Trying to get my friends/boyfriend into wolfquest

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

silvermoon18
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Trying to get my friends/boyfriend into wolfquest

Post by silvermoon18 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:45 pm

So i don't know if this counts as a General Other Topic Discussion but i need help
I have some friends & also a boyfriend that i'd like to get to play Wolfquest with me however i'm not exactly good at explaining how to do the controls etc and explain it good enough to where they can play the game. We all do alot of online games but none of them have ever heard of Wolfquest and have never played the game. Is there any way i can explain it so they can understand? ^-^ any advice would be appreciated.
]━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━
♥ She/Her - 17 - ♥

message ^-^
"Stars can't shine without Darkness."
━━━━♕━━━━

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Trying to get my friends/boyfriend into wolfquest

Post by Koa » Sun May 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Moved to Tips, Hints and Help.

Zawki

Post by Zawki » Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 am

Rather than trying to explain everything to them, I would just let them create their own wolf and play the game with tutorials on. There is also a help guide in-game (which I believe can be accessed via the pause menu) with lots of answers to questions you may have regarding gameplay, so that may be able to help if the tutorials don't teach them everything they need to know.
┌────────────────┤├────────────────┐
When the sky is clear and day has turned to night,
the land is touched by a beautiful moonlight.
└────────────────────────────────────┘

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Well, I think telling them to press MP, go to Join Pri/Pub Game, and then to enter the game name and pass in the right order when you give it to them is what you should really focus on. Then, when they join, they'll probably ask questions about the game, gameplay, etc, and then as they ask, you can answer.
And you can add tips. Like, don't kill elk in water! :lol:

silvermoon18
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by silvermoon18 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:09 pm

I'll definitely try that, Thanks!
  • Post Merge
Zawki wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 am
Rather than trying to explain everything to them, I would just let them create their own wolf and play the game with tutorials on. There is also a help guide in-game (which I believe can be accessed via the pause menu) with lots of answers to questions you may have regarding gameplay, so that may be able to help if the tutorials don't teach them everything they need to know.
Yeah i've mostly just been telling them about the game etc and explaining the game to them helped a ton as well. ^^
Thanks for the advice by the way!
Last edited by Neamara on Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post. In the future, if there are no new posts after your own, please edit your previous post. Thank you~ ♪
]━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━
♥ She/Her - 17 - ♥

message ^-^
"Stars can't shine without Darkness."
━━━━♕━━━━