My game is not working

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

LeonardRenner
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

My game is not working

Post by LeonardRenner » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:25 am

When Im trying to open Wolfquest. Im not even able to open it. I can see resolution settings and so on and when I set it and click play, I can only hear music for a few seconds and see black screen and then it ends. Please, what can I do?

xc92u3

Re: My game is not working

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Maybe your device is too old/not powerful enough to handle WQ3? Or maybe you don't have enough memory on your computer to run it properly? You might want to ask a moderator to direct you to where it shows the computer requirements to be able to play and run the game properly, as it is a possibility that you don't meet them.
Or it may be fixed in the next patch, it knows? :3
Try switching to the beta version. That might help it. If not, or if you're already in beta, switch back -- that too might do something.
Hope this helps!

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: My game is not working

Post by Neamara » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Hi LeonardRenner,

It would be helpful if you could provide some basic information about your computer. (I.e., operating system, RAM, graphics card if any is installed and/or your CPU.) It may also help to know which version of WolfQuest you are attempting to play.

If you're having trouble with Anniversary Edition, be aware that it is more graphically demanding than 2.7 was. You'll find the system requirements for this version and more troubleshooting advice in the knowledge base articles linked below.
If you're having trouble with 2.7/the classic edition:
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit