Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

darkstreak
Pup
Pup

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by darkstreak » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 pm

one it was really weird becuase my pup was walking in the water and i was like NOOO!!!! and then my pup swam in the river i was like wow weird :shock: i thought they drowned but i gues not :lol:
~bright-heart you have given me hope for my story,thanks~

darkstreak
Pup
Pup

Post by darkstreak » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:34 pm

i was like wow nice security i have on my computer. it told if websites were safe and all this other stuff and then i was like, OMG!!! ITS NORTON SECURITY AND EVERYBODY NOS IT WONT LET YOU DOWNLOAD WQ THE GAME AND I DONT HAVE WQ DOWNLOADED ON THIS COMPUTER! :shock: NOOOOOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO :cry:
~bright-heart you have given me hope for my story,thanks~

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 am

darkstreak wrote:i was like wow nice security i have on my computer. it told if websites were safe and all this other stuff and then i was like, wowsers!!! ITS NORTON SECURITY AND EVERYBODY NOS IT WONT LET YOU DOWNLOAD WQ THE GAME AND I DONT HAVE WQ DOWNLOADED ON THIS COMPUTER! :shock: NOOOOOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO :cry:
Please do not double post nor post in excessive caps, as both can be considered as SPAM, ok? Cheers!
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Silverfang100
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silverfang100 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 pm

My most horrifying moment was when I had just started the slough creek episode,
and then in like the first five minutes a coyote came in and killed 3 of my pups in
one go.

From then on, I protected Jaypaw with my life - but he still died by air mail. ( The eagle carried him
off thinking he was post, and I got the hysterics, cause I could just imagine this eagle in a postie's
hat, saying ' right, then, this parcel is to hawk nests, right? ' and then he flew off with my pup.XD)
I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars and the moon, and
I thought to myself - where the heck did the ceiling go?!

-Radiance-
Pup
Pup

Post by -Radiance- » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:18 am

My most horrifying moment was when bear came in and killed me, and all my pups.
I came back and the game froze and I had to turn off my computer to fix it.
....................... Rʌɗɪʌɲƈє
.......................¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`..¸
..................''......In the middle of a blizzard,
..............'.......she is there for heat and warmth.
..............'.........In the middle of a desert,
..........she is there for a cool breeze and a sign of relief.
............Radiance is she, and Radient she will always be.
.......................¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`..¸
......'.............Signature © Crystaltheglaceon

Silka_Moon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silka_Moon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I was standing next to a tree and it was thundering then BOOM the tree was struck. It doesnt seem like a big deal but I didn't know that could happen then so I jumped and screamed.... Lol.
"The Wolf and the Indian once lived in harmony. They hunted together and their spirits touched."

cClawz
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cClawz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Once when one of those hawks attacked me for the first time, I ran off away from my pups
thinking I could lead the bird away. It didn't work...
{Rage}
~Loyal Warrior of the Epic Souls Pack~

WildRegion
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WildRegion » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:09 am

Ahh... I was bringing my pups to the summer den, and a hawk came after me, then that strange brown wolf approached me, but the hawk got my pup, then poof. I was back at my den, with no pup. I was so freaked out!

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 am

Let me just give you this advice:

Don't play on the cattle ranch with the volume up when you're home alone at night.

I thought it was a real gunshot :shock:
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

Blackiebelle
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blackiebelle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

I was chasing a coyote in Scent View, when a stranger wolf decides to generate RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I haven't screamed that hard for awhile.

PieDingo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PieDingo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Asaku wrote:What moments of horror have you had in WolfQuest?
It always freaks me out when I see the coyote cutscene. He looks so spaztic... the first time I saw him I literally jumped out of my chair and started stinking out. -shudders-

It just so happens that my mate, Brink, is the exact color of a coyote. Because of this, every once in awhile I see Brink carrying my pups and I try attacking him because I think he's a coyote. :oops:

Of course, there's always the dreadful moment on the ranch when you hear dog barking, knowing you are going to die. The BOOM! Suddenly your wolf collapses. Everytime I flinch, no matter how many times I have been shot. -shudders-

So, have you ever randomly freaked out from something in wolfquest? Please share! :3
Well that's all me but coyotes are no problem, It's bob the bear that i freak over (not on MP though).

-Jayfeather rox008-
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by -Jayfeather rox008- » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am

The gunshot. I always wear my headphones too loud, and every time the dog starts barking I'm like 'Oh crap'. After the brief initial spazz attack, I run for SC. Never fast enough. XD That stinking gunshot makes me literally jump off my chair. I usually have to restart my heart before I keep playing. XD

Captain Rora
Name: Rora/Roars, Lawrence
Location: The Point of N̨̗̠̲͔͍̘͜o̫̟͍͉͔̲̠ͅ ̢͈͎̝͎͍̳̥R̨̧̜̣̰̣̟͙e̘̗̣͓̝͓̺̹t̨͈̠̯̙̤͚̭ų͎̖̞̦̲̬ͅr̡̙̥̹̩͓̣̣n̖̠̪͚̩̞͈͙

Post by Captain Rora » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am

MaxRide wrote:I was on the file that I was trying to beat under two hours (did it, by the way), and I had all four pups. Then, two coyotes and a bear popped up out of nowhere, and I was half-dead as it was. So I had all of my pups right in the front of the den in a tiny huddle and I just limped around them in a circle, trying to keep them away. My wonderful mate came to my rescue, killing the bear, and helping me finish off the coyotes. :mrgreen: I love my mate very much.
I know how that feels.

This one time I was going to the ren. site and an eagle, two coyotes AND a bear had me and my pups surrounded. I had like, a quarter health left from chasing another bear beforehand. What did I do? I stayed with my pups... Until the end. We all died. My mate was at the hunting grounds during all this. I still remember the fear and determination I felt.

It's surprising how much a game can affect you.
- A U R O R A -
).........(\_
((.____/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (.;._ \\
DISTANT BLOODS PACK
- HEY AH HEY AH ♥︎
The Box of S̱̪̘̖̙͇̱̜͚̝͜ͅh̢̡̳̬̗̖͎̞̠͖̱ͅa̫̹͉̫̗͉̞̰̖̣͇̗m̤͖̖͎̖̼͔̯̤̩̪̫ḛ̡̠̗͉̰̳̰̞̫ͅͅ

ClawsOfBlackStone
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ClawsOfBlackStone » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 pm

I once glitched really bad. I was up in the air, but not like, two feet above ground as it usually is. I was extremely high up. There was a bear directly below me, but it was only looked to be the width of a small ink pen. I had to leave after that.

Another time, I was sniffing out food with my scent vision. When I found a carcass, I saw the scent line of a coyote going up into the air. It started low then just kept going up and up. Of course, however, I can only see so high when I'm on scent vision. :?

DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Jay

Post by DerpBacon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:24 am

I hate how the WolfQuest mates are complete morons. Here's what happened:
I was padding down the hill (my den was in Saddle Meadows) to hunt to get food for my pups. My mate came barreling down to me and started wagging her tail. She had left the pups DEFENSELESS. And at that exact moment, the game skipped to a close-up scene of a bear, warning me that the bear is near my pups. Long story short, I don't trust my mate in babysitting anymore.

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”