What do YOU call things in WQ?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SamueWolfSword
Pup
Pup
Name: Samue

What do YOU call things in WQ?

Post by SamueWolfSword » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:38 pm

(I will might edit this post later)
I was, at first, going to make this topic about 'what do you call the different coats in WQ', but now I decided to broaden the topic to not just coats, but anything in WQ (WolfQuest).

What is this topic about? This topic is about what people call things in WQ. Example: Some people call the bears Bob. Can you answer the question, "What do YOU call things in WQ?"

Here are my answers:
~I call the top left coat the brown coat AKA P0C0, next to the brown coat is the platinum coat or P0C1, and next to the platinum coat is the orange/sand coat (P0C2).
~I call the 4th den in slough creek, I call it East Creek because that is what the game calls it.

Here are my replies (I put them in a spoiler):
Spoiler
Show
starstablefan_246 wrote:In Amethyst Mountain, I call the Dead Tree, The Dead Tree Den, because almost all the time there is an elk carcass net to it. Voila! There is food and shelter-(kind of!).
Would this be what your'e talking about?? :?
Answer: Yes. Sorry I took so long to reply...
Also there is a similar topic to this but the similar topic isn`t so broad... So if you want to talk about nicknames of WQ npcs (non-player characters) you could go to this topic if you want.
Last edited by SamueWolfSword on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ooo- Signature!
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
:butterfly:
This is hard for me to read.

starstablefan_246
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Star

Re: What do YOU call things in WQ?

Post by starstablefan_246 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:47 pm

In Amethyst Mountain, I call the Dead Tree, The Dead Tree Den, because almost all the time there is an elk carcass net to it. Voila! There is food and shelter-(kind of!).

Would this be what your'e talking about?? :?
=) Everyone is on top of the world, since there is no bottom of the world =)

SunnySideUpSmile
Pup
Pup

Re: What do YOU call things in WQ?

Post by SunnySideUpSmile » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 am

I call my mate: "PICK UP PUPPY!" for personal reasons. (coughcough rendezvous journey coughcough)

I call my pups: "Hungries" becuase they are always hungry. Thank goodness for Pick Up Puppy, huh?

I call eagles: "Brats!" becuase they are so annoying!

I call bears: "Baloo" because...I dunno.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that was given to you." ~ Gandalf the Grey, LoTR

"With great power comes great need to take a nap...wake me up later." ~ Nico di Angelo, The Last Olypmian

"...Obnoxious." Haruhi Fujioka, OHSHC
icon (c) by applexpie2

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”