Your Final Journey

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

BriskFeather
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Your Final Journey

Post by BriskFeather » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Oh thanks SilverHybrid!!!

GoldenWolf2121
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by GoldenWolf2121 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

I haven't finished yet, but this is what's happened so far: All but three of my pups have died. 3 were killed by predators. One as soon as I began the journey was carried off by that wonderful hawk :cry: . the other two were killed by a bear and a coyote. My mate was off being insane or something in the hunting grounds
That's it so far. When I finish I will update this post.
EDIT: The pup died so i restarted.
EDIT2: Lolz , I press esc to edit this post and the hawk slid away. Also, my mate is being crazy and not helping me with the pups.

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 am

ok once again i have finished another game X3 ok so i started my journey at bison peak cutoff , the eagle attacked but it didn't succeed i got to the hunting grounds and hunted down a elk to feed the family and me. i wasn't going to hunt down another elk so i didn't feed my pups for a while. we crossed a deep part of the river but all four survived i had to eat by then because i had encountered a bear. So i fed on a carcass that brought unwanted attention (coyote) it didn't look like it was after my pups so i carried on. next a eagle and a coyote came, the coyote didn't look interested but the eagle was circling about i chased it away but i realized that one of my pups had gone into a wolf territory so i got my mate to pick her up X3 i finally got there and howled yay ^^
i'm not around much but you see me now and then ;)

Thruggan
Pup
Pup

Post by Thruggan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 pm

So I follow a link here to find it hasn't been used in two months? Wow...
тняυggαη-тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу

The Lord of the Rings is epic. Narnia is spectacular. Oz is fantastic.
Video games=my life in two words.

Mousey the Wolf
Pup
Pup

Post by Mousey the Wolf » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

I had this huge and weird bug with my game, and I'm going to report once I have screen shots. (I got a video of it, but not sure how to upload it.)

Anyways...

I only had one pup left (because I killed the others) and her name was Katniss. My name was Fluf and my mates name was... Erm, I forget xD The Final Journey was a piece of cake, accept that my mate took forever to meet up with us (he went hunting for no exact reason :evil:). The eagle only appeared once, and that was like, a lot of space between where I was running with my pups... xD

So, when I reached the Summer Den, my mate randomly poofed there too, then we all howled, and I guess it was trying to do a fly over or something, and then it started glitching. Badly.

So, I just opened the last saved file, and it showed the eagle and stuff (it had very bad graphics this time :lol:) And it was coming towards my pup (even though we were at the site and howling...) and after a few moments after the howling, I tried to run, but I wouldn't get anywhere. Instead, my wolf was in slow motion :shock:

Then, I waited for like, 5 minutes, and the eagle came and it said "Your pup, Katniss, will die soon." and then it said, "Your pup, Katniss, died." But... it didn't restart me :shock: My mate and I were still there, me in slow motion and he looking dumb...

It was very odd, let me tell you!
"Become a ROFLcopter."

Kia13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kia13 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 pm

once there was a weird time where my mate sunheart was picking up my pups( i was a aspen going to the jouney place) and puting them in the river! but you know what was weird? whey didnt droun! they sank tto the bottom of the river and i coulnt get them out! i really never finished that game becuse they just sank!
Hey, I'm kia13

Oceansong-Direwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Oceansong-Direwolf » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm going to start a new game on Singleplayer.

Wolf name - Dawn
Mate name - Wave
Pup one name - Tawny
Pup two name - Poppy
Pup three name - Silver
Pup four name - Dust

I'll post back when the final mission happens. :D
One raindrop among millions.

Delilah The Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Delilah The Wolf » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Mine wasn't so bad. My mate helped. We only lost one pup, Moss (my favorite :(), to an eagle, but other than that the journey was good. My mate and I took turns carrying each pup. We took turns feeding the pups. And finally, we reached the den site! Now if only I could go on with my wolves... :|
I love wolves and cats! I also love the Warriors series and WolfQuest!
I ♥ Sims, too! My favorite Sims series would have to be the Sims 3. I have played the Sims 2, but Sims 3 is better!

Maple_fromTheBeyond
Pup
Pup

Post by Maple_fromTheBeyond » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 am

I got so mad when my mate refused to leave the den so I abandoned him because I really wanted to get going and took/stole Akira and Red (sadly I also had to abandon Ingliss and Kyran because they also must have been 'in love' with the den or something...) When I cheated with the wolf territory, I had an arguement with my mate, who kept taking the pups back to the den!
I got to the Rendezvous point with only Red. my stupid mate killed Akira, drowning her in the river, trying to take her back to the den! :cry:
when Kyran was killed he tries to bring Ingliss to me but he feeds her to an eagle!
Arguement at the Sandbar:
me: :l "Where are you going?"
mate: :x "I'm taking my pups back to where they belong!"
me: :evil: "YOUR pups!?"
(the folowing is not rp, it's what happend)
mate: takes Ingliss and Kyran back to the den
me: "Hey!"
mate: takes Akira (right from my mouth)
me: (extremely mad by this point) "we're supposed to be going to the summer den!"
mate: drowns Akira
me: "you hollow-headed coyote-brain!"
coyote: spawns "you called?"
me: "oh no..."
ROFL I actually called my mate a coyote-brain and a coyote showed up

Sparky12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sparky12 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 pm

well, my final journey was hard... here is my family:
sparky (me)
valentine(my mate)
and the pups:
clover(boy)
kat(girl)
poppy(girl)
pansy(girl)

and pansy got taken away by the eagle
kat got eaten by a bear and clover got eaten by a coyote
and poppy was the only one who survived... but she was my favorite so YAY!
but i feel bad for the other pups but i hope i can make with four pups next time.
and my mate was very good with the pups and protected poppy from a coyote
(i was very happy with her :D )
By the time you are reading this you have just wasted five seconds of your life.

