The Pack of Raging Fire | CLOSED

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: The Pack of Raging Fire | New & Accepting

Post by BlueBellTigger » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:49 am

We will get to you shortly, we are buzzy at the moment. Sorry
ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!

There is always a Light in the world...

Link
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:38 am

Bonnet wrote:Interesting!! I'll fill out an application.
First of all, Raging Flames
Character's Name: Supai (Sew-pie)
Character's Gender: Male
Starting Rank (must be green name): Adult, Hopefully will be a spy one day~
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): White, red eyes, red spots on legs
Personality: Cheerful and spunky, speedy but weak, can be anxious, quiet when he needs to be, stealthy and clever, basic herbal knowledge, would be bad at leading a LARGE group of wolves
History: Was raised in a different pack which he left, came into this pack as an adult, is aiming to be a spy and successful trainee, I am terrible at histories and will make this better in the future
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: Yes, yes
Secret Word: Mentioned this earlier. Also, Secret WordS. Multiple words. Thought you might want to correct that.
I am actually aware of that but, i will not correct that. i prefer "secret word" because "secret words" doesn't sound right to me
(small note: i dont exactly like being told to correct something, but if its a typo i would correct it XD)

also, if the red spots on legs are solid, pure red with no tints, then i cant accept you. if they have tints of grey or something, then you are accepted! :D

(i added you to the pack memberlist anyway because im positive that your wolf has tints in his red spots ^^)
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:43 am

Welcome Supai! Welcome to the pack!

So, how are you guys doing? I have bean bizzy.

Code: Select all

[center][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#BF0000]([/color][color=#FF0000])[/color][color=#BF0000]~[/color][color=#BF0000]([/color][color=#BF0000])[/color][color=#800000]~[/color][color=#400000])[/color][color=#FF0000]The[/color] [color=#800000]Pack[/color] [color=#000000]Of[/color] [color=#BF0000]Raging[/color] [color=#FF0000]Fire[/color][color=#FF0000]([/color][color=#BF0000]~[/color][color=#FF0000]([/color][color=#BF0000])[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#BF0000]([/color][color=#FF0000])[/color][color=#BF0000]~[/color]
[color=#000000]~[/color][color=#FF0000]*[/color][color=#000000]~[/color][color=#FF0000]*[/color][color=#000000]~[/color][color=#BF0040]Rank[/color][color=#FF0040]:[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#000000]*[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#000000]*[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#000000]~[/color][color=#FF0000]*[/color][color=#000000]~[/color][color=#FF0000]*[/color][color=#000000]~[/color][color=#FF0040]Name[/color][color=#BF0040]:[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#000000]*[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][color=#000000]*[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color]
[color=#BF0040]([/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040]*[/color][color=#FF0040]~[/color][color=#BF0040])[/color][color=#FF0040]([/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040]*[/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040])[/color][color=#BF0040]([/color][color=#FF0040]~[/color][color=#BF0040]*[/color][color=#FF0040]~[/color][color=#BF0040])[/color][color=#FF0040]([/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040]*[/color][color=#FF0040]~[/color][color=#BF0040])[/color][color=#FF0040]([/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040]*[/color][color=#BF0040]~[/color][color=#FF0040])[/color][/center]
Here is my working progress on a signature I'm working on, hope u like!

Link

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 pm

omg cool! thank you!

i'd rather you replace "Rank:" and "Name:" with something like "Wolf's Rank" and "Wolf's Name"

it would be cool if you had a fire-coloured variant too if you have enough time! ^^ (like, red yellow and orange XD)

or i can modify the signature to have it fire-colours for you <333333

thank you!

GOOD NEWS: my wolfquest interface thingy stopped glitching out, i now gotta work on the forum, sit tight!
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

[ farlaince ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ farlaince ] » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 am

Character's Name: rassassin
Character's Gender: male
Starting Rank: adult
Character's Appearance: rassassin is a rather slender male, for who he is. His appearance, contrary to his true personality, is rather welcoming and puppy-like. His muzzle is tinged with an array of grey and white, that continues on down his chest and to his stomach fur. However, it doesn't stop there; the grey and white continues down his stomach and onto the under-side of his tail, faintly tipping it with white. He is very identifiable, with his unique coat-pattern and bright, amber eyes.

His muscle mass is nothing out-of-the-ordinary; he weighs 105 pounds and stands at thirty-four inches. His weight is only slightly higher than the average for his breed, so much that it doesn't -- truly -- affect his appearance. He has a slender body and legs. He is an excellent combat-fighter and also has great stamina and agility.

His slender body-type and unique coat pattern gives him a more exotic look, than most males have. He has a naturally stout face, his muzzle thick but yet defined. This gives him a playful, puppy-like look but still allows him to look as mature and sophisticated as he is--His body seems to lack of toned muscle in most regions. However, though his muscle mass may seem a bit on the short side, he is talented and strong. [ http://s19.postimg.org/rioqjvmqr/WOLF_FOR_KENNY.jpg | http://s19.postimg.org/ue1tqqqqr/2wbrvuo.jpg ]
Personality: He’s a bully, a con-man, and an assassin who plays for keeps. This vapid narcissist takes responsibility and reliability as a game, something that isn’t required. His self-image and ego are something that could throw just about anybody off the bridge of sanity—He constantly comments on how badly others around him act, look, speak – The whole deal. However, if anybody was to comment on him or his ego, he’d play it as if they were speaking of something else, his own greatness. He takes the ultimate amount of pride in his own doings, abilities, and vanity.

Rassassin is a risk taker who will do anything to get in the sights of the public’s eye—He’d literally kill just to have all eyes on him. However, if he were to commit a heinous act, he’d only profit from the fear and panic he has incited. He’d most likely see it as if the reactions were of a good kind—A cheering him on to do more. In this way, Rassassin would betray the best of friends just to get a bit of face-time with the crowds. He’s a traitor with a nasty ego filled with lies and bartering. Some could say he lives on borrowed-time, time that is not his to toy with. All the things that others whisper about are true and they only fuel his conceitedness.

The mere thought of going without notice is the bane of Rassassin’s existence. Or, rather, it would be if the thought were ever able to cross his mind. Rassassin understands that, while others may be whispering terrible things about him, he is loved because of it. As long as he is talked about (and that is undoubtedly inevitable), he will think that he is being appreciated for his worth. He’s backwards and twisted, is what could be said for him. Easily one of the most twisted men you’ll meet in your life-time. Besides the fact that he is basically in love with himself, Rassassin would do anything to keep that sense of self-confidence up. If it ever somehow went down, Rassassin would slowly grow insane, with his lust for appreciation.

Rassassin will weave his intricate lies to get into a high position of worth into everybody else’s heads—and he’ll easily keep track of all of these lies. He is cunningly intelligent, easily slinking his way through life with a wicked smile. He can have pretty much anybody wrapped around his finger within minutes of speaking a first word. His darling ability to speak in a fluent, alluring tone of voice paired with his stunning, kitten-cat looks play well in his favor with just about anybody he wishes to charm. Dastardly, are his ways of consuming others’ lives with himself. He will place a good image inside their heads and then stab them in the backs as soon as they turn their heads—a liar, a con-man, an assassin who plays for only keeps is Rassassin.

Easily others will fall into his web of lies and begin to think of him as a friend, giving him the attention he requires. That is, until the moment the truth shows itself. He will often lock onto one other, giving them his full, undivided attention, and will make them believe in a whole life that is not true. One day he could say he lives on the edge of society, that he is a roaming nomad. But the next he could say he grew up in a small community with a sister and a brother who were killed. His lies will, most likely, be strung together in such a way to gain the sympathy of others—He’ll play into their most protective walls and then, once in, break them down from the inside out. [ to clarify; he's a sociopath but i try my best to play him fairly. if anything needs to be changed, i'll of course change it. i play him quite a bit differently than his personality would suggest. ]
History: umm i still need to revise that.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: yes, yes i have and yes, yes i do.
Secret Word: raging flames

