Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Jetred
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ M: 12 C: 24

Post by Jetred » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Thank you! I've signed up over there too now.

Nere
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Nere » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:25 pm

I didn't see 'Spy' as an option for a rank, so I just put Nyx as a familiar for now.
Будь бесстрашным храбрым и хитрым

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:50 pm

I'm afraid that is there is no longer a spy rank; honestly, the Mordred house already are a bunch of spies, so the rank would be quite useless. We have a Mercenary, though, which is probably closet rank you'll get to a "spy."
A Mercenary is our pack is an adviser; they take note of all the juicy details and run them back to their leader. They are also quite skilled in fighting and agility; they run back and forth to deliver messages, and fight if they find trouble on the way.
Yes, the WQ thread is really outdated; I still have yet to update that, outline ranks, fix the "virus," make new art, and etc. It's a lot of work for one person to do, so please just be patient with me. I promise I'll fix everything in time.

Jetred
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jetred » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Are there any alternative colour schemes for the board? Only it's quite difficult to see.

Nere
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Nere » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Tascalusa wrote:I'm afraid that is there is no longer a spy rank; honestly, the Mordred house already are a bunch of spies, so the rank would be quite useless. We have a Mercenary, though, which is probably closet rank you'll get to a "spy."
A Mercenary is our pack is an adviser; they take note of all the juicy details and run them back to their leader. They are also quite skilled in fighting and agility; they run back and forth to deliver messages, and fight if they find trouble on the way.
Yes, the WQ thread is really outdated; I still have yet to update that, outline ranks, fix the "virus," make new art, and etc. It's a lot of work for one person to do, so please just be patient with me. I promise I'll fix everything in time.
Alright, I suppose I'll change to Mercenary. Also, in my vow, I meant to say I was a house of Arthur. Should I change that?
Будь бесстрашным храбрым и хитрым

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:27 pm

SinnedAshes wrote:
Tascalusa wrote:I'm afraid that is there is no longer a spy rank; honestly, the Mordred house already are a bunch of spies, so the rank would be quite useless. We have a Mercenary, though, which is probably closet rank you'll get to a "spy."

Alright, I suppose I'll change to Mercenary. Also, in my vow, I meant to say I was a house of Arthur. Should I change that?

We give users 7 days to change their house. So no worries on that, talia. Nyx we will do some touch ups so the site isnt so dark. I recommend adjusting the brightness on your device if you to in the meantime.

I should be able to assist with things this weekend. No work tomorrow so i get to have a three day weekend. I do prefer everyone to ask me what you will for that time so eligma can focus on other things for a bit :)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ M: 12 C:24

Post by alebrije » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Important Announcement!
As of today, RTK will be closed to new applicants. This means we are no longer accepting new members for the following reason: Our thread, and everything about the pack is extremely outdated. While Zamber has returned for a three day weekend from work, I will have help to get as much done as possible. Updates, finishing already-existing projects, and improving RTK will be done for the next few weeks as quickly as we can. Closing future appicants will allow us to focus on completing what needs to be done. Extra character vows, updates, and announcements will and may be continued on this thread. We hope the inconvenience isn't too much of a surprise. Staff is stressed out, and we are considering elections for new Admins. In the mean time, the current CLOSED status stands.

Eligma/Salem

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:13 pm

While staff has agreed to close further application to new members, I encourage everyone to be as active on the site as you can. Everyone has been pretty good at it so far^^. I was thinking we could do a leisure rp for a while so staff can focus on the list of things that need done. Also, we are working on that theme still, so I wouldn't be too surprised about how many times it changes XD

I hope that when everything is finished, we can have every aspect of the site running smoothly. I have decided that I shall elect a new Ruler of the Month early since it seems rather fitting with a short month. Congratulations to Andromeda for becoming RTKs March Ruler of the Month. Be sure to congratulate her! And Meda we await your decision on your prize for winning the post wars contest as well^^. Be sure to congratulate her everyone. She is the most active member on WQ and the site with tons of RTK spirit and enthusiasm. Congrats, girl!

