Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ Winter Ball Eve

Post by Noella » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Here are some more updates! Things are moving along nicely...Keep it up. A lot of people show potential for March ROTM and it will be a tough decision at this rate XD

Arthur B and Merlin 3 won the vote! I've set their avatars, so enjoy!
Only one person submitted an entry for the Staff image and it's been two weeks, so I put the one made up there. Perhaps another copetition will be better in the future. We understand how busy people are, so no worries.

We've created some groups for everyone to know so nothing is confusing. Decors will stay in the castle with Merlin and help decorate the Ball room. Hunting party will go with Arthur led by Moon and hunt a stag or boar(Keeping with traditions back then...) By-standers are those who just want to relax like Arthurs post suggested(i.e. Zamber will stay in the nursery with her pups). Be sure to post on the Ball Room topic as direction say on there what to do and such.

Zamber, Cerulean, Skyth, Scayle, Arane

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:40 am

My activity maybe a little iffy for a while but, I don't think it'll be bad enough where I need an efa.

- Klaus/Caspian
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:38 pm

ParanormalActivity wrote:My activity maybe a little iffy for a while but, I don't think it'll be bad enough where I need an efa.

- Klaus/Caspian
No problem, Klaus! We hope things improve for you soon.

A new browser tab icon for RTK is in motion. I hope you guys like it :D Something simple and all.
If you haven't posted your information regarding which group your characters are in, please make sure to do so. Once all the participants are gathered in the Ball room for the Hunt, I expect we will be heading off into the Ancient Forest.
Regarding rank changes, we've decided to hold off on that until some of the other ranks are filled in first.
New ranks and groups will be added soon! Look forward to that :D
Participation guide via RTK Guides-Miscallaneous has been updated. It is currently in effect, and we hope that everyone will enjoy things in that way.
House Statistics has been updated. If you're character is missing, please be sure to let us know!

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ M: 10 C: 18

Post by alebrije » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello everyone,

We've posted some new guides concerning families. Be sure to read those. A new code for the guides created by myself has been posted as well. I hope everyone enjoys it! Some guides, if not all of them, will be updated or edited throughout the next few days as well. Will the way my internets been, I am relying on Zamber for that trade, but I will work the best I can. Also, as a gift, I am willing to do February Avatars for anyone who wants one. Send your characters information to Zamber via PM if you would like one and she will relay those to me. I will also be working on graphics for an RP map, Rank images, and the like. Be sure to move to the Court Yard! The hunt is about to begin.

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:13 pm

I've taken the liberty of registering the NPCS we will be using in RTK. Sooner or later, Eligma and I will have NPCs that will guide users through the Underworld in order to recieve their familiars. If will be very exciting and mysterious. For now though, the current NPCs are wolves that are either past royals, puppy ghosts, elders and much more! Their bio's are a work in progress, but I'm hoping to use Kodiak during the hunt. He is a ghost pup, so he will be lots of fun, perhaps taunting the hunting group in the success of their hunt? XD

Everyone needs to make sure you post on the activity check if you haven't done so already. 5/10 of us have posted on there and three of us are on EFA status. Don't forget to post on there. Once we close the topic towards the end of the month, your activity status fall to semi-active.

Tascalusa wrote:I am willing to do February Avatars for anyone who wants one. Send your characters information to Zamber via PM if you would like one and she will relay those to me.
Just send me the name, gender and descriptions/refs of your characters if you would like one. I have two on the wait list already XD Think of it as a Valantines Day gift^^

I am thinking that after the event, we will have a fun activity to do for everyone and perhaps an Adventure to do later on. All is rather exciting while we work on updates and additions. Also...

I hope the pack is having fun. It has been so active, and I, as the founder am so happy to see such activity from such amazing members. Thank you all <3 Even though we are small, we are active as though we had 50 XD

When you do your Familiar forms, please post them on the topic. PM's are unneccessary. I do apologise for lack of communication in that part of the guide.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:19 pm

The avatars are going quick like hot cakes! Be sure to get your's before I run out of free-time. But even then, I'd still make one for you although it may take a day or two. Be sure to PM Zamber your information about your characters and all refs you have if you want one. Please only use these avatars for Round Table Knights only. If you want to use them elsewhere, PM me for permission first. I hope you enjoy your Valentine's gifts from me, straight from my heart!

Also, I wanted to say a quick "Happy Valentine's Day" in case I don't get a chance to talk to any of you this weekend. I hope you all have a splendid holiday; I'm afraid I will be gone for the day since I'm attending a wedding.

King Arthur has began the hunt! If you are in the hunting party, be sure to post before you get left behind. Also, there is a small feud between members of the Mordred House.. Be sure to stay tuned!

