WolfQuest 3 emotes

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

WolfQuest 3 emotes

Post by Rustic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:02 am

Is the emotes panel working? Only played briefly last night first with an xbox controller & also with mouse/keyboard. I could see the emotes panel flash up & off again each time the button was pressed.

Arcturus221B
Pup
Pup
Name: Arcturus

Re: WolfQuest 3 emotes

Post by Arcturus221B » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:52 am

You have to hold the emote button to keep the panel open :wink:
☀ "Beттer тo Lιɢнт oɴe cαɴdle, тнαɴ Cυrѕe тнe Dαrĸɴeѕѕ" ★

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:36 am

Ahhhhhh so I was doing it wrong lol...figures 😀

Thanks for the info I will give it another shot tonight. I need to write down the buttons on xbox controler until I get the hang of things...not even sure what the photo buttyis on there yet.

EDIT: THANKS it is working now...though as a suggestion for those playing with a joystick...could we have it so that the emotes menu STAYS on without having to hold the button in? It's just for joystick use would be MUCH easier if the display stayed on and I was able to circle through and select choices via the joystick rather than holding the button in and then switching to mouse to select my choice.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Going to lock this topic now as the original question has been answered.

@Rustic - I believe you can use the in-game bug report system to submit feedbac. There should be a feedback option instead of a bug option for reports, so click on that and throw your joystick suggestion in there.

Topic locked.