:DUSKFALLEN: [ High Ranks Available ][ Accepting ][ M:8]

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: :DUSKFALLEN: [ High Ranks Available ][ Accepting ][ M: 2

Post by Adyrawr » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:09 pm

OkapiDream wrote:OOC Portion:
Forum Username: OkapiDream
In Game Username: Dreamweaver
How active are you?: 6-7 out of 10
What is Powerplay?: Powerplay is taking control of someone else's character and roleplaying them as if they are your character without permission of the other person.
What is Godmodding?: Godmodding is acting like your character is impervious to harm, capable of impossible feats, or godlike in any other manner.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A Mary and/or Gary Sue is a character who is very stereotypical, and wants all the attention directed at them.
What is your timezone?: Central Standard Time
How long have you roleplayed?: About 5ish years
Other: Dawn!

---

IC PORTION:
Name: Elske
Rank Desired: Beta female if possible, otherwise Gamma
Brief Personality: Elske is a sweet but semi-shy wolf on occasion. If approached by an unknown wolf, she will first be shy until she gets to know them. Then she turns into a very bubbly wolf. She loves hunting and is quite skills at hunting rabbits. Elske hates coyotes, and will kill them on sight. They killed two of her siblings when she was a pup and she was one of two survivors. It made her stronger though, and she doesn't really remember her past too easily.
Brief History: Born in Amethyst Mountain, lived there until she was about 2 years with her family and then travelled to Slough Creek. She hoped to find a pack and someone who loves her eventually. Elske is happy to help any lone wolf or pack hunt since she believes that she is a pretty good rabbit hunter during her lone wolf time, and when she joins a pack she'd be more than happy to hunt rabbits for her new pack or learn to hunt elk rather than rabbits.
Character Screenshot: Adding later x3
Sorry for the lack of response! I've been in the hospital. ^^;

Accepted as our first Beta!
<> cause you and i are like guns and roses <>
| deviantart |
<><><>] catch me in game as COMET, MIMAS, or CANYON. [<><><>

starfire53
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: :DUSKFALLEN: [ High Ranks Available ][ Accepting ][ M: 3

Post by starfire53 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:29 pm

OOC Portion:
Forum Username: starfire53
In Game Username: starfire53
How active are you?: Recently came back after overplaying older versions of WQ. Will be fairly active from now on.
What is Powerplay?: When a player temporarily controls the RP of another's character as if it were their own, without said other's permission.
What is Godmodding?: A character whom is roleplayed without limitations of it's own abilities.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A female or male character (respectively) created with little to no flaws or negative influences.
What is your timezone?: US Central Standard (usually extremely active after 6pm)
How long have you roleplayed?: Around 6-7 years
Other: Dawn. I have yet to buy WQ version 2.7, will get it shortly. If I need to change anything, let me know. @Adyrawr , hope all is okay and best wishes!

---

IC PORTION:
Name: Ahri
Rank Desired: Gamma
Brief Personality: There's only so many words to describe Ahri's nature. In general, she seems quite the airhead to many, and generally lost in her own thoughts. When the young wolf's mind returns to reality, often in spacious frequencies, she isn't too quick to catch onto present occurrences. It often takes her longer moments than others to process what wolves say or tell her to do. However, she is still a generally happy wolf. Ahri is an extremely... oblivious canid, often wandering around, often needing the guidance of others for her own safety. She has the heart and mind of a pup. Innocent, playful, and easy to manipulate. Despite her empty headed behavior, little Ahri is usually pleasurable to be around, even trying so far to prove herself capable of being useful to the pack.
Brief History: Ahri does not have a great history of pack life as so many other wolves have. The female was little more than an experiment of a beginning breeding (alpha) pair. Young lone wolves formally from other packs who had not the experience of their more elder parents, whom were trying to form their own pack. They had failed in keeping all three pups alive. Being the only surviving pup, her parents did what they could for her. But their bond wasn't strong enough to keep the couple together to try once more. Left alone, Ahri probably wouldn't have survived long due to her clueless quirk. Her forever wandering adventure quickly came to an end when she stumbled along another group of wolves, carelessly happily greeting them. Thus starting her life in Duskfallen.
Character Screenshot:
Spoiler
Show
Formally known as Star ingame

Current ingame/RP personas: Ahri

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

starfire53 wrote:OOC Portion:
Forum Username: starfire53
In Game Username: starfire53
How active are you?: Recently came back after overplaying older versions of WQ. Will be fairly active from now on.
What is Powerplay?: When a player temporarily controls the RP of another's character as if it were their own, without said other's permission.
What is Godmodding?: A character whom is roleplayed without limitations of it's own abilities.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A female or male character (respectively) created with little to no flaws or negative influences.
What is your timezone?: US Central Standard (usually extremely active after 6pm)
How long have you roleplayed?: Around 6-7 years
Other: Dawn. I have yet to buy WQ version 2.7, will get it shortly. If I need to change anything, let me know. @Adyrawr , hope all is okay and best wishes!