Emberflare
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Emberflare » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Uh.......wow.
First off, one of my final journeys was stressing to the extreme. I was playing Star, and I had four (big surprise...) pups: Shadow, Dawn, Dusk, and Moon.
I was almost to the summer den. As in, right outside the wolf territory. Then Shadow, (my little trouble maker) decided to wander right INSIDE the wolf territory, where i couldn't get him!!! :evil:
Then Dusk got teh same idea, and started wandering in the wolf territory into teh woods, near the summer den, but staying just inside the border. Double grrr.
And then someone's health dropped below 50%. Light (my mate) shot off to the (farthest) hunting grounds in search of food.
I have no idea how it happened, but suddenly, Dawn's health was at 29...28...27...YIKE!! Oh, did i mention that i had no food?
So now we all had to wait for Light to get back and feed one pup, and glitch and all the pups would be fed. Shadow and Dusk were still inside the other territory...and running as fast as they could.
Moon and Dawn were literally lying on the ground, whimpering. Their health was at 19...18...17...16...
FINALLY, Light got back. BUT, instead of shooting up to me and feeding one pup, NO, he had to go and visit Shadow (who was a football field away)...then Dusk (another football field!)...and not feed them.
Their healths were at 14...13...12...11...10...9...
And then Light picked up Shadow and deposited him in front of me. Then he ran in search of Dusk. And I'm thinking, No!!! FEED THEM YOU DOLT!!!!!!
Light fed Shadow.
Instanly, all four pup's health was at 100.
Ok, sometimes, my mate is D-U-M-B, and that spells feather-brained.
I turn the music up
I got my records on
From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
It's a waterfall
Avatar by LupinzPack / Signature by me / Lyrics by Coldplay, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall"

jellybeans300
Pup
Pup
Location: Lurking in Patch of the Night, Cliffs, Slough Creek

Post by jellybeans300 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am

I had 4 pups before the journey. Their names were Sky, Leaf, Spark, and Mira. Mira was always the most mischevious. Also, this journey was super hard for me because i didn't know wolves could run! o and also, my mates name is Talon and my name is Neptune. So, when we started our journey, the pups were very hungry and then a grizzly bear showed up! and i had to chase it away and Sky starved to death.... it was very sad since he was the most behaved pup. I had to keep Mira alive to though! so i ran to find food. but before i could get to her she had died too..... only Spark and Leaf were left. The rest of the journey was tough and Spark and Leaf barely made it. We were encountered by grizzly bears, coyotes, hawks and the pups just didn't know better. They almost got drowned! :cry: We finally made it! but one of the pups was about to starve and an eagle is waiting for us! next time i had better be ready for what is coming! But i have to admit this was mostly my fault.... :oops:
The names Midnight. You should be afraid.

jellybeans300
Pup
Pup
Location: Lurking in Patch of the Night, Cliffs, Slough Creek

Post by jellybeans300 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Emberflare wrote:Uh.......wow.
First off, one of my final journeys was stressing to the extreme. I was playing Star, and I had four (big surprise...) pups: Shadow, Dawn, Dusk, and Moon.
I was almost to the summer den. As in, right outside the wolf territory. Then Shadow, (my little trouble maker) decided to wander right INSIDE the wolf territory, where i couldn't get him!!! :evil:
Then Dusk got teh same idea, and started wandering in the wolf territory into teh woods, near the summer den, but staying just inside the border. Double grrr.
And then someone's health dropped below 50%. Light (my mate) shot off to the (farthest) hunting grounds in search of food.
I have no idea how it happened, but suddenly, Dawn's health was at 29...28...27...YIKE!! Oh, did i mention that i had no food?
So now we all had to wait for Light to get back and feed one pup, and glitch and all the pups would be fed. Shadow and Dusk were still inside the other territory...and running as fast as they could.
Moon and Dawn were literally lying on the ground, whimpering. Their health was at 19...18...17...16...
FINALLY, Light got back. BUT, instead of shooting up to me and feeding one pup, NO, he had to go and visit Shadow (who was a football field away)...then Dusk (another football field!)...and not feed them.
Their healths were at 14...13...12...11...10...9...
And then Light picked up Shadow and deposited him in front of me. Then he ran in search of Dusk. And I'm thinking, No!!! FEED THEM YOU DOLT!!!!!!
Light fed Shadow.
Instanly, all four pup's health was at 100.
Ok, sometimes, my mate is D-U-M-B, and that spells feather-brained.

WOWW! your story was very interesting! I know mates! :roll: hahahahahah! they can be sooooooo annoying!
The names Midnight. You should be afraid.

Legendary-Taco
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Legendary-Taco » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

The first time I completed the journey with all four pups, I'll admit, it wasn't too hard x3 Just hold yer' favorite pup in your mouth, move up, and my mate took the pups up to me ;D Though, I will admit, there were some tough patches. Heh. But, we eventually got to the end :3
___________╔══════════╗

_________im pretty meme savvy...
______ Ask me anything chump xox
________(avatar by me boyo xox~)

___________╚══════════╝

Desoto343
Pup
Pup

Post by Desoto343 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 pm

I have like 10 games OTG. They're all in different stages of completion, but ive recently taken to playing as a nomadic wolf with all 4 pups and just never ending the game. I like it. I just travel all over the map.
I've passed my 1st WQ anniversary! Thanks to all for a great year!

If it has a face, I don't eat it

PROUD SUPPORTER OF PETA, DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”