Characters that stay with you

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

AleuAleta
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Characters that stay with you

Post by AleuAleta » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:00 pm

I think my favorite character is Sabria, as far as roleplays went. I kept her around for quite a while until she was finally killed by a hunter's poisoned traps. She was a sweetheart, though, and I still drag her out of the woodwork for a WQ game now and then.

My other favorite is Litia (sorry about the name, I used to be obsessed with Latin). I roleplayed her from pup all the way up to a yearling before my RP group fell apart. I haven't brought her into WQ proper yet, though.

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Well, my current main character is Equinox-- she's only been around for a few years, but she was also sort of an offshoot of my previous main character Koren in some ways. Equi definitely has a more realistic design, though (Koren was from my "experimental" stage, heh... I was playing around with characters who weren't really realistic in coloration, but whose designs still worked. So Koren's design is very similar to Equi's in markings, but instead of having white on black, Koren's markings are navy blue).
Then there's Katari, my secondary character, who kind of branched out from being semi-representative of me into being the founding mother of my WolfQuest playthrough for YouTube. Her time in the spotlight has long since passed and we haven't seen her and her mate in the playthrough for several seasons now, but also she remains the main wolf I use for beta testing.
And of course there's my ol' boy Frodo... I don't know that I've formally used him in anything for a while, but he is always going to have a soft spot in my heart because he represents such an important stage in my growing up.
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:37 pm

I have 3 main characters: Icea, Jasper and Daybreak. i use Icea mainly for raise pups games and i use Jasper and Daybreak for roleplays (and raise pups too but not as often as icea)

Icea is your typical wolf with a torn ear grey fur and green eyes (closest to hazel).
Jasper is a red furred wolf with a radio collar.
Daybreak is just a cream wolf with amber eyes.

I use daybreak and icea more often than Jasper, however.
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”