Favorite Den

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Whats your favorite den?

Saddle Meadows
29%
Aspen Heights
19%
Bison Creek Cutoff
32%
Slough Creek
15%
I dont really care
4%
Den?
1%

Total votes: 390

Bubblecup905
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Favorite Den

Post by Bubblecup905 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

i usaually use Saddle Meadows. dont ask me why because i have no idea why. :D
"All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward."

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 am

i 'v started to like bison peak cut of but i always like saddle meadows for some reason it's going to be a hard decision when 2.5 comes out ):
i'm not around much but you see me now and then ;)

Dark Rumour

Post by Dark Rumour » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 am

My favorite den is the Saddle Meadows because of the big flat surface. I also like to use the Aspen Heights den, it also being on a flat surface, but is far away from hunting grounds, and the rendezvous site. I dislike the Bison den because of the big slope where my pups always go down it. Slough den glitches up for me when I get all the points.

ruby67
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ruby67 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 pm

I mainly go to the 'Bison Peak Cutoff' den. Close to hunting grounds, a suitable distance from the ranch, not too far from the summer den .. :)
"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."

"Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had."

FANG - THE MYSTERIOUS WHITE WOLF

MidnightMoon18

Post by MidnightMoon18 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:26 am

I am fond of the Bison Peak Cutoff den. It has plenty of carcasses and is close to elk hunting grounds. I have found that there are less predators there as well. It is reasonably close to the summer den in the Douglas Fir Slopes.
I have visited the Slough Creek Den, but it is too glitchy to inhabit. I was playing on one profile of mine, Tala, and I went to the Cattle Ranch. All of my pups had died, because of one coyote. At one point there were two (I was fooling around with the den, since I heard it was glitchy. I personally wanted to see if it was as bad as I believed, so I didn't make any effort to protect them). When I got out of the Cattle Ranch, I had four pups once more. :shock:
My absolute favorite is the Bison Peak Cutoff den, but at times I will go to Saddle Meadows so the odyssey to the summer den will be longer. :D

cClawz
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cClawz » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 am

I normally go to the bison peak cutoff den just because it makes the final trip easier.
I sometimes go to the saddle meadows den too if I get bored of that one though.
{Rage}
~Loyal Warrior of the Epic Souls Pack~

ammolite
Pup
Pup

Post by ammolite » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 pm

probably aspen it rocks!
we are born
We enjoy our childhood
We become adults
We live life
We die
The earth is reborn

This is life, enjoy it as we go on ♥♥♥♥♥

Koroda
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Koroda » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:46 am

My favorite den is Bison Den, only because it is a good place to raise pups. You can see your pups a distance away, which is good for predators. The mission I would assume is easier than others, but, I find it so easy to cross into wolf territory. When I kicked out of the territory, my pup is all the way back and in the territory. So I have to run back, grab the pup and get out fast! After I do that, the missions a piece of cake. The only problem after that is the eagle. It seems to come more frequently for some reason as soon as I get past the territory. Its easy to get rid of the eagle, but I kinda panic for no reason. Maybe its because I think it will take my pups away. But Bison is ok for me until I stumble in wolf territory and get attacked by the eagle.

Ive been trying out Aspen Den for the first time. Its not as bad as I thought. I think I was afraid of that LONG mission to the summer grounds. Well, I didnt get to the mission yet, but I think it will be easy because I already have only one pup left. I will finish Aspen soon!
I am Koroda,
A coelacanth fish.
While you humans die,
I'll still be here....

eldomtom2
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by eldomtom2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 am

Saddle Meadows is nice, but then again that's the only on I've been to! :P Next game I'll be going to Bison Peak. :D
I'm random. And Shetland Sheepdogs ftw!

--Thunderwolf--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Thunderwolf-- » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

My favorite den is Aspen Heights, because of the awesome, classic cave design of the den.
Last edited by --Thunderwolf-- on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:12 am, edited 11 times in total.
Avatar made by: http://possiblespy.tumblr.com

I
reject
your
reality
and
substitute
my
own!

Namara2000
Pup
Pup

Post by Namara2000 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm

My favorite is Saddle Medows because I almost NEVER mark my territory. It is far from elk hunting grounds, but the same thing with stranger wolf territory. That is why I like it. I am WAAAAAAAAAY to scared to try any other place even though my cousin says Bison Peak Cutoff is the best, because it is right by an elk hunting ground.
DON'T PM ME CAUSE I WON'T ANSWER.
Proud Leader of the Silver Moon Pack.
If want a pack, check out mine. We are awesome.

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am

For some reason I really like Aspen Heights. I thinks I love all the aspen trees around it and how sunny it always seems. Plus the rock den is settled in such a peaceful clearing. It isn't toooo far away from hunting grounds and you can trust that lone wolves aren't too likely to come in if you do a good job marking. ^^
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

firawolf
Pup
Pup

Post by firawolf » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 am

I like the secret den aka Slough creek its cool when you get to have pups there cause food is close by and so is the ranch
.//...'.'.'.'..(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ ¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
.//...'.///////////.//////////'.'.'..Celebrating 2 years
...........Fal, proud to be a Lead Qwazi of the African Stars Pride

WolvesOfTheSeas
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by WolvesOfTheSeas » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 am

Sweetpea RAWR wrote: I like aspen den. It has a nice view of the rest of the area, and it is always filled with carcasses. It is also helpfully close to a hunting grounds. The cave is large, there is a small hill in front of it, and there are some pretty flowers in front of the cave.
Agree. I like aspen den better then then others because all of the rest is small and dont have good view or food, lol and also have pretty flowers around you
Thanks Wolf Thief for the avvie! I love it! Ill be stalking you c:

STAY OUT MY MIRROR, STAY OUT OF MY WAY

Zanizaila
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Zanizaila » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 pm

I like them all, but my favourite is probably Aspen heights, I just like the environment. :)
And I got the "hidden" Slough Creek den for the first time yesterday, so I'm just "trying it out" for the first time. ;)

But about Bison Peak and the journey - I still have to cross the river, since by the time you go on your journey, the southern wolf territory has grown huge.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”