Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
9%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 728

wolfluver86

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 pm

In Singleplayer on Slough Creek, I was completely and totally bored out of my mind. I picked a WolfQuest file, and went into the game. I had TOTALLY forgot that my wolf, Kate, had zero health. After limping to a carcass and eating it, I killed a nearby coyote to make sure it wouldn't target my pups. After killing the coyote, I went to my den, to go and feed my pups, but one of my pups, Maya, wouldn't eat, so I just picked her up and took her to the den and fed her. Then Damien (Kate's mate) comes and uses his glitching powers to feed all of the pups when he feeds one of them. Then about two coyotes come, and I kill them. Then I went to the den and saw my two pups Noah and...I really can't remember, but it wasn't Maya, but anyways, they were walking in circles near the tree den that I picked. It was kind of cute, really. Then I ran into a druid male and had accidently pressed 'P', and my wolf crashed into the male for a second and my wolf shot off. I had to restart the file, and then I have zero health again, and in the same spot. Then I accidently ran into a druid wolf, but it wasn't like the ones that usually run away in your territory. He fought me, and I was killed. Then a sign pops up to mark my territory, while I'm still dead! Also from the looks of it, it looked like Kate's dead corpse, was BREATHING. O3O

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 pm

wolfluver86 wrote:In Singleplayer on Slough Creek, I was completely and totally bored out of my mind. I picked a WolfQuest file, and went into the game. I had TOTALLY forgot that my wolf, Kate, had zero health. After limping to a carcass and eating it, I killed a nearby coyote to make sure it wouldn't target my pups. After killing the coyote, I went to my den, to go and feed my pups, but one of my pups, Maya, wouldn't eat, so I just picked her up and took her to the den and fed her. Then Damien (Kate's mate) comes and uses his glitching powers to feed all of the pups when he feeds one of them. Then about two coyotes come, and I kill them. Then I went to the den and saw my two pups Noah and...I really can't remember, but it wasn't Maya, but anyways, they were walking in circles near the tree den that I picked. It was kind of cute, really. Then I ran into a druid male and had accidently pressed 'P', and my wolf crashed into the male for a second and my wolf shot off. I had to restart the file, and then I have zero health again, and in the same spot. Then I accidently ran into a druid wolf, but it wasn't like the ones that usually run away in your territory. He fought me, and I was killed. Then a sign pops up to mark my territory, while I'm still dead! Also from the looks of it, it looked like Kate's dead corpse, was BREATHING. O3O
:shock:
OHMAHGAWSHZOMBIEWOLF!
That must have been CREEPY...
~Frodo
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

FromHereToEternity
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by FromHereToEternity » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm

So I was playing around in the WQ 2.5 by "Canyon Valley River" as I call it, by the cliffs. So I start to swim and then go under, and then I was under the river bottom! It was awesome.

Thanks for the memories,
Cuz you're gonna go far, kid.
One night, yeah, one more time,
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em runnin' for their lives.

Music is my world.

TFTM - Fall Out Boy
YGGFK - The Offspring

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm

In Singleplayer, I had just found a mate, and we were by the Dead Tree. It started storming, and the Dead Tree caught fire like three times. And there was a bear eating a carcass right under the tree, and it reared when the tree was on fire, and I pressed printscreen. But then I accidentally pressed print screen again, and the screenshot didn't work anyway. So I took a few pictures using F1 + enter, but the bear wasn't rearing and basically looking totally epic then. :( And then I saved the game and went to attack the bear to see what would happen, and the bear killed me. And when I respawned the thing didn't do the zoom-in and I couldn't see myself, but I was moving around. And then I hit escape and save and load were both greyed out like in a wolf territory. And then I just quit. :P
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

volvy
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by volvy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 am

No..to me didnt happened crazy things...I wish I have a Elk-Mate :D

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Ok, so you know how there's the auto-save cattle ranch thing. I have one of those in AM, so out of curiousity I opened it. It was a wolf that looked like my normal MP wolf, and it had no name. A bear appeared, and I went and let it kill me, and I respawned and it zoomed in, but it didn't go to behind the wolf. I could turn and jump, but I couldn't walk. So I jumped over to the bear, and then it went behind the wolf. I went and pressed Z, and it zoomed over to my dead body. The rest thing popped up and I told it to sleep until dawn. And then nothing happened. I tried pressing some buttons and stuff, and I could howl and that was it. And then I pressed escape and save and load were both greyed out. And then I quit.
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I called down lightning.
I should name one of my wolves Thor, and try and duplicate it.
What happened was this-
It started raining five minutes after I started playing 2.5 for THE FIRST TIME EVER! I basically went into hyper-Frodo mode, and thought:
"LETS CELEBRATE!"
I pressed "h" to howl. Before Frodo's head had lowered again, there was an enormous BOOOM! Lightning hit the ground less than five feet away from me.
I ran.
But it was really funny, because it looked like my wolf was calling down lightning.
~Frodo
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:48 pm

I was playing on one of my older games, and I went hunting in the Burn. The elk died with the rest of the herd all grazing contentedly in sight. Then a bear popped up and the elk kinda ran around a bit, and the bear disappeared. Then the bear pops up again, and while the bear's still there I make my wolf go to sleep. And then when my wolf wakes up there's a bear eating a carcass a few yards away. I think he killed one of the elk while my wolf was napping. :lol:
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.

Silverfang100
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silverfang100 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 am

My most crazy wolfquest happening was when i was standing by a fir tree, and it was raining. Suddenly, there was massive BOOM!!! and lightning hit the tree that i was standing under. As always, the tree burst into flames. But - and this is the weird bit - instead of losing a lot of health like i normally do when i get struck by lightning, my wolf was... ON FIRE. It was really funny! and i was just running around like ' im a super wolf! woohoo!' sort of thing, but the only problem was that when i tried to feed my pups, they died if i touched them!

p.s, i posted this using my 3ds, lol!
I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars and the moon, and
I thought to myself - where the heck did the ceiling go?!

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Silverfang100 wrote:My most crazy wolfquest happening was when i was standing by a fir tree, and it was raining. Suddenly, there was massive BOOM!!! and lightning hit the tree that i was standing under. As always, the tree burst into flames. But - and this is the weird bit - instead of losing a lot of health like i normally do when i get struck by lightning, my wolf was... ON FIRE. It was really funny! and i was just running around like ' im a super wolf! woohoo!' sort of thing, but the only problem was that when i tried to feed my pups, they died if i touched them!

p.s, i posted this using my 3ds, lol!
Your wolf was on fire?
LOLZ.

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 am

I think I have a few to share that haven't been posted yet ^_^
Coyote Glitch
When I made an open game, I would chase coyote in the meantime, while doing so I tried killing one before, and their health never dropped, it just stayed full, so I would run around, go to a carcass try it again. Well I bit it a few times, no carcass was around and their health 'magically' filled up? That was merely insane how that happened. I guess it was a glitch, but it was funny, yet I almost died trying to kill it. Eventually it died when I kept biting it though.
Bear Glitch
When bob the bear would come around he would stand up and literally spin, awkwardly, while doing so he ran off(this was before the new features came out) he wouldn't poof when he ran into the distance, I kept following his trail, Normally he would poof, but this time he must have bounced off the end of the map and came back O.o It was strange.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Interesting little animation glitch that I witnessed with Katherine Vampire... I like this bug, despite being a purely accidental find. :3

Nothing interesting happens.

[
XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

tracingcolours
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by tracingcolours » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm

In Multiplayer, SC; I was hunting and suddenly after I finished my meal all of the elk just stopped running; and were grazing. I went over to try and make them run; and they didn't. I actually walked right up and sat right down next to a bull elk and it did absolutely nothing. I managed to get a picture in before I had to go.

An old, grey-maned King am I,
Barking my gruff orders under Orion's sky
And, beneath my throne of dew and stone
My people, all sinew and bone,
Flashing fangs and eyes of smold'ring coals,
Haunched on brawny hinds they do attend me.

Av/Sig:Destreyscar/Katherine Vampire

pengo123
Pup
Pup

Post by pengo123 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

I In the past loads of crazy things have happened to me.Once I was on multiplayer and for some reason all five of us were flying above the water!The other one was a elk pack we had saw and the hunt was on i got a cow elk but it just stood still and at the same time my health and energy was going down!!!
Wolflove

Koroda
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Koroda » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Today, I was in a FamilyPackRP that, after a while, turned into a quest to to things never done before. We decided we wanted to explore beyond the map border. So, we went to the bottom right hand corner of the map and started jumping at the border. We discovered that right after pressing X, press R while landing, you stay where you are instead of sliding back to the map. We kept jumping and climbing off the map, and some of us got so far, our starting point was out of sight! Then, we realized that we just moved left, but we travelled completely off of the border. It was crazy how far we were! Maybe we'll keep moving farther and discover more...
I am Koroda,
A coelacanth fish.
While you humans die,
I'll still be here....

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”