Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
9%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 728

Sorreltail
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by Sorreltail » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

I got stuck in a hill :lol: ! My wolf was on the hill in Slough Creek (the one you start on) and there was an elk lying on the side of the hill. I jumped to get it, and then I could not see my wolf. I tried jumping again, and I couldn't. I tried walking forwards, backwards, and turning to the sides, but I was actually stuck, and couldn't get out...

Silent Venom
Pup
Pup

Post by Silent Venom » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

I've been carrying my pup around in SP and then when I put it down it turned into a shiny, plastic colour. It was really strange :D

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Right now i was playing in SP, at SC. When i was at the mission "Defend your Pups", Bob (bear) appeared and i attacked him. I bited him and when i was going to give him a 2nd bite, the bite controls wasn't working. I jumped into Bob to see what he was going to do, but he only turned and looked into my eyes. Then, i ran away, wanting him to follow me.Then, he "poofed". I used the scent vision to search for him and then, BAM! "Your pup, Dusk, has died." I was like "Nuuuu! My fav pup!" But then the predator cam was acting while i was in scent vision. So, "Predator Cam" + "Scent Vision" = "Scent Vision Behind You". Yeah, instead of being in my front, my scent vision was at my tail! Then, the game crashed and i closed the game without saving.
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Hmm. I have had elk poof on me mid-MP hunt, seen my wolf float across the ground after a quick howl-and-jump combo, watched my pup fly into the sky, watched my mate walk to the edge of Slough and never return as well as seen a dead, floating wolf body after my wolf got trapped in midair until his eventul death!

fGYU2tKDtH
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by fGYU2tKDtH » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 am

Well, this isn't really a glitch, but one time I found three human products-two campfires and a set of footprints. I was :shock: when I saw those. :lol:
Reach for the sky 'cause it's the limit,
don't run by 'cause you're in it to win it,
don't tell me you're too young to start,
'cause you're never too young to do your part.
Power Comes In Numbers. Enjoy them.

fGYU2tKDtH
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by fGYU2tKDtH » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 am

Talwiny wrote:After i hunted a bull elk, a coyote appeared. While i was eating, it was walking around me and the carcass, waiting for me to eat. Then, i got annoyed and killed the coyote. It died, but continued to walk around, with no health o_O It also followed me everyere and didn't ran away from me, mainly because i could walk into him...

:shock: That is pretty creepy...
Reach for the sky 'cause it's the limit,
don't run by 'cause you're in it to win it,
don't tell me you're too young to start,
'cause you're never too young to do your part.
Power Comes In Numbers. Enjoy them.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 am

fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
Talwiny wrote:After i hunted a bull elk, a coyote appeared. While i was eating, it was walking around me and the carcass, waiting for me to eat. Then, i got annoyed and killed the coyote. It died, but continued to walk around, with no health o_O It also followed me everyere and didn't ran away from me, mainly because i could walk into him...

:shock: That is pretty creepy...
Please try not to double post there ^^'' Instead, using the edit feature to add things onto your post would be really useful, cheers!
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Pondersit
Pup
Pup
Name: Caprica

Post by Pondersit » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

This one time I was on the starting hill in SC multiplayer and there was an elk over the hill side, so I jumped over to get it. After I had eaten most of it, I decided to try jumping back up the hill but I got stuck and my stamina went all the way down like I was running. Then my health started going down fast and I re-spawned at a 90* angle on the hill o.o Once I moved though, my wolf was back to all four paws on the ground.

susijuani
Yearling
Yearling

Post by susijuani » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 pm

omg a bear pop up in my den and killed all my pups...
My avvie shop:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52966

Avvie by me!

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Howling Fang » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

i have seen dead elk that are fat, im mean not suppposed to be fat, really fat like its pregnant, only in the females too

lace24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by lace24 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am

well one time my mate and pups were just walking in circles so i stared at them. then my mate gave some food and walked in more circles. thenthe food disapeared but one of my pups helth went up (cinder). so he did that to all of them i howled and my mate ran off but my pups wnet in circles still.

Myota
Pup
Pup
Location: in Pensacola, Florida wondering what the wether will be like...

Post by Myota » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

i killed a coyote and it fell over dead in multi player then it started moving around WHILE DEAD! is was scary! it followed me untill it poofed away
its up to this generation to save the wolves

wolves are graceful... fierce predators... beautiful... and need our help...

Ashpaw
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ashpaw » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Had some every now and than nothing to drastic like wolf-elk =p but i have had walking on water, biting an elk from a mile away, wolf refuses to stop running, following elk scent to find no elk...-_- and my favourite!!! INVADED by rabbits....there are like 50 rabbits that dont move, and if they do its only slightly and there legs dont move, so you can just walk up to them and take a bite =p there was no scent marks for them but your health went up quickely =p

wolf852
Pup
Pup

Post by wolf852 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I had just joined a chat, and I clicked enter. Then my wolf was up in the sky, and I couldn't get down. So I was just stuck there, looking down on Little Butte. :mrgreen:
Avvie © Legendary-Taco

gearsthegeek
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by gearsthegeek » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm

this happened once while my friend and I were on MP:

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx30 ... eadLOL.png
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx30 ... OLDEAD.png

we were in the process of killing a bull elk and died a bunch of times while our corpses kind of just...lingered. :lol:

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”