Multiplayer Territories

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Angei
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Multiplayer Territories

Post by Angei » Fri May 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Many of us play on multiplayer as well as single player. When you go on WolfQuest Multiplayer do you get a territory or den? If so, which one? Here is the list of territories as well as dens.(Includes AM)

•Upland Meadows
•Canyon Cliffs
•Saddle Meadows
•Old Oxbow
•Lone Tree
•Bison Peak Cutoff
•Bison Peak Cutoff den
•Slough Creek den
•Douglas Fir Slopes
•Saddle Meadows den
•Sandbar Crossing
•Aspen Heights
•Aspen Heights den
•Fossil Forest
•Lamar Overlook
•The Burn
•Dry Creek
•Grassy Plain
•Douglas Fir Forest
•Amythest Mountain
•Soda Butte Vista

If there is already a topic on this, mods can you delete this topic, not lock it? You have my permission.
    • -=≡Jewel≡=-
    ==========
    ==========
    av(c)thandi
I am only 8 so i am not that good at spelling

- IceRain -

Re: Multiplayer Territories

Post by - IceRain - » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

No you cannot get dens in multiplayer, but i guess you can roleplay and have "dens" and "territories" if you wish! :mrgreen:

-Myth

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Sat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

+Soul+ wrote:No you cannot get dens in multiplayer, but i guess you can roleplay and have "dens" and "territories" if you wish! :mrgreen:

-Myth
I think that's what azuar meant. Since many "wolf" roleplays involve territory.

In the past many people like the Dry Creek, and The Burn in Amethyst Mountain, and with Slough Creek people seem to really like Saddle Meadows and the den there. I think it was because of the beautiful view of the river.

Personally I would take the site of a human impact and dance aroung the fire pit near the Douglas Fir Slopes, but when it comes to those spots mentioned, I would have to pick Douglas Fir Slopes, the Slough Creek Den, or the Lone Tree, maybe even the Sandbar Crossing.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

Adding on to that, don't forget that some people also like to use Aspen Heights and the Secret Den above the original Bison peak territory. I've also seen some people using the Little Butte for a small territory as well.

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Bloodstar wrote:Adding on to that, don't forget that some people also like to use Aspen Heights and the Secret Den above the original Bison peak territory. I've also seen some people using the Little Butte for a small territory as well.
Aspen Heights is up there, and the secret den is the Slough Creek Den
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

DMJ99

Post by DMJ99 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm

I like the east creek den, you know the one that usually glitches in single player? Though mostly when I roleplay as a lone wolf or something I just wander. I like all the areas of slough creek and amethyst. =D

-_+[Amy]+_-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Chasing after an old cow, taking small bites each time I reach it.

Post by -_+[Amy]+_- » Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 am

well, i usually went to this pretty place with a great view in SP in SC :P
its left of the map, above the river. there are mountians, and if you find a good spot, youll have a great view! here's a screenshot of my wolf and it's 'Home':
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vbu9zq.jpg

and here's another screenshot, and the place is in the middle of the screenshot, the mountian (or hil ;)) you should see.
http://i45.tinypic.com/rm6xs7.jpg

i dont go there anymore, i have pups and they cant climb yet XD plus, they tend to fall in the water :roll:
'Seriously, shut up. I'm trying really hard not to snap your neck right now.'

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sun May 30, 2010 9:45 am

-_+[Amy]+_- wrote:well, i usually went to this pretty place with a great view in SP in SC :P
its left of the map, above the river. there are mountians, and if you find a good spot, youll have a great view! here's a screenshot of my wolf and it's 'Home':

and here's another screenshot, and the place is in the middle of the screenshot, the mountian (or hil ;)) you should see.

i dont go there anymore, i have pups and they cant climb yet XD plus, they tend to fall in the water :roll:
Are you talking about canyon cliffs? If you are, I must agree it's a nice territory for some wolf rpers on MP. I also use it myself on a rare basis.

-_+[Amy]+_-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -_+[Amy]+_- » Sun May 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Bloodstar wrote:
-_+[Amy]+_- wrote:well, i usually went to this pretty place with a great view in SP in SC :P

Are you talking about canyon cliffs? If you are, I must agree it's a nice territory for some wolf rpers on MP. I also use it myself on a rare basis.
canyon cliffs? yeah, that's it XD just one the edge :) i usually get my best screenshots there :D

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Plus, Upland Meadows is a good place to go if you want to Rp a pack living in the plains and hills.

-_+[Amy]+_-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -_+[Amy]+_- » Sun May 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Bloodstar wrote:Plus, Upland Meadows is a good place to go if you want to Rp a pack living in the plains and hills.
nah, i prefer higher grounds with great view. translated: only the best XD
i always have the den at saddle meadows, 'cuz i'd see the hill you start at :D

Justine
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Justine » Sun May 30, 2010 12:32 pm

I also pick the Canyon Cliffs as my "territory" in MP RPs. =] I like watching the view from up there, and "diving" in the river, what many players do. Running down the mountain and then pressing jump before falling into the water. =] I love it up there, it's my favorite place! ^^

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Saddle Meadows is my top MP territory, if not to say the Slough Creek Den area. Saddle Meadows is just beautiful, along with some extraordinary views of the Butte and valley below.

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Sun May 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Bloodstar wrote:Saddle Meadows is my top MP territory, if not to say the Slough Creek Den area. Saddle Meadows is just beautiful, along with some extraordinary views of the Butte and valley below.
I think that's why a lot of people like it. There's such a great, green view of the river and every other area in the Saddle Meadows/Canyon Cliffs area, and the little clearing and forest behind it seem comforting. :3

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sun May 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Yeah. >.< Plus, the den is different. It's not attatched to a still standing tree and it's kind of small; perfect for people who pretend to be pups.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”