WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Post by Brista » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Brista examines the teeth looking worried and starting to feel sick...The teeth were pointed
Running into the bushes there were some disturbing noises followed by a very ill looking Brista crawling out of the bushes
UOTM October 2012

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Chicken looks at Rin as if she were stupiid. "That's what he WANTS you to think! He's just waiting for you to turn around."
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Brista » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Brista rolled on her side still feeling sick
UOTM October 2012

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Chicken frowns at poor Brista. She hates feeling sick: throwing up is her worst fear.

"Here," she says softly, throwing a piece of gum that bounces off Brista's head. "This makes me feel better."
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Brista » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Pulling the foreign object towards her with her tongue, she chewed on it, enjoying its taste
UOTM October 2012

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

"But I saw him die!" Rin said. It couldn't be some secret regenerating timelord-bunny right? Yes, she had actually thought timelord-bunny. She, and DEFINITELY NOT HER CREATOR/RPER had to fit a Doctor Who reference in somewhere. It'd be silly for anyone who knew her to think she wouldn't do it. She looked at Brista rolling around. "Oh you're fine. It was just a dead bunny. Also, gum really does help make you feel better." she said.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Brista » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Brista tried to blow a bubble, the first and second time she failed, but on the third time she got a nice bubble going...which then popped and splattered gum everywhere.
Flustered Brista sat up and tried to collect the splattered gum, suddenly realizing that she felt better, and had to go *poofs* BYE!
UOTM October 2012

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Chicken snorts at the Doctor Who reference, then throws a pony at Rin. "Take that, you whovian!"

Then she lies down and starts thinking about sleeping. But the Brista poofed.

"Bye Brista..." Chicken stared awkwardly at Rin.
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by valkea » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Rin jumped away from the pony, too alarmed by it to remember she hadn't actually said anything Doctor Who related. Not that it mattered though, Chicken knew Rin was a nerd now.. and Rin was proud of it. She looked at Chicken, also awkwardly, before shrugging and saying, "I'm tired. You have fun here.. don't burn it all down." With that, Rin suddenly fell asleep because why not!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

The creature surveyed the landscape surrounding her; it was a decorated place, with flora running rampant. Or, at least it appeared that way to her, as she had only been close to the more barren regions of the earth in her youth. Though nothing was appealing as her fond memories, the wolf was open to new land.

Her tail swayed and her head ascended; her ears followed in strict obedience.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Miku Hatsune
Pup
Pup

Post by Miku Hatsune » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 pm

[I am unsure if this is a chatplay or a roleplay, but I'll just write like I usually do. Sorry if I completely screw up the RP, I kinda have no idea what's going on ._. So does this, like, have any sort of plot? I see DR.Who, ponies, and other random stuff below, like flying cakes 0_0. I'm assuming this is just, like, a spur of the moment RP or something? )

The wolf emerged from the grasp of the forest, cutting his eyes to either side in a desperate attempt to evade any pursuers, although nobody followed him. This wolf's name was Spades, or it was what he'd dubbed himself long ago. His fur was an ebony sort of color, although he disliked this. He felt it didn't compliment his surrounding area, and in fact outlined him more than he cared for. Spades was sure that no wolf had followed him thus far, and proceeded outwards into the vast, arcane terrain. No memory of this area crossed his mind, and he was rather curious to see if this place was different than the others. He carefully placed one paw in front of the other, making sure to be extra cautious. The wind nipped at him, but to be truly honest he didn't mind. He had gotten used to this, and after all, it was only wind.

The thing that bothered him the most, at the moment, was the hunger that griped at his collapsed stomach and seemed to always make his protruding ribs more visible. He was easily annoyed, that was true, but nothing angered him more than this. No scents passed his nostrils that day, no food passed his lips, and no hope was gained in his forlorn search, and indeed, he abandoned it. With whatever energy left in his body, Spades belted a long, powerful howl. Before literally collapsing from fatigue, he couldn't help but behold the flora before him.
ι тσσк α киιfє αи∂ ¢υт συт нєя єує
ι тσσк ιт нσмє αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ ιт
ωιтнєя αи∂ ∂ιє
ѕнє'ѕ ℓυ¢ку тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т ѕℓιρ нєя α ѕмιℓє
иσw ѕнє ѕℓєєρѕ ωιтн єує σρєи
тнαтѕ тнє ρяι¢є ѕнє ραι∂...
icon by jewelz

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 am

A young brown wolf hurried through the forest, seemingly flustered about something. She was careful not to let any emotion show through on her face. She was heading towards the prairie, where the... strange happenings of the day before had occurred.
A long, desperate howl made the she-wolf break into a run. It was not one she recognized, that was for certain. Newcomers to this strange place, perhaps? She broke out of the dense forest and onto the prairie.
She could smell two other wolves. No one else. There was no sign of the bizarre occurrences of the day before. She followed her nose to the nearest one.
A dark ebony wolf lay collapsed on the ground a little past the edge of the forest. She knew what it was that this wolf needed, and she knew what she had to do. She turned back into the forest, following her nose once more, but not towards the other wolf.
Ten minutes and a long, anxious chase later, she returned, bearing a plump rabbit in her jaws (not the killer kind). She laid it down next to the collapsed wolf. "It's a strange place," she commented. "You're lucky the others haven't returned yet."
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Brista
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Brista » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 am

*poofs back* I'm baaaa-aack!!

Brista examines the wolves around her, the sun shining off her dark black pelt,
She then wonders where all the gum went.
UOTM October 2012

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by valkea » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am

((So far, it's kind of an "anything goes" rp, since no rules on realism or anything were set up, so everything last night just kind of.. happened.))

The sound of voices reached Rin's ears, first intruding in her dreams. After a short time of dealing with the new voices, she realized that they weren't in her dream, they were real voices, coming from the real world. The female woke, blinking as the bright light the sun provided reached her, being the first sight of the new day. The voices had gone, at least until yet another wolf spoke up, seemingly announcing her return to the area. The events of the previous night came to Rin slowly, and she started to question them until she remembered just how insane they were. It would be pointless to try to answer the questions they brought. The black wolf stood, looking at her surroundings. Thankfully, the place hadn't changed its appearance while she had slept. However, a newcomer had arrived.. and collapsed. She padded over to the dark newcomer in concern. Lex had already provided food for the wolf, but Rin couldn't help but be worried about it.

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 am

"... I take that back," the she-wolf, known as Lex, said. "Brista, try to go easy on the newcomer, okay?" She smiled wolfishly at her friend. She shook her head, noticing Rin awaking. "Hopefully it won't get nearly as strange as it was yesterday... though that was kind of fun."
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”