Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк| Looking for Prime Members! ! M=5

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Join PSP????

Yes :)
57%
Maybe
14%
Stalking
29%
No Thank You :(
No votes

Total votes: 7

Fern7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Matthew

Re: Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк|Need Shadow Wolves| Accepting| M

Post by Fern7 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

This place looks interesting. I'm attempting to make a return to WolfQuest, so here goes nothing..

Username Name: Fern7
Wolf Name: Kuk'uq
Wolf Gender: Female
Wolf Age: Three years
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows): Either, I suppose... whichever has less members. ^^
Wolf Appearance: Kuk'uq is an Alaskan Tundra wolf, of average size. Her fur is mostly an off-white colour, with brown markings on her paws, tail tip and muzzle. Her eyes are a dark gold.
Wolf Personality: Kuk'uq isn't the most pleasant of wolves on most days. She is usually rather bad-tempered and rude, because she finds it an easier way to socialize than being nice. She finds that acting that way intimidates others and keeps her safe - thus, Kuk'uq has slowly come to like how she is and how she acts. Kuk'uq's automatic response is always a retort or something rude. She doesn't care what others think of her. She's stubborn all the way and will never hesitate, sometimes acting on impulse. Her friends come far and long between, but Kuk'uq will be forever attached to the wolf who dares put up with her.
Wolf Desired Rank: Faigon
Activity Level: I'm only going to say 6 right now... as I am making a return to roleplaying on WQ, I'll be bringing my activity up.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Didn't you notice?

Undecided. Uninvited.
Screwing. Misbehaving.
Unacceptable, yet so right.
It's for the best.

Driving straight through America.
Let's watch the sun come up.
Somewhere over the rainbow

Siggie by FERN7

Jinxed24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jinxed24 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I hope you get accepted,Kuk'uq!

~Antonio

Turtle Nerd
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Turtle Nerd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Username Name: Turtle Nerd
Wolf Name: Arachna
Wolf Age: 5
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows): Shadows
Wolf Appearance: Her dark chestnut coat helps her blend with the earth around her, though her bright green eyes are easily visible in the dark and are a dead giveaway of his location. She's quite short though sturdily built and is quite skilled in combat.
Wolf Personality: She can be dark and cold, but loyal to those who are worthy. She doesn't trust too many wolves, nor should a wolf trust her as she can be trouble. (Will be more descriptive in bio)
Wolf Desired Rank: Faigon.
Activity Level: 7 or 8

Jinxed24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jinxed24 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

I hope you get accepted as well, Arachna! ^^

~Antonio

Kazeshini
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kazeshini » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Username Name: Kazeshini
Wolf Name: Lucius
Wolf Gender: Male
Wolf Age: 3yrs 3mo
Wolf Appearance: A lean and muscular physique, coated in a dark pelage with a vermillion hue, having an ardent bright yellow gaze.
Wolf Personality: Lucius is a mature level-headed one, fairly noticed as a quiet individual who usually only responds to primary tasks or of another with higher status than himself, though isn't entirely mute he will share his words with others amongst the reign. Even so he's observant and understanding baring a considerate side in which is obscured, from wavering of emotional ties and uncertain comradery. Highly loyal to his superiors and isn't hesitant to do what he's been comanded nor question their motives. Tolerable for the most part, he isn't angered easily even if one were to pester or disrespect him so.
Activity Level: 7
┆____________┆

월식

Turtle Nerd
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Turtle Nerd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks Antonio, and good luck with your acceptance Lucious^^

Kazeshini
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kazeshini » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanks
Arachna, as for you and Kuk'uq. (:
┆____________┆

월식

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Fern7 wrote:This place looks interesting. I'm attempting to make a return to WolfQuest, so here goes nothing..