Eligma - Salem - Doctore (Future character)

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Tascalusa wrote:King Arthur has began the hunt! If you are in the hunting party, be sure to post before you get left behind. Also, there is a small feud between members of the Mordred House.. Be sure to stay tuned!
Indeed, Skyth is cooking XD And well, Happy Valentines Day to you too, Eli! I've posted an Upcoming topic for everyone to take a look at so you guys know what to look forward to. Staff will update the topic as needed.http://rtks.forumotion.com/t177-upcomings-check-often
Reminder: Post on Activity if you haven't already! Can't stress it enough XD

My last additional Chars I think XD I promise there is a reason for me posting them all right now rather than later haha. To be explained when the time comes tho...

Additional Morded member(he will be a ghost to be used later on from the underworld during a special event Eligma and I have planned for like May or something-Of like next year XD)

Who are you?
fiftyshadesoffluff has chosen to join the pack. Saladin agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a Member.
Your Vow
I, Saladin, a Male, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Mordred as a Sentry. I pledge myself to Lucan with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Salad XD

And coming out of retirement...
Who are you?
fiftyshadesoffluff has chosen to join the pack. Kamaji agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a Member.
Your Vow
I, Kamaji, a Male, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Arthur as a Master. I pledge myself to Caspian with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Kama

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Keep in mind that fantasy elements such as ghosts and magic, roleplaying as animals other than wolves ("dragons"), and religious references (possibly your Underworld?) are not allowed on WolfQuest. While we cannot control your roleplay on your own site, anything that goes against the Pack Central rules needs to be kept off of WolfQuest.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Katserin Kynsi wrote:
Keep in mind that fantasy elements such as ghosts and magic, roleplaying as animals other than wolves ("dragons"), and religious references (possibly your Underworld?) are not allowed on WolfQuest. While we cannot control your roleplay on your own site, anything that goes against the Pack Central rules needs to be kept off of WolfQuest.
We kept the info minimal for that reason. If we need to, we could put a link to that info and remove it from the thread if you wish. No one said anything for a while...So I assumed the info was alright as long as it wasn't in deep, deep detail.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:39 pm

As I said before, anything that goes against the Pack Central rules, needs to be kept off of WolfQuest. How detailed it is and whether or not anyone has said anything about it yet does not matter. Please remove it from your thread so it is no longer breaking the rules.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Thread has been fixed! For anyone interested in those NPCs, please be patient as we will figure out a topic for them later on, but the applications are open for them. For now, just PM us for the time being. Thanks Eli, for fixing it though!

Legendary Sucker
Name: Ruff

Post by Legendary Sucker » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:09 pm

So many new characters! Excitation runs in my blood like adrenalin! Luv you guys and this wonderful pack! Keep up with the good work, Zam and Eligma!
ℒιჩεятέ

▻▹ We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. ◃◅
We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...
▻▹ ...even as we give our lives in a conflict ◃◅
that will be recorded in no history book.

ƛℓℓ тнαт ωє ძσ, αℓℓ тнαт ωє αяє, вєɢɪηs αηძ єηძs ωɪтн σursєℓvєs

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

ImpossibleRose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ImpossibleRose » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Who are you?
ImpossibleRose has chosen to join the pack. Evelyn agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a MEMBER.
Your Vow
I, Evelyn, a Female, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Merlinas a Adopted Pup. I pledge myself to Natalie? with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Evelyn
I wasn't sure about the house leaders. I hope I got it right.

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Evelyn, your form is accepted. Welcome to RTK! Please go ahead and register on the site with your wolfs name and a staff member will activate your account the moment we see it. Natalie was the correct user to choose btw! ;)

To clear up some questions I've recieved so that everyone else is on the same page:

Is the Princess Rank open?
No, we've decided that we will place Eligma as the princess, for Eligma has a plot to be set while I am absent for a long period of time(that absence will be announced later on).

Who is the Admin? Tscalusa owns the thread, but Zamber is acting like an admin?
Haha, well, I am on half EFA right now. Enough time to post here and there as stated on my EFA topic, and remain the founder of course. Tascalusa(Eligma/Salem) will run the pack when I take an upcoming full efa for a long, long(:() time. So we've been making it a goal to get the neccessities up but also to keep the pack rolling with lots of fun. As stated, further info on my full efa will come much later, so no need to worry :D

To join, there is character limit?
A failure to update that part of the thread. It is currently removed. Members may join with as many characters as you like. You are not limited to any amount of characters when joining. Unlimited is the status of accounts. As long as users follow the Extra character guide, you are free to do as you please with your accounts.

Fellyks
Pup
Pup
Name: Kael

Post by Fellyks » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 am

Who are you?
Fellyks has chosen to join the pack. Gatsby agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Gatsby, a male, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Arthur as a sentry. I pledge myself to Arthur with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Gatsby Navarro