Name Amber
Character Gender Female (Alpha Female please)
Character Age Five
Character Personality Kind, strict, tricky, nimble and wise.
Character Appearance A tawny, dusty amber brown with blue eyes.
Family No known family
Last edited by 101Asa on Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
тнє ƒαятнєя тнє ρσιηт
тнє ℓσηgєя ι'ℓℓ яυη

For anyone in my pack, I will ask if you can the voice chat.

Snowfur20000
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowfur20000 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Wolf Guard
Snowdrift (Snowfur20000)
Why you want to be an ally/rival: To help your pack if needed, I'll bring a pack member with me if I can.
Last edited by Snowfur20000 on Tue May 17, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My cousin Jimmy always starts his trip to the emergency room with "Hey y'all! Watch this!"
Please join my pack called the Skypack or you can be an or e͟͡n̷̛͡èm̴̀y of the pack.
You can also join my other pack called the Wolf Guard.
signature © twinlinskis
wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=79555

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Thu May 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Amber is accepted! Wolf Guard is added as an ally.
I will update the site when i get the chance
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?