Which client do you prefer?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Which client do you use to play WolfQuest 2.7 most?

Normal/DRM-free (PC)
67%
Steam (PC)
33%
Android/Kindle (mobile)
No votes
iOS (mobile)
No votes
I stick to the free WQ 2.5 (PC)
No votes

Total votes: 9

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Which client do you prefer?

Post by paperpaws » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:19 am

Now that all the planned versions of WolfQuest 2.7 have been released, I got curious to see which one it is people like to play most (or just happen to play most because it is more convenient). Which device do you play the most on? If it's PC, do you prefer the Steam version or the DRM-free/regular version? Or, do you just stick with the free 2.5 version of the game?

I don't play WQ much at all anymore, but despite the mobility and pocket-size appeal of the mobile versions, I still prefer PC the most. The controls and visuals are all more appealing to me, and I've never been fond of playing mobile games on touch-screen only devices. Steam is easiest for me, as well.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Which client do you prefer?

Post by paperpaws » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Ever-green wrote:
  • Hi Anduril,

Would the DRM-free version be 2.5? And where would the itch.io version fall since that one comes with a Steam key, but you don't necessarily need to it play 2.7?
Ahh, I may have briefly forgotten about 2.5; I should edit the post to include it. As for the itch.io version; that's the one I mean with DRM-free. The Steam key is after all for the Steam version. ^^;

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”