Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

wolfluver86

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by wolfluver86 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Akotawolfey wrote:These are some wacky dreams...

Last night (by the way never eat Cookie Dough before bed) I had a WQ dream. So I ran to my computer after school or something wearing a poncho and shades. I logged onto AM Single Player as my wolf Akota and suddenly this pop up comes out of no where and starts flashing 'Look your a dog!' There were two buttons on the pop-up, yes and perhaps. I clicked perhaps and magicly teleported (as my wolf) to this undersea kingdom (Hey I found Atlantis). For some reason everyone was either a mole, or a human with nothing but their undergarments on. Oh, and we all had afros. So I kinda floated over to this huge blue glass dome and start scratching through my fur, and Lo! I pulled out a chainsaw and hacked my way into the city, but when I got through again I teleported to Asia or somewhere. I had wings and a ninja outfit on. (O.o)
So, I scream at the top of my lungs, "Why you all up in my grill hommie?" and dash away, leaving the wings and costume in Asia. I am then suddenly in SC or my invision of it anyways with like seven pups, only I wouldn't call them pups... they looked like demented whale-unicorn-piglet-things. So I stand on two legs and wave my paw at them and they all start running in circles. So I say, "Whats wrong?" To which they reply in a shrill voice, "The Megasaur is coming!" I'm all like what the heck at this point so I run off and bring up the map, seeing my mate. So I run to where he is and he's a bigger version of my freakish pups only wearing lipstick and wearing a Hillary Clinton campain button. He is bent over eating grass by the way. Out of no where he comes at me and yells, "GIMME SOME SUGAR BABY." Then a window pops up saying, 'Give sugar?' I clicked no and the screen went black. I woke up (still as a wolf) in like an opperating room with Micheal Jackson, Obama, and a wierd hobo in a Hello Kitty thong. I break through the metal restraints and screech, "You no like Akota when shes angry!" and proceed to smash through a glass window (we were in a tall building). I hit the ground and end up in this underground mole city suddenly in a 1970's outfit with bushy hair and a fro-comb within it and all of a sudden these gophers dressed as rappers challenge me to a dance-off. I flailed my arms and had a seizure on the dirt floor and the mole people declared me their queen. I then woke up standing on my bed with my pillow in my mouth and my shirt half-off. WEIRDEST DREAM EVER.
Your mate was wearing lipstick?

Mharie1
Pup
Pup

Post by Mharie1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Pocketdog wrote:I dreamed that I was wandering around Amythest Mountain as a wolf and suddenly I go right through the invisible wall! I pop out on the other side to find myself surrounded by this strange wolf pack in a world that is way more realistic looking that the wq world. They say "Hello we are the free wolves. We live outside the boundaries of the maps." :?: I look around more and see that here and there there are these colums of shimmery air. The lead wolf tells me those are the different WQ games going on and that if I go through the shimmer I will be stuck in that game forever. :shock: I join the pack and a while later I am watching the pups and one of them starts walking toward the shimmer. I yell at him to stop and run after him but he keeps going and goes through the shimmer. I get there to see his face staring through the shimmer at me and I can see him whining but I cant here him. Then I woke up. :shock:
Wow... that sounds like a creepy dream. I think I had a WQ dream a while ago, but I forgot it. This is a funny topic! :mrgreen:
~-~♋The Autumn Mist Pack♋~-~
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61583

Kumihimo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kumihimo » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm

I had one the other night, and I don't remember much because it was one of those dreams where it's one thing at first, then it's something completely different the next. I remember a good thing though. Here it is:

So, episode three had appearantly come out, and I could remember that a suggestion for 2.5 was to choose if you were to be a pup or an adult. I was a pup, and I somehow got to be neon blue. I ran around Slough Creek, on the mountain you start on, and I see my Mini Schnauzer, Lila, pop up. She runs over and says, "Do you like chicken?". I just stare at her and she runs off. So, I go... somewhere (IDK where anymore), and I start drowning in the creek. Then, there's Flounder (I haven't watched The Little Mermaid since I was seven, so I was freaked out.), and he says, "Melind Sordino is at it again." Me- :shock: What the heck?! Do I look like a character from Speak?! The it started to snow and I died from hyperthermia when I woke up on the floor. That rug is soft...
If we were all the same, we would be nobody. If we were all different, we would be special. If we have lived before... Well, let's wait to figure that out.

