- ϟ The Silent Storm Pack ϟ - Reborn & Accepting!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Re: - ϟ The Silent Storm Pack ϟ - Accepting

Post by ParanormalActivity » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:56 pm

I would like to proudly announce that we have reached our first goal of having a total of five members! Therefore our next goal is to reach ten members.

Another announcement, we are the very first listed pack in Pack Central!

- Kaiba
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

Frost791
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Frost791 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Sika, the new Beta of the Silent Storm pack. My account was finally activated, so, I'm pretty excited about that. If you join the pack, I look forward to getting to know and meet you all. And if you join, I am saying thank you ahead of time. So thank you all. Hope to see all of you newcomers :)
Last edited by Frost791 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Frost791 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm the Sika, the new Beta of the Silent Storm pack. My account was finally activated, so, I'm pretty excited about that. If you join the pack, I look forward to getting to know and meet you all. And if you join, I am saying thank you ahead of time. So thank you all. Hope to see all of you newcomers :)

Glad to have you as an official Wolf Quest member, Sika :)
«»
««««« »»»»»

rookieoftheyear
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by rookieoftheyear » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

As much as I would love to join this pack (as it seems very interesting) I do not meet all of the requirements in the rules and such. Therefore I would like to say that you have a VERY interesting pack and I would love to see it grow and prosper once more.

best of luck

~Arbor
Arbor ~ B O N E
Caput- Blood Packs- Fuego de Sanger
Fortis Cosain - WWBO
Ferox- Dux of Aevus-

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Your WQ Username: Kamaji
Characters name: Meluna
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Age: 3
Physical Description: http://kamaji16.deviantart.com/art/Lupi ... -445703791
Mental Description: She is very kind and set forward, tends to be a hint too excited at times, but she knows what she wants and she goes for it. Lupin has the generosity of a mother sometimes and otherwise she has a friendly personality.
Requested Rank: Anything worth my while^^
Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10): 9 Considering school, otherwise 10 on weekends
Have you been in a WQ pack before?: Of course^^ Not the game anymore though^^
Secret Word: Fluery

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 pm

rookieoftheyear wrote:
As much as I would love to join this pack (as it seems very interesting) I do not meet all of the requirements in the rules and such. Therefore I would like to say that you have a VERY interesting pack and I would love to see it grow and prosper once more.

best of luck

~Arbor
Thank you very much, Arbor. Perhaps in the future you could join our ranks.
Kamaji wrote:Your WQ Username: Kamaji
Characters name: Meluna
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Age: 3
Physical Description: http://kamaji16.deviantart.com/art/Lupi ... -445703791
Mental Description: She is very kind and set forward, tends to be a hint too excited at times, but she knows what she wants and she goes for it. Lupin has the generosity of a mother sometimes and otherwise she has a friendly personality.
Requested Rank: Anything worth my while^^
Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10): 9 Considering school, otherwise 10 on weekends
Have you been in a WQ pack before?: Of course^^ Not the game anymore though^^

Accepted! Welcome to the pack, Meluna! I love the details and colorization of your character; specially the light colored paws. As for your rank, I think either a recon, savant or jaeger would do nicely. Jaeger is the only r ank of those three currently without a member, however the final decision is your own. Please sign onto the pack website whenever you get the chance, we only ask that you post your biography before joining in the role-play. Once you've chosen your rank & posted your biography, I will add you to the forum. Here is the link to the site: http://silentstormpack.webs.com/

If you have any questions or issues logging onto the site, please let me know.

- Kaiba
Last edited by ParanormalActivity on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
«»
««««« »»»»»

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Thanks! Jaeger would do nicely for Lupin :) I realized I put the wrong name in there XD Lupin not Meluna! I discovered that I had an old account on Webs(Which I musta made years ago...) and ended up logging in to that^^ CHanged the name and stuff :)

MetalShadow
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by MetalShadow » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 am