---

IC PORTION:
Name: Ahri
Brief Personality: There's only so many words to describe Ahri's nature. In general, she seems quite the airhead to many, and generally lost in her own thoughts. When the young wolf's mind returns to reality, often in spacious frequencies, she isn't too quick to catch onto present occurrences. It often takes her longer moments than others to process what wolves say or tell her to do. However, she is still a generally happy wolf. Ahri is an extremely... oblivious canid, often wandering around, often needing the guidance of others for her own safety. She has the heart and mind of a pup. Innocent, playful, and easy to manipulate. Despite her empty headed behavior, little Ahri is usually pleasurable to be around, even trying so far to prove herself capable of being useful to the pack.
Brief History: Ahri does not have a great history of pack life as so many other wolves have. The female was little more than an experiment of a beginning breeding (alpha) pair. Young lone wolves formally from other packs who had not the experience of their more elder parents, whom were trying to form their own pack. They had failed in keeping all three pups alive. Being the only surviving pup, her parents did what they could for her. But their bond wasn't strong enough to keep the couple together to try once more. Left alone, Ahri probably wouldn't have survived long due to her clueless quirk. Her forever wandering adventure quickly came to an end when she stumbled along another group of wolves, carelessly happily greeting them. Thus starting her life in Duskfallen.
Character Screenshot:
Spoiler
Show
Accepted and thank you for applying! Also the first character screenshot! When I start adding those to the first post, I'll make it super pretty. <3
First RP event will happen when we have one more member!
And it's okay to not have 2.7!!
| deviantart |

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Re: :DUSKFALLEN: [ High Ranks Available ][ Accepting ][ M:4]

Post by Kamaal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:31 am

Hey there! Here's the pic I promised:
Spoiler
Show

Also, I think you have forgotten our lil' friend here. If not, I apologize in advance.
Mister_Prince wrote:OOC Portion:
Forum Username: Mister_Prince
In Game Username: KingKingTut [just call me pharaoh]
How active are you?: Five, but that's only because I don't really have anything to keep me active, otherwise I can maintain seven or higher.
What is Powerplay?: Powerplaying is pretty self explanatory, it's playing an overly powerful character. A subcategory could be auto-hitting/dodging in fights.
What is Godmodding?: To Godmod is to make a character who basically has the abilities of a Bora Bora. For example, Gary-Stu sniffed the air, he could hear the distress of Mary-Sue, despite being half way around the world, and ran to her within a second. It doesn't always have to be that extreme though.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A completely perfect character, although there's also an equally annoying opposite of a Mary/Gary-Sue which is an Anti-Sue. Someone so imperfect that it draws the entire attention of the role play or tries to.
What is your timezone?: Pacific, I'm usually on from four till nine pm and nearly all day on weekends.
How long have you roleplayed?: When was Mweor made... It's been at least seven years.
Other: I have to wake up at dawn tomorrow to prepare for Saint Patrick's Day >:3

---

IC PORTION:
Name: Gidara
Brief Personality: Gidara has the energy of a terrier and the appearance of a wolf... Okay, maybe he isn't the most wolfly wolf, he looks sort of like an oversize coyote... Anyway! He's polite and respectful of his superiors, anyone of higher rank or elder age, but is also very talkative and as soon as you give him an opening he just won't stop. As I mentioned before he's got a lot of energy, so it shouldn't be surprising that he has some trouble staying still for long and focusing at the same time.
Brief History: He originally came from a rather old and large pack and was the seven pup of the seventh litter of the seventh generation [i couldn't help it, it's nearly st patty's]. He had many, many siblings and even more close relatives who were all quite talkative. It was difficult to get one word in without being shouted over. And being the outgoing wolf he is, Gidara grew tired of this and decided to leave once he turned two years. And leave he did, he traveled for a few months before coming across Duskfallen and joining. He has only recently become gamma.
Character Screenshot: I will add this later :3
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Ahhh! I didn't notice them, I've been so sick and so busy. Q_Q
Thank you for the reminder! Gidara is now apart of the pack!

I also made us a website which you all can find here: http://adyrawr.wix.com/duskfallen
| deviantart |

Kamaal

Post by Kamaal » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 am

Adyrawr wrote:Ahhh! I didn't notice them, I've been so sick and so busy. Q_Q

I also made us a website which you all can find here: http://adyrawr.wix.com/duskfallen
No worries, it would've been a shame leaving him out. Now regarding the site, really nice job, a few suggestions of mine if I may:

1. You might want to add some sort of music to accompany the site.
2. (This is more of a question) Do the 'omega' canines abide with the 'regular members' or have you forgotten to add those?

Other than that everything looks great! Looking forward to the first hosted RP event!

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Looking great! Although like Kamaal said, it seems like you may have left out the Omegas....

Oh! And my welcome to all our new packmates!

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Kamaal wrote:

No worries, it would've been a shame leaving him out. Now regarding the site, really nice job, a few suggestions of mine if I may:

1. You might want to add some sort of music to accompany the site.
2. (This is more of a question) Do the 'omega' canines abide with the 'regular members' or have you forgotten to add those?

