Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк| Looking for Prime Members! ! M=5

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Join PSP????

Yes :)
57%
Maybe
14%
Stalking
29%
No Thank You :(
No votes

Total votes: 7

ironhide101

Re: Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк|Need Shadow Wolves| Accepting| M

Post by ironhide101 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Thanks for letting us know Lucius, hope to see you back again soon! I'll put you up as EFA shortly.

Kazeshini
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kazeshini » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Welcome to the pack, Sultan! And that was Arachna who needed EFA xD
-
Lucius
┆____________┆

월식

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Oops sorry Lucius I will go ahead and fix that. :)

Jays ghost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jays ghost » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Username Name:Jays Ghost
Wolf Name:Ghost
Wolf Gender:Male
Wolf Age:2 years
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows):primes
Wolf Appearance:Ghost is a large bulky male, he has long silver fur and long legs. He has black ears, and his paws are black. His tail is smokey grey on the top and bright white on the bottom. He has bright emerald green eyes, but his right eye is glazed over and he is deaf in his right ear.
Wolf Personality:Ghost is a born warrior, he will not back down from a fight until he dies, his rival gives up or stops moving. There is another side to ghost to, if you are on his good side he is the most lovable male there is and will guard the ones he loves with his life. Ghost doesn't let his disability of weigh him down, he has gained a strong since if smell and his sight and hearing ability on his left side has been enhanced.
Wolf Desired Rank:Matrix
Activity Level:10

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Jays ghost wrote:Username Name:Jays Ghost
Wolf Name:Ghost
Wolf Age:2 years
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows):primes
Wolf Appearance:Ghost is a large bulky male, he has long silver fur and long legs. He has black ears, and his paws are black. His tail is smokey grey on the top and bright white on the bottom. He has bright emerald green eyes, but his right eye is glazed over and he is deaf in his right ear.
Wolf Personality:Ghost is a born warrior, he will not back down from a fight until he dies, his rival gives up or stops moving. There is another side to ghost to, if you are on his good side he is the most lovable male there is and will guard the ones he loves with his life. Ghost doesn't let his disability of weigh him down, he has gained a strong since if smell and his sight and hearing ability on his left side has been enhanced.
Wolf Desired Rank:Matrix
Activity Level:10
Accepted Ghost! Welcome to the pack! :) Go ahead and sign up on the site and post your bio. Have fun in the pack!

Jinxed24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк|Shadows are Reveal| Accepting| M

Post by Jinxed24 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome to the pack Ghost. Hopefully we'll get more members soon.

kiba wolf fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by kiba wolf fang » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say it's Kiba from the site! 8D
-Kiba.

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Yay! now I can add your user name to the pack thread!

Announcements

New RP plot has begun! For those who are unaware of this you can view the plot in RP Updates at the site. All member, both primes and Shadows will be RPing at the Primes Den. Make sure to view the updates first or you'll be lost in RP. As for Lead Ranks this plot will be one of the first to test your skills in rank. The Matrix will decide the official leaders in time. We'll keep you posted! :)

Also a quick reminder to those participating in the writing contest, your entries MUST be submitted to Granite via PM by August 3. After that no other entries will be accepted. Same goes for Mod applications. Good luck to you all. :)

Inactive members have less than 3 days left to become active on the forums. If they do not become active again your accounts will be removed from the pack.

Turtle Nerd
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Turtle Nerd » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:43 am

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to switch over to a pack friend. I really enjoyed myself here though and I wish this pack the best!

Arachna

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks for being one with the pack Archie I will move you to the visitors group. Hopes you consider becoming a member again soon. :)

Edit These users have been removed from the pack do to their inactivity on the site:

Fenri
Coda

...And some off site users as well. If you are one of these users you are welcome to recreate your account and rejoin thee pack.

vangar
Pup
Pup

Post by vangar » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 am

Username Name: vangar
Wolf Name: Kagee (Raven)
Wolf Age:3
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows):Shadow
Wolf Appearance:Kagee's coat is black with a dusting of white around his muzzle, underbelly, and legs. he has a medium/ lean build, with long legs making him a great runner.
Wolf Personality:Kangee is very clever and a fast thinker in dire situations, he has a great memory making it easy for him treat an aliment with ease. he is a very loving, kind wolf, just don't insult him or his pack, he may give you something at make you sleepy and immobile.
Wolf Desired Rank:Helix
Activity Level: 8/10 or more less went school starts.

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:15 pm

vangar wrote:Username Name: vangar
Wolf Name: Kagee (Raven)
Wolf Age:3
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows):Shadow
Wolf Appearance:Kagee's coat is black with a dusting of white around his muzzle, underbelly, and legs. he has a medium/ lean build, with long legs making him a great runner.
Wolf Personality:Kangee is very clever and a fast thinker in dire situations, he has a great memory making it easy for him treat an aliment with ease. he is a very loving, kind wolf, just don't insult him or his pack, he may give you something at make you sleepy and immobile.
Wolf Desired Rank:Helix
Activity Level: 8/10 or more less went school starts.

Accepted Kagee! Welcome to the pack. :) Go ahead and sign up on the site and post your bio. I will add you to the thread shortly. Have fun in the pack!

Announcement

The writing contest has been canceled, please visit the site announcements for details. Moderators of the forums have been chosen! Please congratulate Antonio, Zatala, and Silver as the new forum moderators. Congrats everyone! :)

Also I am well aware that school is starting up for all pack members including myself. So I expect a decrease in activity. To ensure our pack stays active members can just post in the general boards. You can also just pop in the chat and say hi to us too. RP when you can.

Jays ghost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jays ghost » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS ^.^

Sorry I have been in active, but have no fear I am back now and will make sure things go smooth XD

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey PSP! Please pardon my long absence I had things to be taken care of. I know that by now most of you have started school now and have other priorities to attend to so no worries on the activity level yet. However I will not stand to see this pack fall apart. So if you all could do your best to come on the site when you can. I'm not concerned with RP at this point. But at least try to post in one of the other forums when you can.

Announcement

With that in place I wish to announce our Post Wars Contest! It will be held here on the WQ Thread. I have contacted a mod to make sure this was okay. So long as you all don't break the rules you'll be fine.

http://primes-and-shadows.forumotion.co ... ed-contest

Good Luck and have fun everyone the Contest starts now. :)

Jays ghost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jays ghost » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:02 am

what's up everyone ^^ it's Ghost the alpha of the primes pack. Gigi and I have worked hard and we have a few upcoming surprises. Hint: they have little mouths.^^

Return to “Pack Central”