Your WQ Username: MetalShadow
Characters name: Vitani
Characters Gender: Vixen/Fae
Characters Age: 3 years and 4 months
Physical Description: Vitani has a long and thin body with a muscular and strong build. Her pelt is covered with tints of black, brown, ginger and white. Her eyes are a very pale blue grey. Her fur is short on her head and paws but long on her body and tail.
Mental Description: Vitani is just your average female. She respects those who respect her, and is kind and gentle. She says what she thinks, and isn't one to take it back. She does what she has to to keep the pack safe and alive. She is protective of those close to her, and isn't afraid to defend them. She has a soft spot for juveniles, but will still be strict.
Requested Rank: Militia
Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10): 7/10
Have you been in a WQ pack before?: Yes, many times.
╔═╦═╗─╔╗─────╔══╦╗────╔╗
║║║║╠═╣╚╦═╗╔╗║══╣╚╦═╗╔╝╠═╦╦╦╗

║║║║║╩╣╔╣╬╚╣╚╬══║║║╬╚╣╬║╬║║║║
╚╩═╩╩═╩═╩══╩═╩══╩╩╩══╩═╩═╩══╝

αvvιє: mariaartwolf on DA
TextArt: Nightly-Howler

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Kamaji wrote:Thanks! Jaeger would do nicely for Lupin :) I realized I put the wrong name in there XD Lupin not Meluna! I discovered that I had an old account on Webs(Which I musta made years ago...) and ended up logging in to that^^ CHanged the name and stuff :)
No worries :3
MetalShadow wrote:Your WQ Username: MetalShadow
Characters name: Vitani
Characters Gender: Vixen/Fae
Characters Age: 3 years and 4 months
Physical Description: Vitani has a long and thin body with a muscular and strong build. Her pelt is covered with tints of black, brown, ginger and white. Her eyes are a very pale blue grey. Her fur is short on her head and paws but long on her body and tail.
Mental Description: Vitani is just your average female. She respects those who respect her, and is kind and gentle. She says what she thinks, and isn't one to take it back. She does what she has to to keep the pack safe and alive. She is protective of those close to her, and isn't afraid to defend them. She has a soft spot for juveniles, but will still be strict.
Requested Rank: Militia
Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10): 7/10
Have you been in a WQ pack before?: Yes, many times.
Accepted; Welcome to the Silent Storm Pack! Please go ahead and join the website. We only ask that you post your biography whenever possible before joining the role-play. Here is the link to the pack site -- >

http://silentstormpack.webs.com/

- Kaiba
«»
««««« »»»»»

WrHigeFox
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WrHigeFox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:26 am

(Heyo c: I used to be in this pack, better known as Fang. Or my nickname FNAGSTRE~ x3 I'd love to join this pack again ^^)

Your WQ Username:
WrHigeFox

Characters name:
Fillìrr
(Fill-Ìrrr <- If you know some european languages, maybe you'll understand)

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Age:
4 months

Physical Description:
Fillìrr is a puffy ball of fluff. Mostly. At the time he entered the territory of the Silent Storm, he was skinny. The pup had barely touched any real food for days, and he rarely got anything before that too. He was completely, and utterly exhausted.
On the outside, Fillìrr is russet on top of his head, down his neck and across his tail, which fades into a darker, and more red color. His flanks, and sides of his neck, tail and muzzle has this color. From there on and below, everything goes darker until his legs have completely black socks. The tips of his ears are also black.

Mental Description:
On the inside, Fillìrr is a quite fragile soul. Because of his size, but mostly age. His attitude towards strangers are a bit straight forward, but still very careful. Otherwise he is playful, like any other young wolf. But still, he has hidden, twisted and scary thoughts. He likes to imagine himself like someone who is helpful, and he always wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

(more on his bio on the site) c:

Requested Rank:
Going to stick with Juvenile for now.

Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10):
7-9, as the wifi at the school I attend have the Webs sites blocked.

Have you been in a WQ pack before?:
Yes, I've been in may packs. One I have been in for over 3 years soon.