Tita
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Tita » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:51 am

Do dreams about the forum count? I haven't had any dreams about the game itself, but I've had few strange ones of the forums in the past.
Go away, evil Mr. Scissors!

Mharie1
Pup
Pup

Post by Mharie1 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I had one last night- I was chasing a coyote and it turned around and started biting me. Almost all my health went down, so I ran to go get an elk, but the grass grew really tall and blocked my way. Then the coyote came back and bit me some more, so I bit it and it died. I started hunting a rabbit, but the tall grass blocked my way, and I was super slow because my health was almost down. The rabbit started taunting me and saying I was too slow, and then it got bigger and turned into the coyote, which then turned around and bit me and I died. I got reborn, but my body was still there. The grass shrunk again, and I was able to run normally, so I went to go find an elk carcass, I did, but guess what? The coyote was there. I went into the social arena, like you would with another wolf, and the coyote said "Stay back, I'm boss, don't make me mad or I will bite you." So I said, "I'm not boss" and it said, "Go away now, I want to play WolfQuest." It turned out that the freaky coyote was a member of my pack on the forum, so I banned him from my pack. :shock: He got mad at me and bit me, and my wolf died. Its body appeared on the ground when I was reborn. I ran away as fast as I could from the coyote, until all my stamina ran down and I had to rest. When I rested, the camera zoomed in to my dead body! :shock:
That's as much as I can remember, there might have been more.
~-~♋The Autumn Mist Pack♋~-~
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61583

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Tita wrote:Do dreams about the forum count? I haven't had any dreams about the game itself, but I've had few strange ones of the forums in the past.
Well, I think they do count since a few pages when this topic started, someone probably had a forum-related dream (if I am correct), so I'm pretty sure the forum counts.

Tita
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Tita » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I can't recall most of them, but here's one:
So, I logged onto the forums(in my dream) and I had a notification saying I had one new message. Excited and anxious, I clicked on it. It wasn't what I'd expected. A user was screaming at me because of my grammar. :L It was simple, but strange and funny nonetheless.

(Of course, you might not find it humorous since I can't remember the exact message in my dream, and that was what made it funny.)
Go away, evil Mr. Scissors!

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I've never dreamed about WolfQuest, but I wish I had. I only remember one dream so far that even had a wolf in it.

Katherine Vampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Katherine Vampire » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Hmm... strange dream huh?
Haha of course i had a weird dream with Wolfquest.
I was on SC on Single Player, but my mate and pups weren't, thanks to the mother earth. I was in Douglas walking as a wolf... weird color... pink ( EWW ) and i saw a house, near that hiker sign... and i went there and the house was full of elks, do not ask me why... and i said " Let's chase them " so i ran to them and the bull elk said to me with my moms voice: its morning, wake up :shock: and i woke up immediately looking at my mom with wide eyes saying: Do you have horns? and my mother was looking at me weird o_O

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Alpha Female » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I have had a dream similar to WolfQuest, though I'm not quite sure if it was about WQ or not. It was basically a mix of WQ and some other random game I played forever ago. The wolves were running after the elk in SC when random animals started appearing everywhere and we were magically transported to some desert. The wolves stopped running and started changing coat colors before running in circles. I ended up waking up after that. xD
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Pelican » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:26 am

I just had a dream partly about WolfQuest when I was sleeping.

I was playing Amethyst Mountain with my wolf named Grain (even though she's actually my Slough Creek wolf.. :? ) and then something popped up (I forgot what it said, but it was like the popups for when you enter a hunting ground). Then Grain somehow transformed into the thing that Faolan turned into in the book Frost Wolf (the way I visualized it), and she was the colors of him (no splayed paw). Then her mate, Smoke, appeared and panted, and then her pups appeared, including her one that died. :shock: Then it just went to some random thing about books, Disney Channel, Littlest Pet Shop, and black shirts. :|

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 am

I don't play WQ anymore (i can't install it), but i still love this game, but it's rare when i have a dream.

