⚠The Beaver Theory⚠ | High Ranks Open | New+Accepting | M: 7

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Kamaal
Name: Kam

Re: ⚠The Beaver Theory⚠ | High Ranks Open | New+Accepting |

Post by Kamaal » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:16 pm

We should definitely continue this sometime. The RP was really nice!
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Dusk

Post by duskypack » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Definitely! When I'm able to host and I see you and WG on, I'll be sure to poke you guys and any other pack members! ^-^

Also, Dorken, you really should accept the new members xD
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
(from the third Hobbit movie)
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Ally and Rival Applications:
Pack name: The Dungeons of Neverwinter
URL Please:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 4#p2446404
Ally or Rival? Ally

Hope we can be a Packs of Friendship
ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!

There is always a Light in the world...

Link
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Username: Ady
Character Name: Comet
Sex: Female ♀
Desired Rank(s): Beta or Gamma
*Personality: Comet can come off as a very serious character, but in reality, she just tries to abide by the will of nature. She holds herself as a very dominant figure, although she knows when to submit. Due to her smaller build, she uses her intelligence to determine her actions, and can be quite the problem solver. To pack mates she still retains her rough and tough demeanor, but does soften considerably when inside of a pack. Comet considers all wolves she first meets as potential enemies, and will always be weary of loners or other wolf packs. Behind the scratchy surface walls of her personality, Comet is naturally curious and inquisitive -- she does well in many learning environments.
History:
Long read! Spoiler'd to not flood the page.
Show
Comet grew up in a small pack in the Slough Creek region. She was born into a litter of two, with her brother Mimas. Being the runt of the litter, she was often the source of her brother's 'torment', although she grew to appreciate it despite the roughness they often went through. Comet was favored rather oddly by her mother, and took up the name Comet after the strange streaks in the sky her, and her mother, usually saw. The likeness was a bit uncanny, seeing just as the comet's themselves had burning red heads and stunning bright trails, Comet was somewhat in the same. With a majorly white body, capped with a marbled red-brown head, she was certainly the oddest colored of her litter.

Luckily nothing too terrible happened during her time in Slough Creek. Her parents had litters before her, and were experienced in the art of raising their pups. That didn't stop the occasional accident, but all was well in their little family. The biggest accident that Comet can recall is being attacked by a coyote. The coyote tore her left ear, and had nearly made off with the little cub, but she was thankfully saved by her mother. The torn ear remains as a reminder to the incident.

When Comet was reaching the ripe age of two years, she had been trained by her mother to be a wonderful tracker and -- typically in their elk hunts -- a 'chaser'. Her mother remarked that a chaser was possibly the key to any good hunt, seeing as the fastest and most agile of any pack were usually picked for it during hunts. Comet didn't truly mind, and adapted quickly to chasing elk into ambushes made by her family.

Mimas was the first one chased off from the pack, but Comet was allowed to stay. She did miss her brother at first, though the bond quickly crumpled and faded. In the coming months, roughly six months after she had officially become two years of age, the angry, thundering birds came. Comet always thought of them strange, with their odd, spinning wings on their backs and tails. These thunder birds often visited, and as ritual, her family took to hiding.

Though being the curious and easily sidetracked individual she was, Comet was caught out in the open by the aggressive thundering bird. It was there that she was shot with a tranquilizer dart. The sudden 'poison' of the shot filled her at a rather smooth yet fast pace, and she collapsed into darkness. When she awoke, she was no where near home - yet somewhere else. A sanctuary of some sort.

Comet definitely didn't like it there in the sanctuary. It felt forced to her, and a lot of aspects of it made her feel trapped. When the humans suddenly disappeared, and the wolves and wolf-dogs of the sanctuary made their escape, she joined them. However, she wasn't too sure as of what to do -- for in reality, she had been in there far too long to even know if there was a direction 'home'. So Comet took to living as much as she could, be it off of carrion or the elk she managed to take down alone. Her story was only destined to continue when she joined a pack.
Status: I'd like Comet to be apart of the pack at the start.
*Other: N\A
*Picture: click
Secret Word (can be found somewhere in this thread): hornswaggle
<> cause you and i are like guns and roses <>
| deviantart |
<><><>] catch me in game as COMET, MIMAS, or CANYON. [<><><>

Kamaal

Post by Kamaal » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:32 pm

I hope you get accepted Ady!
With a bit of luck Dorken should be back soon.

Adyrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Adyrawr » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 am

Kamaal wrote:I hope you get accepted Ady!
With a bit of luck Dorken should be back soon.
Thank you! (:
I hope I do get accepted, haha. I need some drawing muse for anything but humans, anyways. ^^;
<> cause you and i are like guns and roses <>
| deviantart |
<><><>] catch me in game as COMET, MIMAS, or CANYON. [<><><>

MADLI
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MADLI » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:41 am

Ayye! This looks rad!

Username: freckledface
Character Name: Nymeria
Sex: Female
Desired Rank(s): Beta
*Personality: Nymeria is very stubborn and sassy, though she has a sense of humor and enjoys having fun. She speaks her mind and usually, it's 'my way or the highway'. Nymeria does have a soft side she reveals to few, and prefers to recharge by being alone.
History: Nymeria joined the pack after the evacuation. She had hidden most of her life after her parents were killed by a group of poachers looking for wolf fur. She lived near the Two-Step and came across the pack one day. Nymeria then joined the pack and has risen to her current position.
*Other: I love the idea for this pack!
*Picture: Image
Secret Word (can be found somewhere in this thread): hornswaggle

Kamaal

Post by Kamaal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 am

Hey there Dorken, here are the pics I promised:
Spoiler
Show

Return to “Pack Central”