Amethyst mountain map crash

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

whitealfa121
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Amethyst mountain map crash

Post by whitealfa121 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Im a fellow Wolfquest player...My lost river map is fine but when I try and load amethyst mountain I cannot it loads the load screen then it crashes....please help fix if anyone else has this problem comment down below so we can get this fixed. I would love to play amethyst mountain but due to this ive been wandering around lost river alone sadly :D :D help ??!

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Amethyst mountain map crash

Post by Neamara » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 pm

• ⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆
Hi whitealfa121,

Does your computer meet or exceed the system requirements to run Anniversary Edition? This edition of the game is more demanding than 2.7, especially now that the Amethyst Mountain map is larger than it was before and has more going on compared to its classic counterpart. You can find the system specifications listed in the articles linked below.
If you aren't sure, it would be helpful if you could post some basic information about your computer (operating system, RAM, graphics card if your machine has one installed, or your CPU for instance) to help us try to determine what the issue might be.

If the system requirements are met/exceeded, follow the instructions in the article below to report crashes.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit