Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
9%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 730

MoonbeamOutflanker
Pup
Pup
Location: being a blue grey wolf with deep green eyes and is fast, strong, loyal, and good hunter

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by MoonbeamOutflanker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:32 pm

When the new WQ game came out I went to AM at midnight and was walking around having fun. Then I heard something behind me (I didn't have the background music on) I turn around and it's bob! So I keep walking, I turn around and he's following me! Haha he tried looking innocent by turning his back on me but as soon as I moved again he came after me! There was another part in the single player when I was marking my territory and he was slowly walking behind my mate! :roll:
In the darkest night the moon shines bright and lights the night and it's that we wolves howl to it

"I found you in my darkest hour"-The Wanted

~*~TWfanmily~*~

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 am

I don't play the game enough to really run into these sort of glitches, but in my most recent game I ran into something kind of interesting. The whole landscape disappeared from underneath me whenever I changed my graphic settings from low to high.. I am aware of having a flying wolf, but in this situation the ground vanished and left me and all the trees floating on a practically blank screen.. Played for a while like that, but ended up having to save and restart.. ^^
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

Wow. That's really crazy! Something similar happened to me when my wolf croaked in an AM multiplayer game. Whenever I lied down, the ground disappeared and the 'camera' would do a flyover back to the dead wolf. Wierd that it never happens in SC, though... O.o
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 am

I was in SP, and I was in SC, and this strange thing happened. My pups were doing syncronized playing... They did it until the grow your pups mission, and so I decided to kill all of them to see if they would be normal pups again. I drowned them all, and then they came again and they were all black...
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 am

CocoaMoon wrote:I was in SP, and I was in SC, and this strange thing happened. My pups were doing syncronized playing... They did it until the grow your pups mission, and so I decided to kill all of them to see if they would be normal pups again. I drowned them all, and then they came again and they were all black...
What do you mean by syncronized playing? Do you mean your pups were repeatedly playing and would not be seen doing other animations?

SnowCoveredPaws
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: In my house, locked in my bedroom waiting for you stalkers

Post by SnowCoveredPaws » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I found a six headed elk. Also I have the power to run on water and eat a calf from the other side of the ranch. Also in MP when I kill a hare the carcass will usually appear a few hundred meters away.
Flying in the sky, stalking you with every pawstep...
Black against the
atmosphere, watching you...
I am the Common
Raven, and you barely notice I'm there......
Too
busy hunting your elk?
Then I will come at
night.......

CopicsWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by CopicsWolf » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 am

That elk mate glitch is awesome, I wanna try it sometime. XD but something I love is my wolf's supernatural powers. Once I was online with my friend and we were on a hunting spree in Amethyst. We were chasing a cow through the forest, and in stead of me running around trees, I ran through them! A ghost wolf! I also somehow was able to run through rocks, too. and then we went in Slough Creek and I was walking on water and flying... Supernatural wolves are awesome. XD

SnowCoveredPaws
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: In my house, locked in my bedroom waiting for you stalkers

Post by SnowCoveredPaws » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

CopicsWolf wrote:That elk mate glitch is awesome, I wanna try it sometime. XD but something I love is my wolf's supernatural powers. Once I was online with my friend and we were on a hunting spree in Amethyst. We were chasing a cow through the forest, and in stead of me running around trees, I ran through them! A ghost wolf! I also somehow was able to run through rocks, too. and then we went in Slough Creek and I was walking on water and flying... Supernatural wolves are awesome. XD
Running through trees is not a power your wolf has. Anyone can do it because there is no mesh collider in the tree. Therefore its not crazy, just some forgetful/lazy person not wasting their time adding a mesh collider to every tree (I don't blame them, it is very tedious).
Flying in the sky, stalking you with every pawstep...
Black against the
atmosphere, watching you...
I am the Common
Raven, and you barely notice I'm there......
Too
busy hunting your elk?
Then I will come at
night.......

Dreamrunner2011
Pup
Pup

Post by Dreamrunner2011 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

The other day I was playing multiplayer in Amethyst Mountain, hunting elk in The Burn when suddenly... BOOM I was flying way up in the sky! :shock:

Now, I'm aware of the "flying wolf" glitch that wolf-questers used to play around with, but that made your wolf go twenty / thirty feet in the air. My wolf? Oh, you know... Just TWO TO THREE HUNDRED FEET UP. Im not even kidding. It happened about four times in the space of five minutes and stopped once I left The Burn.

Havent figured out what happened since, but one of my friends said that when I was flying she couldn't see me.

It was AWESOME! :mrgreen:
Is an orange called an orange because it's orange?
Or is orange called orange because an orange is orange?

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:58 pm

This is how my wolf's logic works:

Walk through trees? No problem!
Logs? Easy Peasy!
Rocks? Childs play!
...Tall grass? Haha... forget it.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 am

Multiple druids showing up outside my den in Slough Creek. I fight the first one off, then another one appears. I fight that one off and there's another druid standing there. This has happened a few times when I'm supposed to be marking my territory.
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

SpiralStar9
Pup
Pup

Post by SpiralStar9 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 am

elk with three heads, floating elk, my mate wandering off, stuck in the ground an under water :| , my self floating, and yea :shock:
Wal

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Haha, the new game just got released and I didn't realize that eagles were on Bring It On XD) Massive bump, but I have some crazy happenings to share!

So, I joined a game where everything was messed up. I was greeted by an eagle screeching and the 'Grow Your Pups' mission. I galloped over to the den, not noticing the fact there was an eagle on a mission other then the Summer Journey. I couldn't find the eagle, and it's screaming became perpetual. I crossed the stream, ignoring the fact I was walking on the bottom of the river instead of swimming. I looked up to see an eagle suspended in air, screeching it's head off and not moving a muscle. The den had three pups in it, two of them trotting about and one of them staying in place like an obedient pup. Well, I couldn't pick up the pup, nor feed it, even though it was begging for food. But, the odd thing was, two paws were black on the HUD. I looked at the Pack Stats and saw that the pup had 0 health. He was, in short, a ghost puppy, begging eternally. The pups all weighed 10 pounds, so I wonder if the eagle was dieting, or too impatient to wait until the pups were fat and juicy. No matter the case, that crazy eagle broke the game!

• Tl;dr,

The oddest game ever,
  • Walking on the bottom of Slough Creek instead of swimming.
    An eagle on the 'Grow Your Pups' mission (the pups were only 10 pounds!)
    The eagle was eternally suspended in air
    One pup, (it's health was 0 on the stats and it's paw was black), was the living dead.
Last edited by duskypack on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¯~_°. .°_~¯
Night is now falling, so ends this day.
The road is now calling, and I must away.
Over hill and under tree, through lands where never light has shone.
By silver streams that run down to the sea.
¯~_°. .°_~¯

Lyrics - The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
Av/Sig - Koa/Raven

War-thrush
Pup
Pup
Name: N00CLEAR

Post by War-thrush » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:51 am

I've had dead-living pups of multiplayer. They beg, walk and everything. Keep trying to feed them...
Good Morning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you wish me a ⓖⓞⓞⓓ morning,
or mean it is a good morning whether I want it ⓞⓡ not;
□ ⓞⓡ that you f e e l good [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] m o r n i n g; ■
or that itisa morning to be [̲̅g̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] on?
□ ʇ n o q ɐ || u ʌ ǝ ɐ ɹ || n o ʎ ||ʇ ɐ ɥ ʍ ■
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵈᵉᵛᶦᵃᶰᵗᵃʳᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Av/Sig ©Infinite/Kamaal

Moonlesshowler1011
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Moonlesshowler1011 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Poor... starving... dead...pup...
I like cheese :)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”