Your Final Journey

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Re: Your Final Journey

Post by Talwiny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

I had lots of Final Journeys because i have lots of wolves and the wolves had lots of litters lol :D Well, here is one:

The final journey of Antares was sad. His stupid mate won't feed the pups. First i tried to save my pure white pup and put him on the summer den. So, i had to choose one of the 3 last pups at the den. I feeded one (they all was almost dying) and picked him up and i run very fast to the summer den. So, i give my last meat to the two pups at the summer den and waited my mate (who does not feeded the other 2 pups). After a long time, my pups died and i continued to wait my mate with the white pup and the brown pup. I waited... and waited... and waited...
Me and my pups start to starve, but i can't abandone them! Finally, my mate cames and feed my pups. After that, we all howl and win the game! :D
Here's the screenshot: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 3i21wk.png
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

Dawn_Feather
Pup
Pup

Post by Dawn_Feather » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Free Rain wrote:I had several last journeys and almost all of them were easy. There was only one coyot, but eagles... Oh, hate them! :mrgreen: I had a tactic. When the eagle appears I just do nothing and continue my journey. I run into it right when it's about to land. I succeeded all the times, I think it's very useful tactic. :wink: The main problem for me is only to keep all my packmates together in the green circle.

And by the way, I didn't know mate can chase off eagle. Does it happen sometimes or it was just once?
My mate Shatter, he chased off eagles. Just don't depend on them for eagle chasing!
Yummy

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Post by Arcturus221B » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 am

Me final journy is always easy, i just pick up one pup and run away for what look like miles! drop it and run back to the others. i have no probelm at all. sometimes there is a coyote or an eagle, i chase them of or kill them, and continu.
☀ "Beттer тo Lιɢнт oɴe cαɴdle, тнαɴ Cυrѕe тнe Dαrĸɴeѕѕ" ★

Desoto343
Pup
Pup

Post by Desoto343 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 am

Free Rain wrote: And by the way, I didn't know mate can chase off eagle. Does it happen sometimes or it was just once?
Well, he didnt exactly chase it off, he bumped into it when it was flying along the ground
I've passed my 1st WQ anniversary! Thanks to all for a great year!

If it has a face, I don't eat it

PROUD SUPPORTER OF PETA, DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

Free Rain
Pup
Pup

Post by Free Rain » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 am

Desoto343 wrote:
Free Rain wrote: And by the way, I didn't know mate can chase off eagle. Does it happen sometimes or it was just once?
Well, he didnt exactly chase it off, he bumped into it when it was flying along the ground
I do the same so it's chasing :wink:
♥♠♦♦♦♣♣♫♪☼♀○◊
~*₣REE RAIN*~
♥♠♦♦♦♣♣♫♪☼♀○◊
Yellowstone Spirits - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=51436

MaxRide
Pup
Pup

Post by MaxRide » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm

On my current file, the journey to the summer den will be by far, the longer mission ever for my wolf pack, and to think they'll never complete it. My wolves are all nomads, we wonder around aimlessly, fleeing from danger, and stuffing our only pup, Bianca, with as much food as she can hold. I was planning on bringing more pups than one, but Bob apparently got bored and brought two coyotes and an eagle with him, killing one of the pups, the hawk to fly off with my favorite pup (Zombie, he got his name from the zombie-pup glitch), causing my mate to run in circles and drown the other. I was holding Bianca, while about to die, and I limped around until I found a carcass. So now we're all alive, happy, healthy, and are currently goofing off at the cliffs. (We stopped by the Slough Creek den, then the Sandbar, then we playing around in the Saddle Meadows hunting ground and watched as the elk fled from my fat little pup. XD)

Here's a few screenshots:
the original pack:

http://nomadwolves.webs.com/photos/Catc ... zombie.png

and here's the pack at the Sandbar:
http://nomadwolves.webs.com/photos/Catc ... dbar-1.png
~maxness~
αvvιε art (c) xxmoonfeatherxx, thanks! C:
"When you love someone, always write their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, and circles go on forever." ~anonymous

PlagueMutt

Post by PlagueMutt » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 pm

I just completed the journey with Plague's first litter, and let me say, it was rather hectic. I made this journey from the aspen heights den, by the way.

