will there be a notification in wolfquest anniversary edition when you reseve a messgae from a friend?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

RavensCorvax
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Raven

will there be a notification in wolfquest anniversary edition when you reseve a messgae from a friend?

Post by RavensCorvax » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:36 pm

hey i was wondering if there might be a feature get implemented in the future into anniversary edition where you get a little pop up ( in the main menu and in game when you are playing) of like a lil howling wolf icon :wolf: saying you got a message! this would be pretty cool since youd be able to message a friend back immediatly and wouldnt have to worry that you might miss a message from them since there is no notification as of now telling you a friend messaged you.

i was suprised to see no one asking for it not in the discord nor here so i thought i migth make an account and ask if this migth get implemented. since i know even 2.7 didnt have it . the only notification i remmeber rarely reseving is hey this and this person want to be firned. but even with all the friends i have on 2.7 i only got like 2 times that notification while playing
i apologise if my old question draft might be on the site already i wasnt sure if it got submitted

id be happy to reseve a message form you! have a nice day and take breaks from work ya´ll <3
Last edited by Koa on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding information from double-post.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: will there be a notification in wolfquest anniversary edition when you reseve a messgae from a friend?

Post by Koa » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 pm

If you have ideas/suggestions for the game, you must post them here.

Topic locked.