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:37 am

[ farlaince ] wrote:Character's Name: rassassin
Character's Gender: male
Starting Rank: adult
Character's Appearance: rassassin is a rather slender male, for who he is. His appearance, contrary to his true personality, is rather welcoming and puppy-like. His muzzle is tinged with an array of grey and white, that continues on down his chest and to his stomach fur. However, it doesn't stop there; the grey and white continues down his stomach and onto the under-side of his tail, faintly tipping it with white. He is very identifiable, with his unique coat-pattern and bright, amber eyes.

His muscle mass is nothing out-of-the-ordinary; he weighs 105 pounds and stands at thirty-four inches. His weight is only slightly higher than the average for his breed, so much that it doesn't -- truly -- affect his appearance. He has a slender body and legs. He is an excellent combat-fighter and also has great stamina and agility.

His slender body-type and unique coat pattern gives him a more exotic look, than most males have. He has a naturally stout face, his muzzle thick but yet defined. This gives him a playful, puppy-like look but still allows him to look as mature and sophisticated as he is--His body seems to lack of toned muscle in most regions. However, though his muscle mass may seem a bit on the short side, he is talented and strong. [ http://s19.postimg.org/rioqjvmqr/WOLF_FOR_KENNY.jpg | http://s19.postimg.org/ue1tqqqqr/2wbrvuo.jpg ]
Personality: He’s a bully, a con-man, and an assassin who plays for keeps. This vapid narcissist takes responsibility and reliability as a game, something that isn’t required. His self-image and ego are something that could throw just about anybody off the bridge of sanity—He constantly comments on how badly others around him act, look, speak – The whole deal. However, if anybody was to comment on him or his ego, he’d play it as if they were speaking of something else, his own greatness. He takes the ultimate amount of pride in his own doings, abilities, and vanity.

Rassassin is a risk taker who will do anything to get in the sights of the public’s eye—He’d literally kill just to have all eyes on him. However, if he were to commit a heinous act, he’d only profit from the fear and panic he has incited. He’d most likely see it as if the reactions were of a good kind—A cheering him on to do more. In this way, Rassassin would betray the best of friends just to get a bit of face-time with the crowds. He’s a traitor with a nasty ego filled with lies and bartering. Some could say he lives on borrowed-time, time that is not his to toy with. All the things that others whisper about are true and they only fuel his conceitedness.

The mere thought of going without notice is the bane of Rassassin’s existence. Or, rather, it would be if the thought were ever able to cross his mind. Rassassin understands that, while others may be whispering terrible things about him, he is loved because of it. As long as he is talked about (and that is undoubtedly inevitable), he will think that he is being appreciated for his worth. He’s backwards and twisted, is what could be said for him. Easily one of the most twisted men you’ll meet in your life-time. Besides the fact that he is basically in love with himself, Rassassin would do anything to keep that sense of self-confidence up. If it ever somehow went down, Rassassin would slowly grow insane, with his lust for appreciation.

Rassassin will weave his intricate lies to get into a high position of worth into everybody else’s heads—and he’ll easily keep track of all of these lies. He is cunningly intelligent, easily slinking his way through life with a wicked smile. He can have pretty much anybody wrapped around his finger within minutes of speaking a first word. His darling ability to speak in a fluent, alluring tone of voice paired with his stunning, kitten-cat looks play well in his favor with just about anybody he wishes to charm. Dastardly, are his ways of consuming others’ lives with himself. He will place a good image inside their heads and then stab them in the backs as soon as they turn their heads—a liar, a con-man, an assassin who plays for only keeps is Rassassin.