For the longest time, I couldn't get away from the den. From the very first moment I clicked "Start Journey", the predators began spawning at an incredible rate. First, the eagle showed up, targeting Yani, the runt of the litter. I tried to keep the pups from scattering from the den clearing (where I'd have the easiest time scaring off the eagle) without success. Soon before the eagle landed, a coyote spawns near the pups, also targeting Yani. In a bout of confusion I managed to get the eagle and the coyote away from Yani. Then, not twenty feet from the first incident, the same thing happens again! An eagle and coyote show up at the same time, both targeting Yani (seeing a trend here?). Of course, Plague's mate was near the den, running in circles. His name used to be Zero, but I renamed him Glitch because that's what he's best at. Once all the immediate dangers were taken care of, I fed the pups and ran off to find a carcass to replenish my health.

I get back to them without a hitch, and we make some good ground for a few minutes. Glitch even stopped running in circles to travel with the pack. Suddenly, a bear spawns near my pups. Glitch goes, "Oh no! A bear! You know what that means: hunting time!" and runs off, leaving me to fight off the bear. I drive the bear off and look for any nearby carcasses to replenish my health. Unfortunately, there were none. After scaring off the eagle for the third time (mind you every single predator so far targeted Yani), I decided to take one pup, Promise, and run off in search of food. I find it all the way at the Sandbar crossing, 3/4 of the map away. Glitch started bringing the other pups in my direction, but dropping them at random points, so when I looked back I was horrified: my pups were scattered miles apart!

I was able to retrieve and feed Mercy and Kale, along with Promise who was already with me, but I was too frustrated to fetch Yani. All the predators were after him and he was the furthest away, anyway. I figured he was a goner and abandoned him. Glitch never helped that much with the pups. He refused to get Yani, rarely carried the others, and spent all his time hunting (bringing back only enough to feed one pup). I crossed the river easily and headed back into open ground, fending off the eagle and coyotes who never got the message to stay away. Luckily, the home stretch had several good carcasses and food wasn't a problem anymore. When I was at the next-to-last carcass to be encountered during the journey, I turned around to feed my pups and surprise! Yani was among them, almost starved to death. Apparently he had managed to avoid predators, cross the river, and catch up with the pack. I fed him a king's feast and set out once more with all four pups, eventually winning the game with the entire pack alive!

snowyrose
Pup
Pup

Post by snowyrose » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Snowy's didn't go well, but she did make it. After howling, and starting her journey everything went well. The pups were fed and they followed, Snowy always carried one pup. But disaster struck when they got to Sandbar Crossing. I guided Snowy by the river, looking for a shallow area to cross. But her mate, Talon, picked up one pup named Yuki. He ran into the river, but it was deep and Yuki drowned. I rounded up the other pups and made sure that Talon wouldn't take them.
I fed the pups and crossed the river, but an eagle swooped down. I didn't know what to do, and i panicked. I rounded up my pups and waited for the eagle to land, i thought that i could bite it(this was my first time playing SC) The eagle landed, and i was going to charge but Talon picked up my pup called Sarah and ran up to the eagle, offering my pup to it. The Eagle took the pup and flew off.
Another pup, was stolen by eagle. I was walking, carrying my pup, Sarah, until a eagle swooped in front of me. I didn't notice it, and I bumped into it, and it stole my pup. I snatched up my last pup, Jacqueline(jac) and I ran the rest of the way to the summer den. We made it, but I'm now trying to get all four pups to the summer den.

SaljuLestari
Pup
Pup

Post by SaljuLestari » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

My final journey was great. Until the very end.

