.::: Mate 'IQ' :::.

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

What's your mate's 'IQ' out of ten?

10 (Best)
15%
7-9
35%
4-6
30%
1-3 (Worst)
20%

Total votes: 638

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Re: .::: Mate 'IQ' :::.

Post by Black Burn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:29 pm

My first mate was nearly perfect, she left to get food and hurried back and fed the pup with the lowest health, and when a predator came she grabbed the pup it was targeting
And took it to the den, and at the crossing she ran all the pup safely to the other side
While I kept watch.
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Matryoshka524
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Matryoshka524 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Most of my mates have been all right
My last mate was great, though he did slip up at times he did a good job taking care of the pups
I did have one mate that was all over the place...she wasn't very helpful in elk hunts and when we were traveling to the summer hunting grounds, she pretty much kidnapped one of the pups and ran off with him. The pup ended up starving to death because she wouldn't put him down and i couldn't leave the remaining pups to chase after her

TimberRaven
Name: Elarion
Location: Betty Botter bought a bit of butter that made his bitter batter better

Post by TimberRaven » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Matryoshka524 wrote:
Most of my mates have been all right
My last mate was great, though he did slip up at times he did a good job taking care of the pups
I did have one mate that was all over the place...she wasn't very helpful in elk hunts and when we were traveling to the summer hunting grounds, she pretty much kidnapped one of the pups and ran off with him. The pup ended up starving to death because she wouldn't put him down and i couldn't leave the remaining pups to chase after her
Most of my mates do that. Feeding the pup while it's in her mouth will make the pup appear not in her mouth but the ground. It works in multiplayer too. I don't really play singleplayer anymore because I got way too good at it; I could beat the entire game in 30 minutes! :O
So now I play multiplayer or don't play at all. My very first mate, (it was so long ago I forget his name, hahaha...) was and wasn't helpful. To strategize, I chase my elk towards the den. My mate doesn't. I have to howl to make him stop, one time he killed an elk in water. :x
«— • · . . . ` · . . · ´ ` · . . · ´ . . . · • —»
· •Welcome to my blue cage • ·
· • // . . . . . . · ´ ` · . . · ´ ` · . . . . . . \\ • ·
ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵃʳ ᵇʸ ˡᵘᵖᶤᶰᶻᵖᵃᶜᵏ

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Wow! My main mate, Darling, is pretty much perfect! She's Blackburn's mate so I play with her a lot...
Anyway, so last time i raised pups it was the final journey, but instead of heading straight for the rondavoues site... I decided to take my pups on a tour of Slough Creek, we traveled to all the elk hunting grounds and crossed the creek and everything.
Along the way there were a lot of predators, one time Darling chased away a coyote by running past the pup I thought she was going to pick up, and the coyote ran far enough so I could come back and kill it, Darling then picked up the pup and followed me as they always do.
And then when we were eating a carcass in the middle of an elk herd she ran a picked up the pup that looked like was about to get stepped on. (Which I know don't matter in the game but still cool).
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”