Username Name: Fern7
Wolf Name: Kuk'uq
Wolf Age: Three years
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows): Either, I suppose... whichever has less members. ^^
Wolf Appearance: Kuk'uq is an Alaskan Tundra wolf, of average size. Her fur is mostly an off-white colour, with brown markings on her paws, tail tip and muzzle. Her eyes are a dark gold.
Wolf Personality: Kuk'uq isn't the most pleasant of wolves on most days. She is usually rather bad-tempered and rude, because she finds it an easier way to socialize than being nice. She finds that acting that way intimidates others and keeps her safe - thus, Kuk'uq has slowly come to like how she is and how she acts. Kuk'uq's automatic response is always a retort or something rude. She doesn't care what others think of her. She's stubborn all the way and will never hesitate, sometimes acting on impulse. Her friends come far and long between, but Kuk'uq will be forever attached to the wolf who dares put up with her.
Activity Level: I'm only going to say 6 right now... as I am making a return to roleplaying on WQ, I'll be bringing my activity up.
Accepted Kuk'uq! Welcome to the pack. :) Go ahead and sign up on the website and post your bio, I will add you to the thread shortly. Hope you have fun here.
Turtle Nerd wrote:Username Name: Turtle Nerd
Wolf Name: Arachna
Wolf Age: 5
Wolf Appearance: Her dark chestnut coat helps her blend with the earth around her, though her bright green eyes are easily visible in the dark and are a dead giveaway of his location. She's quite short though sturdily built and is quite skilled in combat.
Wolf Personality: She can be dark and cold, but loyal to those who are worthy. She doesn't trust too many wolves, nor should a wolf trust her as she can be trouble. (Will be more descriptive in bio)
Wolf Desired Rank: Faigon.
Activity Level: 7 or 8
Accepted Arachna! Welcome to the pack. :) Go ahead amd sign up on the site and post your bio., I will add you to the thread shortly. Have fun!
Kazeshini wrote:Username Name: Kazeshini
Wolf Name: Lucius
Wolf Gender: Male
Wolf Age: 3yrs 3mo
Wolf Appearance: A lean and muscular physique, coated in a dark pelage with a vermillion hue, having an ardent bright yellow gaze.
Wolf Personality: Lucius is a mature level-headed one, fairly noticed as a quiet individual who usually only responds to primary tasks or of another with higher status than himself, though isn't entirely mute he will share his words with others amongst the reign. Even so he's observant and understanding baring a considerate side in which is obscured, from wavering of emotional ties and uncertain comradery. Highly loyal to his superiors and isn't hesitant to do what he's been comanded nor question their motives. Tolerable for the most part, he isn't angered easily even if one were to pester or disrespect him so.
Activity Level: 7
Accepted Lucius! Welcome to the pack. :) Go ahead and sign up on the site and post your bio I will add you to the thread shortly. Have fun in the pack.

Quick note to those of you who have just joined we currently have no Matrix for Shadow Pack members, to solve this issue I have allowed Shadow members to RP in Primes territory for the time being. We are currently RPing in the Out Lands, hope to see you all in RP! There is also a contest poll and vote topic on the site if you wish to participate you are welcome to vote and comment there.

Fern7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fern7 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

^^ Thanks for accepting me. I'll sign up on the site shortly and get my bio up, and jump into roleplay soon enough.

~Kuk'uq
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Didn't you notice?

Undecided. Uninvited.
Screwing. Misbehaving.
It's for the best.

Siggie by FERN7

Kazeshini
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kazeshini » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks for accepting me, ;D I'll also register and settle in.

Edit: Apparently, I cannot sign up as the name
Lucius since it is taken, even though I haven't signed up yet :I
- Lucius
┆____________┆

월식

Fern7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fern7 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Lucius - I've encountered the problem you're talking about before. You just have to register with a different user, and then you can change it to Lucius after you register. ^^
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Didn't you notice?

Undecided. Uninvited.
Screwing. Misbehaving.
It's for the best.

Siggie by FERN7

Kazeshini
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kazeshini » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh alright thanks :> I'll do that now then xD
-
Lucius
┆____________┆

월식

Turtle Nerd
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Turtle Nerd » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 pm

I'll go register and post my bio then! Thanks for accepting me^^

Fern7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fern7 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

No problem, Lucius.
I've posted my biography, but I have one question: Where should I begin roleplaying? I assume "The Outlands", but I'd figured I would check.
Also, I'm going to be vacationing this weekend from Friday to Monday. Most likely I will have no internet connection and thus I will be unable to be online. Just wanted to let you guys know. ^^

~Kuk'uq
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Didn't you notice?

Undecided. Uninvited.
Screwing. Misbehaving.
It's for the best.

Siggie by FERN7

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:39 am

Fern7 wrote:No problem, Lucius.
I've posted my biography, but I have one question: Where should I begin roleplaying? I assume "The Outlands", but I'd figured I would check.
Also, I'm going to be vacationing this weekend from Friday to Monday. Most likely I will have no internet connection and thus I will be unable to be online. Just wanted to let you guys know. ^^

~Kuk'uq
Yes Kuk'uq you will start RP in the Out Lands as all members will. ^^ Thanks for letting us know of your absence I will put you under EFA until your return, enjoy your vacation!

Quick Announcement

I am currently on vacation myself which explains why my activity is slacking a bit. Fortunately I am able to get on to post and answer questions that you all may have. My apologies for not mentioning this to you all sooner. I'm on vacation for two weeks. No need to worry I am still able to keep up with RP and everything, just I won't be on the same time as other members so it seems.

Also are there any members who plan on participating in our contest? I'm still debating on the type but wanted to know ahead of time who's participating. I hope to post the actual contest very soon so I hope you are excited.

Return to “Pack Central”