WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Khia 112
Pup
Pup

Re: WolfQuest Pups - General Discussion

Post by Khia 112 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm

I once really disliked one of my pups. She didn't misbehave or anything, but for some reason I just didn't like her.
So, I picked her up and left her in the field a good distance from the den.

My mate didn't help her, and I went back to the den without her. (mean, I know, but I seriously dislike that pup)

And then... several minutes later...
I look over at the hill behind the den (this was at Aspen Heights), and see that same pup walking over the hill. She survived and returned, without being rescued.

I was impressed with her after that, so I kept her, and eventually they all survived the whole game.

I'm a good parent... most of the time X3
......................'..Rain, rain, go away
.....................Come again another day
...............All the world is waiting for the sun
.......................To lie here under you
.......................Is all I could ever do ♥

Av/Sig: LupinzPack/Emberflare

Thornlegs
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Thornlegs » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 am

A while back, I couldn't finish SC with four pups in the bison peak den. I usually just drowned three pups and care for the one pup left. Simple.
I've recently attempted completing the den with Aspen Heights with all four pups. After a while of reloading (Is it just me or does the eagle find Larka a more appetizing lunch?) I managed to finish the game with all my little minions. Go me! :lol:

By the way ever since I downloaded WolfQuest 2.5, I keep getting four dull brown pups (apart from the albino pup). In my newest game, both me and my mate are white, but all my pups are brown. Can anyone please help- it's getting quite annoying!
A mincinno walks up to you. It wants to give you a cookie.
>Accept the offer, duh. >Walk away, you're allergic to adorableness. >Throw a pokeball.

----♣♥♦♠----

gabrilagg

Post by gabrilagg » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Thornlegs wrote:A while back, I couldn't finish SC with four pups in the bison peak den. I usually just drowned three pups and care for the one pup left. Simple.
I've recently attempted completing the den with Aspen Heights with all four pups. After a while of reloading (Is it just me or does the eagle find Larka a more appetizing lunch?) I managed to finish the game with all my little minions. Go me! :lol:

By the way ever since I downloaded WolfQuest 2.5, I keep getting four dull brown pups (apart from the albino pup). In my newest game, both me and my mate are white, but all my pups are brown. Can anyone please help- it's getting quite annoying!
The game doesn't provide gennetic colour changes. ^^ For more ifnormation go to Hints, Tips and Help.

____

I used to kill one of my pups, but I don't anymore. I turned into a lovely mother/father. P: My pups are usually 2 brown and 2 white, sicne I have lots of EXP points. But sometimes I just wanna kill them. X3

Khia 112
Pup
Pup

Post by Khia 112 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Thornlegs wrote:By the way ever since I downloaded WolfQuest 2.5, I keep getting four dull brown pups (apart from the albino pup). In my newest game, both me and my mate are white, but all my pups are brown. Can anyone please help- it's getting quite annoying!
Sounds like a glitch to me.
Koa wrote:
wolf_storm wrote:Well, with the release of 2.5, I have been getting a very annoying glitch where no matter what color my mate and I are, the pups are always brown, like in the beta, I think. I have tried everything I can think of, but nothing is changing. Is there some way for me to stop this glitch? Because I would really like to see what color my pups are.
This is a commmon glitch. Please report all glitches to bugs@wolfquest.org as previously stated.
I always pick the Aspen Heights den, because I like the challenge of keeping all 4 pups alive on an extra-long journey. (I usually have all 4 alive through the whole game, but sometimes I lose one on the final mission)