Easily others will fall into his web of lies and begin to think of him as a friend, giving him the attention he requires. That is, until the moment the truth shows itself. He will often lock onto one other, giving them his full, undivided attention, and will make them believe in a whole life that is not true. One day he could say he lives on the edge of society, that he is a roaming nomad. But the next he could say he grew up in a small community with a sister and a brother who were killed. His lies will, most likely, be strung together in such a way to gain the sympathy of others—He’ll play into their most protective walls and then, once in, break them down from the inside out. [ to clarify; he's a sociopath but i try my best to play him fairly. if anything needs to be changed, i'll of course change it. i play him quite a bit differently than his personality would suggest. ]
History: umm i still need to revise that.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: yes, yes i have and yes, yes i do.
Secret Word: raging flames
Whoa big appearance description, i'll read the rest after school XD

reason: school bell might ring before i can make this post to say that YOU'RE ACCEPTED! :D

Welcome to the pack, Rassassin! i'll add you to the pack memberlist and all that XD
Note about the forum: I have started the forum, i finished the category layout and the theme and all i have to do is get the groups together and all that, then it should be done before i get home from my social worker's!

(to the kind moderators: sorry if the forum progress is off-topic, i like keeping everyone updated on what i'm doing >.>)
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome to the Pack Rassassin! Hope to talk to you!

I will try and remember, it's that I have bean a lot of buzzy lately. Lol sorry. I will fix the signature :wink:

Link

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:10 pm

You dont need to fix the colours, BlueBellTigger, just the "rank:" and "name:" i'll make a completely new signature so people can choose two signatures! :D
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:33 pm

FlameRisen Daybreak wrote:You dont need to fix the colours, BlueBellTigger, just the "rank:" and "name:" i'll make a completely new signature so people can choose two signatures! :D
Ok thats neet! Any way, ill edit mine so it says my rank and name, lol

Link

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:23 pm

BlueBellTigger wrote:
FlameRisen Daybreak wrote:You dont need to fix the colours, BlueBellTigger, just the "rank:" and "name:" i'll make a completely new signature so people can choose two signatures! :D
Oh, I meant for you to remove the rank: and name: so it looks like my signature XDDDDDDDDDD

mistakes happen, but thanks for making a signature

(should your signature be fully customisable or could you send a spoiler or code with the codes?)

EDIT: I fixed my signature receiving thingy because spoilers don't show codes, but now you can easily get the colours and everything!
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:38 pm

FlameRisen Daybreak wrote:
BlueBellTigger wrote:
Oh, I meant for you to remove the rank: and name: so it looks like my signature XDDDDDDDDDD

mistakes happen, but thanks for making a signature

(should your signature be fully customisable or could you send a spoiler or code with the codes?)

EDIT: I fixed my signature receiving thingy because spoilers don't show codes, but now you can easily get the colours and everything!
Lol, ya I used the code to show it. And I see what u mean by rank/name lol. I will fix it latter.

Link

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:10 pm

The forum is finished!!!!! :D

Once I finish the plot thread and once at least 4 members join the forum, the RP will start! :D

(visit the information thread for the forum link)
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

Simonev
Pup
Pup

Post by Simonev » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:48 am

Character's Name: Fen
Character's Gender: Male
Starting Rank (must be green name): Adult
Character's Appearance (Image or Description):He is a big wolf. He has black fur with a red glow. His eyes are blue. He has a radio collar and despises it.
Personality: Distrusting at first but warms up quickly.
History: Trusted the wrong wolves, got most of his pack killed. Result: kicked out.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: Yes.
Secret Word:Raging Flames

Fen'harel hensalal

May the Dread wolf never hear you steps

Help me raise it? <3http://dragcave.net/view/KO2tI

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:12 pm

May I join
Charater's Name:Skylar(Sky)
Character's Gender:Female
Starting Rank (must be green name):Pup
Character's Appearance (Image or Description):Dark Black Fur with one white paw and sky blue eyes.
Personality:Curious, Cheerful, Adventurous
History:nothing much
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?:Yes
Secret Word:Raging Flames
Last edited by BlueEverest on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Yes Fen, and KisabellaBlue8. But KisabellaBlue8 please give you wolf a name. Thanks :mrgreen:

(FlameRisen since you are bizzy, I will take over for you if you want?)

Link