Last night, i had a dream about being in a pretty house and my cousin was playing WQ (Slough Creek). She loaded the game but instead of the camera zoom in her wolf, it zoomed in her mate and pups. Detail: they were all laying down in the ground and the wolf's mate had a pup's face and one of the pups had an adult's face and no legs... :shock:
Then i've said: "What in Slough Creek is that?!" She replied: "It's a glitch and, if it happens to someone, it glitches the whole WQ game and there's no way to fix it." Then, when her wolf walked, the pups and the mate followed... but walking backwards.

And i woke up. My face: ._.
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 am

I got a wolfquest dream last night.

I was playing with one of my wolves, sunstar and she looked at me and then she said: "hello brightstar, I am the first leader of the full moon pack and the starnines will give you nine lives" and I was like 0_0 and then I turned into brightstar (my favorite wolf) and then I got lives from the starnines and I feel like I'm a clan leader but a wolf! And then I saw a purple eyed black wolf and he came up and said: "ha ha, you will be a wolf for the rest of you life!" and then I said: "shadowman!? But your a wolf and....wait does that mean we have to be...." and then "shadow-wolf" nodded and I was like O_O then I saw jack (my dog) and he threw me in the river. Jack said: " don't worry, mermaids will help you!" and I said "what mermaids!?" and then I saw ariel. I haven't seen the little mermaid for a long time. Ariel told me to follow her and I did follow her to slough creek. Then I woke up and I said "brightstar! Don't eat the cream covered talisman!" :shock: I think I was reading too much kingdom hearts manga and playing too much wolfquest.

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Pelican » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Pelican wrote:I've never dreamed about WolfQuest, but I wish I had. I only remember one dream so far that even had a wolf in it.
Scratch that- I did dream (partly) about WolfQuest once before this post.
Before you read the first one, keep in mind the only thing I know about MineCraft is that it's a game.

So I was a black wolf or something in WQ, and there were a bunch of white walls with two doorways that had no doors. The white walls were like a maze or something. The door on the left was some door to MineCraft or something and the one on the right was WQ Amethyst Mountain. My wolf went into WQ for a bit, but then came out. Then some military soldier or something came out of the Minecraft door and into WQ. The nameless wolf went into the MineCraft door. I think the soldier was collecting gold coins with a "C" on them or something, and the wolf was wandering around a hedge maze or something in what supposedly was Minecraft.
This is why I'm never going to read a thread about Minecraft and then play WQ before going to bed again. At least, not on purpose. :?

Also, I had a WQ dream last night. I went into Multiplayer Amethyst Mountain as a silver/grey colored wolf, and I said something in the chatbox like, "I want to fight". There was another wolf next to me (a player), but I forget what they looked like- I think they were silver too. Then I asked in the chatbox, "Can you get a singleplayer mate on multiplayer"? and the other wolf said "Yes". So I went over to this black Pack wolf near the pond on High Ridge, and I went into the thing you go into when you run into a stranger wolf. My wolf had 4 choices between what to say, but only one was clear, and my cursor clicked it. Then my wolf opened her mouth and said (not with sound, but with the text at the bottom of the screen), "I want a mate". After my wolf said that, the black computer-controlled wolf said, "You have to fight 5 other wolves". Then for some reason, without clicking anything, my wolf did the move for when you say "I'm boss, back off". Then it skipped to the thing you go into when you meet a pack wolf except it was with the other player, in one of the conifer forests, at least, I think that's what happened. Then my wolf did the same move as the last move she used on the black wolf.
After that, it randomly went to a picture of a swimming pool or something and I woke up. :shock:

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 am

I actually had a wolfquest dream last night. I do not remember a lot of it, but it was kinda wierd. So... I was playing wolfquest as my main wolf, Cassie, and suddently (This was in Amethyst, by the way) an eagle came out of nowhere and BOOM, attacked my wolf. I bit it and it died, then a little pop-up appeared, saying "Your mate has turned to the dark side and is hunting you down." I was all "What?" Then Kiba, Cassie's mate, appeared out of nowhere and he had evil glowing eyes. I tried to run away but none of the controls would work. Then he killed me and I woke up. There was probably a few things a missed since I don't remember a lot of the dream. :/ Never drink an expresso and then fall asleep right afterwards.
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”