silvermist109
Pup
Pup

Post by silvermist109 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Ok so my pups are all healthy and happy
here they are with their names, color, and personality :)
my charecters name is Faolan and his mates name is Mharie(i know its off of Wolves of the beyond)
anyways, here are their pups! YAY
1st born is Orical. his fur color is a dark grey and i dont know why, but his eye color is a light blue. he is very curious and will walk towards coyotes and bears. also he will not go towards Mharie, he only will go towards me.
2nd born is Jezebel. her coat color is white with tiny parts of gray. she isn't very curious. its as if she already knows the dangers of preatitors. i know this sounds a bit weird, but she will only eat hare. i tried to feed her elk, but the feed bar stayed the same.
3rd born is Stricker. he has White fur and light grey markings.( mostly on his face.) He will also only go to me not maharie which is strange. he is SUPER curious and im not exarating when i say this. he once walked all the way to a river and no one helped him up to the den! i found him by a bull elk. i believe this was a glitch because its health was so low! i killed it and fed some to the pup. so yeah weird right?
4th born Starla. she has half grey and half white. i dont honesly have a description for her.
those are my pups
silvermist

I dont know who made the avvie...

Thornlegs
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Thornlegs » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks, Gabrillag and Khia. After ages of double-checking the doomed place of Tips, Hints and Help for answers, I found out this was a common glitch. :x
I guess I just have to wait for this to be fixed. Oh well. x3
>Accept the offer, duh. >Walk away, you're allergic to adorableness. >Throw a pokeball.

----♣♥♦♠----

silvermist109
Pup
Pup

Post by silvermist109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Thornlegs wrote:Thanks, Gabrillag and Khia. After ages of double-checking the doomed place of Tips, Hints and Help for answers, I found out this was a common glitch. :x
ok here is a secret for your pups to be your color.
1st what you do is you Dont name your pups first. well, you can, but its a waste.
2nd, you kill all of your pups and click reload with pups.
3rd you name your pups,(if you hadnt already)
4th now look at your pups and SEE! there your color! hope this helped
silvermist

I dont know who made the avvie...

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

If I only have one pup when/if I finish Slough Creek, I want it to be my reddish-brown one. I forget her name.

Thornlegs
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Thornlegs » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

silvermist109 wrote:
Thornlegs wrote:Thanks, Gabrillag and Khia. After ages of double-checking the doomed place of Tips, Hints and Help for answers, I found out this was a common glitch. :x
ok here is a secret for your pups to be your color.
1st what you do is you Dont name your pups first. well, you can, but its a waste.
2nd, you kill all of your pups and click reload with pups.
3rd you name your pups,(if you hadnt already)
4th now look at your pups and SEE! there your color! hope this helped
Thank you so much silvermist! Now I have a white family :D

----♣♥♦♠----

Khia 112
Pup
Pup

Post by Khia 112 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm thinking about a very... interesting color pattern for my entire litter to be. It depends on if a glitch works or not X3
If it does, I'll try and upload a screenshot.

LunaSilverfang
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by LunaSilverfang » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 am

Good luck. :)

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Atropine » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 pm

LunaSilverfang wrote:Good luck. :)
Please make sure your posts contain at least 3 words so they are not considered SPAM. Thanks!

Dust in the wind
Pup
Pup

Post by Dust in the wind » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 am

Well I've finished slough creek a few minutes before posting, and I have to say:my pups (one white(albino) pup and the others black pupies)didn't gave me a lot of work, my mate also helped me a lot, but they've followed me everywere on the final mission, just the fourth pup was aways left behind and I don't know why...Maybe he wasn't so smart like the others...But everyone was safe when we arrived on the summer site, and again, the last to get there was the fourth pup...Luckyly my mate was there to help him...He was the only that didn't followed me much, but I've finished the game with all then!Yay! :D
Weeeeeeee.(yes, I'm silly)

Larkey

Post by Larkey » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 pm

All my pups are great, except for that one Puppy 4! When I was looking for food, he managed to get himself stuck between 2 coyotes. :roll:

-x- The_Grimmy -x-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -x- The_Grimmy -x- » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Are pups supposed to be able to walk of water? Because mine could. Though it may have just been a glitch - the river's really glitchy for me.

My most recent litter seems to be a genetic-fail. Apparently silver/white wolf + silver/white wolf = four black pups! x3 Not that I'm complaining or anything. ^^

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”