Other than that everything looks great! Looking forward to the first hosted RP event!
Regular members is for anyone that is not a high rank. (:
I'm also working on adding some music to the site! ^_^
| deviantart |

Kamaal

Re: :DUSKFALLEN: [ High Ranks Available ][ Accepting ][ M:6]

Post by Kamaal » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

Ah ok, got it thanks for clearing it up!

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Kamaal wrote:Ah ok, got it thanks for clearing it up!
No problem! Happy to help and answer questions! (:
| deviantart |

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:35 am

Ahh, the pack website's music is lovely! :D

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Forum Username: Hrskoala
In Game Username: Hrskoala
How active are you?: On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say 7
What is Powerplay?: A player controlling the RP of another person's character without permission.
What is Godmodding?: A player who RPs beyond their characters limitations
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A character with few or no flaws
What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
How long have you roleplayed?: Not entirely sure... more than 1 1/2 years
Other: I'm using version 2.5, i hope this isn't a problem

---
Name: Twilight
Brief Personality: Bold, brave, inventive, kind, caring.
Brief History: Was raised like any other wolf, growing up in a den with her 3 siblings and her parents. She has now set out to find a new pack, and would like to join this one.
Character Screenshot:

Edit: I JUST GOT 2.7!!!!!!! YAYYY!
Last edited by Dragonbot on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Kamaal

Post by Kamaal » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:22 am

hrskoala wrote:Forum Username: Hrskoala
What is Powerplay?: A player controlling the RP of another person's character without permission.

---
Brief History: Was raised like any other wolf, growing up in a den with her 3 siblings and her parents. She has now set out to find a new pack, and would like to join this one.
Character Screenshot:

I'm curious if you're using the 2.5 version of WQ how are you going to join the hosted RP sessions in the newer version (2.7)? If you remember the lexicon shut down in the older version of the game, so the pack is strictly on the newer version.

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:09 pm

OOC Portion:
Forum Username: Ravenwolf2
In Game Username: Ravenwolf2
How active are you?: It depends, but on a normal day I'd say 8 or 9.
What is Powerplay?: Taking control of another persons character without their permission and making him/her do whatever you want/what benefits you.
What is Godmodding?: Having a invincible/undefeatable character that could dodge attacks for all of eternity. Also, they can kill another wolf in one hit.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A perfect character with no (or very few) flaws.
What is your timezone?: Central time zone.
How long have you roleplayed?: Only a few months, But I also have experience with other types of writing and am literate.
Other: Dawn.

---

IC PORTION:
Name: May.
Rank Desired: Delta.
Brief Personality: This she-wolf is more than meets the eye. On the outside, she may look kind of old and frail, but on the inside beats a strong heart that will fight 'till the end. Most of the time, May has a stubborn and serious look on her face, as if she is challenging the whole world. But, she is also wise and quite good at solving problems or disputes.
Brief History: May was raised normally in a family pack, and when it came time for her to leave and find a new pack, she did. But, due to her personality she was never able to stay in a pack for very long. May just recently found DuskFallen, and with hopes of finally finding a place to stay, joined the new and growing pack.
Character Screenshot: I will add this later, if that's okay.

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:56 am

hrskoala wrote:Forum Username: Hrskoala

---
Character Screenshot:

Edit: Oh, THAT might be a problem... I was actually thinking of buying 2.7, so i will tell you when i get it. Can i be a sort of, half member until then? Full member when i get 2.7?
Ravenwolf2 wrote:
OOC Portion:
Forum Username: Ravenwolf2
In Game Username: Ravenwolf2
How active are you?: It depends, but on a normal day I'd say 8 or 9.
What is Powerplay?: Taking control of another persons character without their permission and making him/her do whatever you want/what benefits you.
What is Godmodding?: Having a invincible/undefeatable character that could dodge attacks for all of eternity. Also, they can kill another wolf in one hit.
What is a Mary and-or Gary Sue?: A perfect character with no (or very few) flaws.
What is your timezone?: Central time zone.
How long have you roleplayed?: Only a few months, But I also have experience with other types of writing and am literate.
Other: Dawn.

---

IC PORTION:
Name: May.
Rank Desired: Delta.
Brief Personality: This she-wolf is more than meets the eye. On the outside, she may look kind of old and frail, but on the inside beats a strong heart that will fight 'till the end. Most of the time, May has a stubborn and serious look on her face, as if she is challenging the whole world. But, she is also wise and quite good at solving problems or disputes.
Brief History: May was raised normally in a family pack, and when it came time for her to leave and find a new pack, she did. But, due to her personality she was never able to stay in a pack for very long. May just recently found DuskFallen, and with hopes of finally finding a place to stay, joined the new and growing pack.
Character Screenshot: I will add this later, if that's okay.
Both are accepted, super happy to accept our first Delta!
It's perfectly okay to only have 2.5; though you wont be able to join any roleplay events until you get 2.7! So you would, sort of, be a half member until then!

Adding all the new people up; I'm hoping to host our first rp event this weekend. (:
| deviantart |

Return to “Pack Central”