Secret Word:
Fluery
☆(★ Wølṽeş Oḟ Tℎe Σlɇmɇnẗs ★)☆
Rain. Proud Delta of Elemental wolf Pack!
http://landoftheelements.forumotion.ca/
(¨*•In that time where I want to give up•*¨)

MetalShadow
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by MetalShadow » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 am

Thank you for accepting me. I have written my bio on the site. And hope you get accepted, Fillìrr. ^^
╔═╦═╗─╔╗─────╔══╦╗────╔╗
║║║║╠═╣╚╦═╗╔╗║══╣╚╦═╗╔╝╠═╦╦╦╗

║║║║║╩╣╔╣╬╚╣╚╬══║║║╬╚╣╬║╬║║║║
╚╩═╩╩═╩═╩══╩═╩══╩╩╩══╩═╩═╩══╝

αvvιє: mariaartwolf on DA
TextArt: Nightly-Howler

Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Welcome to the pack, Vitani; hope you get accepted, Filirr!

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:53 pm

WrHigeFox wrote:(Heyo c: I used to be in this pack, better known as Fang. Or my nickname FNAGSTRE~ x3 I'd love to join this pack again ^^)

Your WQ Username:
WrHigeFox

Characters name:
Fillìrr
(Fill-Ìrrr <- If you know some european languages, maybe you'll understand)

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Age:
4 months

Physical Description:
Fillìrr is a puffy ball of fluff. Mostly. At the time he entered the territory of the Silent Storm, he was skinny. The pup had barely touched any real food for days, and he rarely got anything before that too. He was completely, and utterly exhausted.
On the outside, Fillìrr is russet on top of his head, down his neck and across his tail, which fades into a darker, and more red color. His flanks, and sides of his neck, tail and muzzle has this color. From there on and below, everything goes darker until his legs have completely black socks. The tips of his ears are also black.

Mental Description:
On the inside, Fillìrr is a quite fragile soul. Because of his size, but mostly age. His attitude towards strangers are a bit straight forward, but still very careful. Otherwise he is playful, like any other young wolf. But still, he has hidden, twisted and scary thoughts. He likes to imagine himself like someone who is helpful, and he always wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

(more on his bio on the site) c:

Requested Rank:
Going to stick with Juvenile for now.

Activity Level (Scale from 1 to 10):
7-9, as the wifi at the school I attend have the Webs sites blocked.

Have you been in a WQ pack before?:
Yes, I've been in may packs. One I have been in for over 3 years soon.

Secret Word:
Fluery

Accepted! I'm glad to see that you reapplied at last. You're new character seems interesting, I can't wait to meet him in the role-play. Once you've posted your official biography onto the site, I'll add you under your requested rank to the front forum. Here's the link to the site again -- >

http://silentstormpack.webs.com/

Edit: Vitani and Lupin, I officially added you both onto the forum with your chosen ranks.
«»
««««« »»»»»

WrHigeFox
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WrHigeFox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:48 am

Thank you for accepting me, once again! I'll go sign up for the site first chance I get ^^ I might change up Fillìrr a tad bit there, if that's okay. Thanks again~
☆(★ Wølṽeş Oḟ Tℎe Σlɇmɇnẗs ★)☆
Rain. Proud Delta of Elemental wolf Pack!
http://landoftheelements.forumotion.ca/
(¨*•In that time where I want to give up•*¨)

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:47 pm

WrHigeFox wrote:Thank you for accepting me, once again! I'll go sign up for the site first chance I get ^^ I might change up Fillìrr a tad bit there, if that's okay. Thanks again~

No problem, feel free to make any necessary changes. I'll add you onto the front forum now :)

Also I would like to say that within the next month or so, I will be on the watch for the first member of the month. As a reward, the member of the month will be promoted for that particular month as a moderator to get a feel of how things run behind the scenes with the pack. Another announcement is that all alpha, beta, delta and leading ranks will be known as council members. Council members are just those that meet whenever needed to make all major final decisions within the pack. Lastly, I will be adding a key soon to main forum that will be consisting of activity levels, council members, gender sign meaning (for those that may not understand) and so on.

If you have not seen yet, I have already announced on the site that we are having a site switch. Please join the new and better site as soon as possible. Just continue the role play from wherever you left off. Also, I am pleased to say that this site has a chat box.

If anyone would have any other reward ideas for the members of the month or questions/concerns about the new site, please contact me either via private message, post or message within the pack site. Here is the new pack link - http://silent-stormpack.forumotion.com/

- Kaiba
«»
««««« »»»»»