Legendary Sucker
Name: Ruff

Post by Legendary Sucker » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 pm

fiftyshadesoffluff wrote:While staff has agreed to close further application to new members, I encourage everyone to be as active on the site as you can. Everyone has been pretty good at it so far^^. I was thinking we could do a leisure rp for a while so staff can focus on the list of things that need done. Also, we are working on that theme still, so I wouldn't be too surprised about how many times it changes XD

I hope that when everything is finished, we can have every aspect of the site running smoothly. I have decided that I shall elect a new Ruler of the Month early since it seems rather fitting with a short month. Congratulations to Andromeda for becoming RTKs March Ruler of the Month. Be sure to congratulate her! And Meda we await your decision on your prize for winning the post wars contest as well^^. Be sure to congratulate her everyone. She is the most active member on WQ and the site with tons of RTK spirit and enthusiasm. Congrats, girl!
Aww, thank you for the sweet words, Zam! I love this site and you guys, that's why I do my best to keep it alive ;3
I see you guys are quite busy and I wish I could help, but my knowledge over coding is as bad as it is over physics, ya know XD
ℒιჩεятέ

▻▹ We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. ◃◅
We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...
▻▹ ...even as we give our lives in a conflict ◃◅
that will be recorded in no history book.

ƛℓℓ тнαт ωє ძσ, αℓℓ тнαт ωє αяє, вєɢɪηs αηძ єηძs ωɪтн σursєℓvєs

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:36 pm

-Rogue- wrote:
fiftyshadesoffluff wrote:While staff has agreed to close further application to new members, I encourage everyone to be as active on the site as you can. Everyone has been pretty good at it so far^^. I was thinking we could do a leisure rp for a while so staff can focus on the list of things that need done. Also, we are working on that theme still, so I wouldn't be too surprised about how many times it changes XD

Aww, thank you for the sweet words, Zam! I love this site and you guys, that's why I do my best to keep it alive ;3
I see you guys are quite busy and I wish I could help, but my knowledge over coding is as bad as it is over physics, ya know XD
Haha that's alright, Meda. We do our best to make things roll even with construction going on. If anything we will be doing this one little step at a time.

March 4th - ive posted the activity check for this month. Eveeryone please be sure to post on it with your main account please.

Updates may happen more so with edits to posts like this. Bare with us guys.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Important Announcment!

Zamber and I are terribly sorry for the inconvenience but we have agree to take the pack on haitus for a while-a break i guess you could say. Both life and so many things are overwhelming the two of us and without candidates for additional staff members, we agreed faily to take on haitus.

Construction will continue on the time we earn in life, but at our own pace. Who knows when we will open again. We've agreed to have current members commence casual rp otherwise, applications are closed. We would like to keep the thread open t to post updates.

Again, we do apologise and hope that everything will be done as quickly as possible so we can continue the epicness of Arthur and his adventures in Camelot. Anyone may contact myself or zamber if you have questions, comments or concerns. Thank you very much for understanding!

Rtk staff~

Noella

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ HAITUS

Post by Noella » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:31 am

Quick reminder: username mashup activity ends March 12th. Dont forget to post on the activity check.

Once my data resets sunday i will see to posting in rp at least once or twice a week.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Some updates...

Zamber has her laptop with her. No internet, but will help with guide rewrites for the most part. Our progress should speed up a bit with that in mind.

The unername mashup activity has ended and usernames are back to normal. Please be sure to post on the activity check. We may be haitus, but we do try to post as best we can.

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:23 am

So, I have posted the new General Rules for RTK. I think the best way to accomplish things is to post it once it is finished. Bare with me, if there are errors I missed, I can certainly fix them. It's sad that I've only accomplished the rules lol, but I will work on more things tonight while I have wifi via my laptop instead of my phone. I hope everyone is still alive? Improvements will take a while, but we are working as fast as we can. I am going to copy and paste all the guides we have to my laptop so I can work on them when I don't have wifi. Tonight will consist of the following to be posted and completed:

Copy/Paste all guides to my laptop
Post General Rules
Create a new to-do list

All the new guides will have "[NEW]" in their titles so that we can look back to older guide in case I forgot something or we want to stick with the original guides lol. The way i'm writing the new ones is much more complex and detailed but also much less confusing I hope. In any case, that is all for now. Questions may be averted via PM I think since that is all i can look at for now. Posting will be challenging, since my schedule throughout the week is booked. I would much more rather work on guides though XD

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Happy Easter everyone! I hope the Easter Bunny came to you all XD

There will be a new theme up by Friday this week! Coding and images will be renewed and it will be a fantistic change. I can't wait to show everyone. We have expanded the RTK world to a total of 5 different rps that will tie into the rtk plot. For example, dragons were said to have been hunted in the medieval age, especially in King Arthurs. So we've imported that into our universe. I can't go into deep detail, but look at it that way. Along with additional RPs, there will be an expanded map from the original I was already working on. Can't wait to open up the treasures.New ranks for each species will be imported as well. Progress is slow, but hang in there guys! We are still here :D

Special thanks to those still popping in on the site from time to time <3