3.0 Floppy Enclosure

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

xc92u3

3.0 Floppy Enclosure

Post by xc92u3 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:53 am

Hi, guys!
So.... I can't seem to figure out how to get into the Floppy enclosure in WQ3. And then when I get in, how do I get back out? I know you can't bite her, but I still want to follow her around the enclosure and stuff, maybe even record. ...Or I can post how to get in and out of the enclosure, haha. I know a few people have figured it out already, but artists scarcely reveal their secrets...
But, for those who know, how do you get in/out of the enclosure, and not glitch out crazy like I did? :lol:
Thank you!

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Re: 3.0 Floppy Enclosure

Post by Frodo1 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Moved to General WolfQuest Discussion
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

Fantastic_Doge
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Doge

Post by Fantastic_Doge » Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi TimberRaven,

I would be one of those people who figured out how to glitch in and out of Floppy's enclosure in the latest version of WQ3. First off, to get in you must hug the side of the wall. This must be done running along Hank's Ditch towards the gate. You'll soon notice that it'll let you get closer to the wall and that's where you'll glitch in. Spam X while sprinting and try aiming into the enclosure once you jump high enough to get over the wall. Sometimes you might seem stuck in the air but often you'll be able to wriggle free and land safely in. If you get genuinely stuck, reloading the game from that moment on seems to free you and land you into the enclosure.

For getting out, I have found that if you go towards the rocks on the left side where the wall and rocks meet, running and jumping into the corner results in moments where you're glitching around for awhile but not quite able to escape on most occasions. I've done it before but it takes time and patience. I found recently it's more efficient to run towards the corner and just before you run into the corner, press X to jump where you should fly over the rocks and land on the other side safely.

I took two screenshots awhile ago of me getting in and the way out. If you need anymore screenshots explaining something, feel free to let me know. Hope this helps.

WolfQuest player since March 2nd 2020.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Thank you, Dodge! I'll try it next time I get on WQ3!

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Please keep in mind that, although trying to find ways to sneak into Floppy's enclosure is an iconic challenge, it isn't an intended feature-- so if you do manage to get in, you might not be able to get back out. You might want to keep a backup save before entering in case you feel like returning to play on that file again but can't find a way back out ;)
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”