WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Re: WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 am

Several minutes later, a stampede of horses ran through the lake and towards the prairie.
"Uh, guys... ? A little help here?" Lex called, trying desperately to control the panicking animals.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Brista » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

Brista jumped up and gripped an old looking female by her mane, pulling it tumbling into the lake
UOTM October 2012

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 am

Chicken gasped. HORSES!?! OMNOMNOM they looked so delicious. Jumping to her paws, she sped forward in a frenzy of, well, frenziedness.

"I'm coming!" The blonde wolf leaped over to Brista, who had corralled a horse and thrown it into the lake. With a flying leap, she jumped right into the middle of the thing.
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night

Miku Hatsune
Pup
Pup

Post by Miku Hatsune » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 am

As the mysterious she-wolf dropped the rabbit and spoke, Spades didn't waste a minute devouring the animal, barely taking account in what she said. He was savage. The lack of food had really changed him, twisting his features into angled and skinny, twisting his personality even more. As he finally finished the small carcass, he finally replied.

"Err, uh, yeah, I guess? I dunno what yer gettin' at, girl," His voice was rough and raspy, and somewhat lisped from the meat stuck in his teeth.

(Short RP post is short ._. But yeah, thanks for that C;)
ι тσσк α киιfє αи∂ ¢υт συт нєя єує
ι тσσк ιт нσмє αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ ιт
ωιтнєя αи∂ ∂ιє
ѕнє'ѕ ℓυ¢ку тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т ѕℓιρ нєя α ѕмιℓє
иσw ѕнє ѕℓєєρѕ ωιтн єує σρєи
тнαтѕ тнє ρяι¢є ѕнє ραι∂...
icon by jewelz

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 am

There were many scents carried by the forlorn wind; all were odors seemingly oppressed by their kin, as one would take priority over another and vice versa. Her expression did not wander from an inquisitive look as she browsed through the wide array of smells, and her tail was beckoned to stand loosely at her hindquarters. The wind again swayed the scents in her general direction, but it was not strong enough to sway her physically, just mentally as her mind pondered which scent to follow. Deciding on the familiar and musky scent of wolves, she started her journey in a gentle manner; her trot was as sweet as molasses, but the look in her eyes along unveiled a more austere nature.

Edme1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Edme1 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 am

Edme huffed impatiently. She twisted around to lick at her chocolate-brown haunches, her pale brown paws scrabbling on the loose grass. The she-wolf raised her head, drawing air into her nostrils, ears straight, golden eyes turning from clumps of brambles to banks of ferns. She could smell Chicken, Brista, Lex, and Koa...all faint, however. She decided that none of the others were close by and began to trot off into the undergrowth, her strong muscles sliding fluidly under her sleek, dark pelt.
Bustin' makes me feel good~

"Advance or a8scond!"

♋ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

http://blueranyk.deviantart.com/
Av from Homestuck

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 am

Lex made her way out of the stampede of horses, leaving it to Brista and Chicken to control them or whatever. She went over to the ebony wolf to check on him, and saw that he had eaten the rabbit. As she approached, he spoke. She chuckled. "Strange things are going on around here," she said, indicating the horse stampede. "It could be worse," she said contemplatively, watching the stampede start to settle down. "There could be killer rabbits." How she knew of the killer rabbit incident was unknown, as she had been absent when that had taken place.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

Miku Hatsune
Pup
Pup

Post by Miku Hatsune » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 pm

The horses hadn't stirred him much, although he'd took notice of the vociferous pounding of the hooves, and the silent prayer that none would come his way. The rabbit had barely oppressed his hunger, and he yearned for more. Despite his rough demeanor, he knew manners, and decided not to ask more of the she-wolf. It had been very altruistic of her to fetch the rabbit for him, and he would feel rather censurable about wanting more.

As the wolf finished speaking, Spades gave a few seconds before speaking, and replied tactily. "I s'pose that's true, but whats yer name? I can't go 'round callin' ye 'wolf',"
ι тσσк α киιfє αи∂ ¢υт συт нєя єує
ι тσσк ιт нσмє αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ ιт
ωιтнєя αи∂ ∂ιє
ѕнє'ѕ ℓυ¢ку тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т ѕℓιρ нєя α ѕмιℓє
иσw ѕнє ѕℓєєρѕ ωιтн єує σρєи
тнαтѕ тнє ρяι¢є ѕнє ραι∂...
icon by jewelz

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh, yes, of course," Lex said. She couldn't believe that that had slipped her mind. "I'm Lexwolf, but most just call me Lex."
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Chicken dove into the delicious horse meat, inhaling it like a slovenly wolverine (no pun intended, see, cause Chicken is a wolf and a wolverine has the word wolf in it... Erm, okay.)

"This is delicious," Chicken gasps, for lack of a synonym. "Absolutely delicious."

One she had eaten her fill of horse-brisket, she let loose with a howl, inviting anyone nearby to share the feast.

Next time, she would hunt a giraffe.

(For some reason my quality of writing shrivels in an RP ._.)
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

"Huh," Lex said, glancing in the direction of the howl. "Sounds like Chicken brought down a horse. Maybe there's some left." She motioned to the ebony wolf, who she could tell was still hungry. "Come on." She started off in the direction of the howl.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

Fallenshadow1319
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fallenshadow1319 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Fallen perked his head up to the sound of a howl. He licked his lips as he smelled his favorite meal - a horse. He raced the breeze as he came closer and closer to the carcass.

"Hi!" he barked, wagging his tail friendly-like. "I couldn't resist the smell of a dead horse. Can I haz some?" He pleaded.

It was no secret that he thought horses were epic meals. They were just boss. Just plain boss.
-Moved to Froward Schatzi-

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Like a phantom, she took to the abundant grasses, and was instantly greeted by their shelter. Blood also arrived as a guest to her nostrils, and at once she studied herself. The blades played with her fur in jest, but her fur was too coarse and too dense for them to wound her; she summoned another sniff to be sure of this and decipher the exact culprit. The animal recognized that the grasses did not draw blood from her today, and instead the odor was from a fallen creature, which was nearby. It was equine through and through, and the scent drawed her jaws to part in glee as she let out an excited yip.

She was on the move again with her tail in tow, and ventured toward the corpse. As time passed, the equine creature grew visible, and the canine sensed the presence of other wolves. Her gait slowed to a saunter that was carefully placed; she did not want to approach the dead animal in haste and her purpose seen as confrontational.

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Lex appeared after a moment, along with two other wolves.

"There's enough for everybody," Chicken shrugged. "I mean... It's a horse. It's pretty big."

Having eaten her fill, the blonde stepped back lest she ate herself sick again (something she tended to do.)
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Lex looked around once she reached the carcass, noticing a wolf she hadn't seen before there as well. She wasn't sure if the ebony wolf was coming or not, but she figured that he'd come eventually if he wanted. She looked around again, and this time saw yet another wolf approaching, partially obscured by the long prairie grass. She smiled at the approaching wolf, trying not to seem threatening.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”