What level role-player are you?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Re: What level role-player are you?

Post by Kamaal » Sun May 15, 2016 11:09 am

Silver Mist Wolf wrote:4A to 5B probably.

I've received praise for my writing and roleplay skills before, but I know for a fact there are people better than me. I'm not the best, nor will I ever be the best. However, I do think I'm quite a bit above average.
Same thing here. I'm not the best when it comes to role-playing, but one thing I can tell you is that I've improved greatly since I first started off.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Sun May 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Kamaal wrote:
Silver Mist Wolf wrote:4A to 5B probably.

I've received praise for my writing and roleplay skills before, but I know for a fact there are people better than me. I'm not the best, nor will I ever be the best. However, I do think I'm quite a bit above average.
Same thing here. I'm not the best when it comes to role-playing, but one thing I can tell you is that I've improved greatly since I first started off.
Me too. I used to just do lone wolf rps and now I have a fully fleshed out world for my rp that's continuously expanding. (It still takes place in Yellowstone, it's just that its fantasy. I do take it seriously so there are elements of realism and it's still wolf-centered.) The fact that my friend has her own fleshed out world makes it even more complex.

Samber

Post by Samber » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 am

Once i used to be 5C ( high ) but now i'm probably 2C ( lower ) i only rp 2-3 times a month now O.O
─ are you calling me a sinner?
av©lupinz
x
X
X

not active anymore

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”