New Update... Mulitplayer Situation

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

ChaseThePoochyena
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Being the best person I can be and spreading my teachings to others.

New Update... Mulitplayer Situation

Post by ChaseThePoochyena » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:17 pm

I recently discovered the new big update to the game, WolfQuest 3.0 and the Anniversary Version but I do have one question. A long while back, at least four years ago, multiplayer was well-known and used within the game. I don't remember what happened but from what I remember, there was a lot of inappropriate behavior or chat room where people weren't obeying the rules and I think it got so bad that the makers of the game decided to shut down the type-in-chat. By that, there wasn't anyway you could type anything you wanted, I believe if called Lexion. If anyone remembers that, do tell me and explain! Point is, I was wondering how the multiplayer is now? Do let me know! Thanks for reading. :D
:wolf:
"I travel the world and beyond with my trainer but I stop by to message anyone! I'd love to chat with more humans!"

Zawki

Re: New Update... Mulitplayer Situation

Post by Zawki » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:59 am

Lexicon chat, which was used to type more freely was indeed disabled a while back. These days, in WolfQuest 2.7, we have what I believe is a new version of Lexicon called text chat. Now you can talk freely with others once again, except for the occasional block from the filter, but it rarely gets in the way. WolfQuest AE is yet to receive multiplayer, but the development team is working on it. When it is released I am assuming we will have a similar chat system, though I don't think this has been officially announced yet.
┌────────────────┤├────────────────┐
When the sky is clear and day has turned to night,
the land is touched by a beautiful moonlight.
└────────────────────────────────────┘

ChaseThePoochyena
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Being the best person I can be and spreading my teachings to others.

Re: New Update... Mulitplayer Situation

Post by ChaseThePoochyena » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Ah! Thank you for letting me know. I stopped playing around 2013. So I'm excited when I eventually, get the new game!
"I travel the world and beyond with my trainer but I stop by to message anyone! I'd love to chat with more humans!"