A coyote appeared right before we tried to cross the river and my stupid mate decided it would be a good idea to feed it my pups. -.- I tried to round the pups up so I could protect them, and he grabbed one at a time and carried it closer to the coyote and then left it there on it's own. Of course the coyote ate it. After the third one I just picked up my last pup (Snow) and carried it the rest of the way. Now she can't be coyote food.

When we reached the rendezvous point, we did the group howl after the game made me set Snow down, and guess what happened. An eagle decided to swoop down and take off with her. :( I reloaded it from the save point and got Snow there safely, but seriously. That was terrible.

I was successful a couple of times too, but that one just really stands out. -.-
"When the night is silent, don't forget to look around. You're being hunted." ~SL

Violet-Shadow-Master
Pup
Pup

Post by Violet-Shadow-Master » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

I made it with all four; My family-
Arisc (Me, Mother)
Blacky (Mate)
Venom (Favorite)
Fluffy
Jaws
Ruffles

I has the saddle meadows den. There were a lot of rivers a long the way which was very annoying with crossing and all. My mate almost drowned all four of my pups but I just barely saved them each time. Eagles were VERY frequent and I think I saw about 6 coyotes and 2 bears. When we finally got into the forest it seemed to get harder, coyotes and eagles were more frequent. When we finally got to the clearing I managed to collect all my pups into it but my mate just HAD to choose that time to hunt :roll: I waited for about 10 minutes (Long hunt!!) chasing off eagles and coyotes (The bears were all close to saddle meadows) until he finally arrived. I was happy to arrive with all four :)
My amazing avatar was made by Crystaltheglaceon

lizf08
Yearling
Yearling

Post by lizf08 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh, how to begin...
I used the teleport glitch to get to the river, but I had to do it again, because one of my pups was left behind. Xeno, my mate, had a hard time understanding that he was supposed to carry the pups TO ME. Everything went PERFECTLY until, like, A MILLION COYOTES SHOW UP! I accidentally gave my pup Aleu to the eagle, and I was right next to her, and a coyote killed Rose, and Snow died of a coyote to. Only Echo survived. Am I supposed to write it in story form? I'm awful at writing stories on this subject.
Avatar made by Synfull on DeviantArt. Link: http://synfull.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Aang-Avatar-free-for-use-365030431

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 am

i just finish one of my friends files X3
we started of fine we got past the river not seeing anything bad except for the eagle :evil: and we got to little butte where i always see at least one coyote and a eagle -.-'' i got into open ground where i met a few evil creatures and my pups got rather hungry and on the way a carcass magically appeared with a coyote next to it so i killed the coyote and fed all my pups and dispose of the elk unless any creature think about coming round i finally got to the star and finish the game it when pretty smooth :3
i'm not around much but you see me now and then ;)

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

I created a new wolf named Fox and she had a mate named Rock. I was playing right now and i finished by the first time WITH ALL FOUR PUPS!!! It was easy:

1. I had the Bison Peak Cutoff den. So, i used the "teleport glitch".
2. I was at the Sandbar Crossing and i eated the carcass and feeded the pups.
3. Carried them with the help of my mate. Some times the pups followed me.
4. Chased off the eagle and a bear and killed a coyote.
5. I was at the Summer Den with all 4 pups. I was like: "YAY!!!"
6. The predator cam zoom on the eagle.
7. When it zoom back, i won the game.

The most funny was that the eagle flew down very next to the pups, but it didn't attacked them and started to "dance" XD

Screenshot: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9420/w ... l4pups.png
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

BriskFeather
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BriskFeather » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 am

I haven't gotten past the eagle part, but now that I read this, drowning all of my pups except one sounds pretty good. But what if my final pup dies? What happens then?

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

BriskFeather wrote:I haven't gotten past the eagle part, but now that I read this, drowning all of my pups except one sounds pretty good. But what if my final pup dies? What happens then?
Once you lose all of your puppies, you reiceve a message saying that you may either restart using the game from where you last saved, or get a new litter of puppies instead.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”