Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

lace24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by lace24 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 pm

one time i was carring a pup and ran into a stranger wolf i growled at it and it put its head down then i could do stuff like im boss, back off! so i did it and it died my pup was all zombie poor little leaf. i was marking and i ran in to a stranger wolf (yes i do that alot but im always in 70 or high i have know idea why they are their :?) and i ran in circles. then i was in AM won the area and went in circles. again i AM idied in the area and my body stayed their. then i won and got a mate when i went to save i could not aww i miss storm i got a coyote coloerd one after storm (albino) named sand. i heard dogs in cattle ranch and i ran in to a cow went to the purple cloud and went to butte. i saw a eagle carry off river my pup i bit it and it flew away i picked up river but she was in my mouth then on the ground and glitched back and fourth when she was on the ground mr./mrs.eagle came and pick her up i stood there and howled sadly my remaining pups and mate howled too( i know they are programed to :lol: ). i was eating a carcass with bob and he ate most of it i was biteing him before then i ate the carcass out and the bob killer came out i lost a pup i reloaded though. one time a creek den my pups walked in circles and when my mate came he walked in circles with them only stoped to feed them then went back i was peace full then it got inoring and they kept on bumping me and i howled they did and my mate ran away then my pups walked around and one broke off. i howled again and one broke off. only blaze and drop were left. but they were the only ones that ran off so i left them. wow this is long but im done sorrys .. . :oops: i type to much and alot.

cmh98
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cmh98 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:01 am

Ha ha!, I know. I laughed so hard after!
I tried! there so fast though!

LOL ...i cant stop.-..is so funny ...lesson...kill the coyotes
Change Is never easy,
We fight to let go.
We fight to hold on.

icon (c) myself
who let the wolves out?

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 am

the first time i played my three pups died and i only had snow left :( then she grew up (i made that up) and then a bird took and killed poor little leaf! at the end a bird that same bird who killed my pup picked up bear when me and my family howled ( he wasn't dead because it was the end of the game!) one time my friend's wolf cody picked up his last pup bella and saw bob! bob chased cody all the way to the canyons! lol then another time i saved bark and sky from a amry of predators who want to kill my family! thunder was far away when bob (a.f.k. bear) killed him then petal got killed to! r.i.p. thunder,petal,balto (he got reborn),leaf,lily,ice,cool,lady,dad(lol my friend named him),howler, sunny and flower.

Blood Night
Pup
Pup

Post by Blood Night » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Well my mate, pups and i were traveling from Aspen to Fir and an eagle was coming. I was about to get it wen a video clip came up and started to show a coyote far away in the distance. It wouldnt let me skip it then during the clip a message poped up saying "Puppy1 has died" though i didnt call it that. Stupid clip then it happened again it really annoyed me.

ruby67
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ruby67 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 am

One of my horrifying moments would have to be at the Cattle Ranch.

I jumped the fence, quickly looking around for a small figure ( the calf ) so when I did eventually find it, the dogs had already started barking. I ate as much as I could, when I thought i had about 10 seconds to escape, but BOOM ! I died. Scared the heck out of me. My speakers were quite loud at the time .. :|
"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."

"Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had."

FANG - THE MYSTERIOUS WHITE WOLF

smitty

Post by smitty » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:59 am

lol during my hunting on the ranch out of no were huge shot goes off and i jumped so high out of my seat cause the speakers were full blast (for got why)
"The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared." -Geroge S. Patton

Fierceclaw

Post by Fierceclaw » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

One time, I saw a bear RIGHT next to one of my pups and i started stinking out... the bear ran away and i was so relieved but i was still really freaked out when i saw it next to my pup.

Chu Chu
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chu Chu » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 pm

My encounters with lightning....First my wolf almost gets struck. Then a tree right next to our den catches fire and I'm all panicking thinking there's going to be a forest fire and I need to get my pups out of there and omg where is my mate....then the fire goes out.

Edit: And when the dogs starting barking when I killed the calf. I muted the volume and ate as much as I could before running.

Zeezie
Pup
Pup

Post by Zeezie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 am

Well, there was this thing.
I was eating from a carcass, and then the lightning stroke. And it made a funny looking shadow-thing in front of me, so I looked behind me just for fun.
And right behind me stood Bob the baar on his hind legs with to coyotes behind him. ;_;
Bob: "Attack my minions! >:D"

℃◎μ℮, ♭ґ℮αк м℮∂øẘη, ßüя⑂ мℯ, ♭υя¥ мε~. ~30 Seconds to Mars.

MysticalMoon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MysticalMoon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 pm

My heart pumps faster usually when their's a predator near my pups; whilst at the ranch, I hear the dogs and can't get back over the fence :shock: or a glitch happens that I can't seem to get rid of......oh happy days! :roll:
Friends are what keeps everyone together...:)

MidnightMoon18

Post by MidnightMoon18 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm

I was with my best friend (who also played WolfQuest). She was playing the Slough Creek portion of the game, and was marking her territory. She encountered a grizzly bear that just randomly walked into her territory. Irritated as she was, she decided to bite it. The volume was very high, and when she bit the bear, its responding growl was so startling and intimidating that we both yelped with terror. That's why you should never put the volume up too high, folks.

Reaction
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Reaction » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Okay, this happened ONCE. Maybe it was a glitch of some sort. Who knows..
Anyway, when I first downloaded the game.. the first one.. (this was when I had my other account) i was playing on single player, and all of a sudden, there was this bear, that popped up out of nowhere right in front of me, i swear to this day i had a mini heart attack, but from that as i turned there was another.. and again another. 3 bears! were around me.. and i thought is this normal? and as i moved they would follow.. and i began to think.. "they're going to chase me.. OR KILL ME" so i restarted the game. xD.. good times. :shock:
【★】Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind【★】

-Jupiter

Post by -Jupiter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 pm

-Getting distracted while running, turning around and realizing I've ran straight into a bear's chest.
-Getting shot at the cattle ranch for the first time. I screamed.. and... yeah.

Whenever I know that my pups are going to die from a predator, I'll start yelling "NO NO NO NO NO" at the computer. Lots of flailing is involved >_<'

Bella Marie
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Bella Marie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I think my most horrifying moment was when i went to the cattle ranch and killed a baby cow, then i heard a dog barking and i tried to run away, but then all the sudden the barking stopped and BOOM! i was dead cause the farmer or somebody shot me!
♥Aliah♥

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Ohgod, this thread still exists? I came back to the site because I saw that 2.5 was finally release, I didnt expect to see a trace of my existence. xD

Anyways, couple of horrifying moments today. Predators? Eh, not that scary. WATER? MOST FRIGHTENING BLOODY THING IN THE GAME. I never, ever pass by the combination of tall plants and deep water with pups still intact.
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------------------+
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”